Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Jaime French's "If Beauty Youtuber's Existed In..." series?

I feel like 1999 totally applies to Helen šŸ’€

1607815615829.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the duck has she done to her mug.

This her job. Sheā€™s had this job, as a ā€œbeauty guruā€, for years. She gets paid to do this.

blue eyeshadow looks good on nobody, and it looks even worse when your cheeks are bright orange
Her makeup skills are rubbish. Anyone of nearly 30 whoā€™s been wearing makeup regularly since their teens should be much better at applying makeup than Helen is. And when itā€™s a part of how you make a living thereā€™s really no excuse for such sloppy application. That ā€˜lookā€™ is like something a child playing with makeup would end up with.

Has anyone else seen Jaime French's "If Beauty Youtuber's Existed In..." series?

I feel like 1999 totally applies to Helen šŸ’€

View attachment 344784
I love Jaime French. Sheā€™s genuinely talented and funny. Quirkerz could learn a lot from her.

Reactions: 14
I It's as if it's a character she's playing at this point.
It really is like a character she jumps in to. Iā€™ve met her a few times. The first time I saw her with her she was with her mates and really wanted to say hi as I really liked her back then. She was really calm and just walking with her friends and the moment she realised I was a subscriber she completely changed into Fearne Cotton from the Morganna show. At the time I felt sorry for her because her friends all rolled their eyes and carried on walking. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 344890
her cheeks give me puppet flashbacks
1607824947276.jpeg

Agree with everyone's comments about calories. The fat acceptance movement has really demonised the most simple, free and accessible way to help keep your weight healthy.

Also, this puppet bears an uncanny resemblance to Helen AND Mark's gf (could it be Mark's next girlfriend?)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree with everyone's comments about calories. The fat acceptance movement has really demonised the most simple, free and accessible way to help keep your weight healthy.
No, it hasn't. Fat acceptance is about peoples right to exist in their current body without being attacked for it. Not everyone who has a body society doesn't deem as acceptable wants to diet or be thin and that ok. It's also ok if you DO want to lose weight, your body your choice. But not everyone feels the same.

I do find the discussions around other peoples bodies and diets unnecessary, maybe because I am someone who is bigger than Helen and has battled with a bad relationship to food my whole adult life. I've always been told I'm too big, even when I've lost loads of weight, eaten too low calories or even lost weight from being ill. I've always felt my body isn't good enough, I've felt guilt and shame around it. Counting calories makes me obsessive and miserable. I'm trying to accept my body as it is and not hate it for getting bigger. But it's hard and the world is fat phobic.

Yes, Helen would have more respect off me if she stopped lying about her dress size. But I understand the feelings of shame surrounding admitting you've gained weight because of the judgement you'll face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It really is like a character she jumps in to. Iā€™ve met her a few times. The first time I saw her with her she was with her mates and really wanted to say hi as I really liked her back then. She was really calm and just walking with her friends and the moment she realised I was a subscriber she completely changed into Fearne Cotton from the Morganna show. At the time I felt sorry for her because her friends all rolled their eyes and carried on walking. It all makes sense now.

This is the best description of her ever - thank you for reminding me of Morgana and this spot on impression

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, it hasn't. Fat acceptance is about peoples right to exist in their current body without being attacked for it. Not everyone who has a body society doesn't deem as acceptable wants to diet or be thin and that ok. It's also ok if you DO want to lose weight, your body your choice. But not everyone feels the same.

I do find the discussions around other peoples bodies and diets unnecessary, maybe because I am someone who is bigger than Helen and has battled with a bad relationship to food my whole adult life. I've always been told I'm too big, even when I've lost loads of weight, eaten too low calories or even lost weight from being ill. I've always felt my body isn't good enough, I've felt guilt and shame around it. Counting calories makes me obsessive and miserable. I'm trying to accept my body as it is and not hate it for getting bigger. But it's hard and the world is fat phobic.

Yes, Helen would have more respect off me if she stopped lying about her dress size. But I understand the feelings of shame surrounding admitting you've gained weight because of the judgement you'll face.
Apologies if it comes off like Iā€™m attacking your post specifically, I just wanted to make it clear what Iā€™m personally saying. Everything Iā€™ve said about Helenā€™s body and calories comes from a place of anger at how itā€™s personally affected me. When I was 16/17 I thought they were just videos, I watched them after doing homework or eating dinner and I went to bed and didnā€™t think twice about what was said. When I point out her lying and her calories, I feel for her for the shame she might feel, Iā€™ve been there too and I agree it feels horrible. There are people out there who disagree with even making clothing in bigger sizes and things like that that make us feel subhuman sometimes. But I feel for the young people watching her who are getting incorrect information and donā€™t have the time or the sense yet to research for themselves just as much. Even when I researched I didnā€™t know what information was correct. I donā€™t want to know that other young people are sitting at home like I was wondering why theyā€™re gaining weight when they think theyā€™re being healthy and becoming confused about what their body actually looks like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's almost 30 and is still choosing to be deliberately ignorant to world news, politics and community issues. Makes me wonder just how can she even have the gall to try and talk about serious issues after admitting she doesn't have a clue what's going past her own posts and whatsapp? But... actually, the majority of her serious content is nonsensical word vomit that comes out of her mouth, and always has to revolve around her no matter what the topic is about, so maybe it's not surprising to realise that she's actually a completely uneducated moron.

Perhaps it's time for you to follow some news worthy pages instead of all the greasy food accounts you follow on Instagram, Helga. šŸ™„
Honestly I find it so jarring when people who arenā€™t supposed to have a public image and be knowledgeable about social media and the world FOR THEIR JOB donā€™t know about it so you can imagine how I feel about lazy arse Helga.

Reactions: 13
hahahaha I was waiting for someone to show Mimi Bobeck... Helen's style icon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BBDC9402-0947-4B8C-BF4E-E21BAA6517A9.jpeg

maybe this has already been posted and I just missed it, but I only just noticed the lip bite at the end šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She shouldā€™ve stopped at the blue eyeshadow! Looked ok, if a bit extra. But everything in excess aye Helgz.

Reactions: 11
She's going on about how she loves the ball thrower stick she has for Lola "imagine having an arm this long" I wish she'd throw the ball at the camera and break the damn thing.
just popping in here to say that dachshunds are bred for hunting in a specific way (not like a retriever for example), and so when you throw a ball they get riled up in a really unhealthy way, as they think they're hunting but they can't "finish the job" cus some freaking arsehat keeps throwing the ball šŸ§ and so their brain keeps producing adrenaline in enormous amounts, and they can actually stay wired for days šŸ˜­

you'd think someone with TWO dachshunds would know that? ah who am I kidding, it's ol' Helen. she doesn't give a tit, as long as she doesn't have to actually exercise and keep her dogs entertained herself ;) rant over lol šŸ¤Ŗ

edit: sorry for always ranting about her gorgeous dogs, the way she treats them infuriates me to no end šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her makeup skills are rubbish. Anyone of nearly 30 whoā€™s been wearing makeup regularly since their teens should be much better at applying makeup than Helen is.
:Dnow its not my job but im ngl, I'm nearly her age, wear make up alot but im also TERRIBLE at make up but it's cos i can't be bothered practicing. :ROFLMAO:
A friend of mine spends hours practicing:cautious:

I wont be reaching for the bright blue anytime soon though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.