Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked back on her empty diary pic because I can't believe how bleeping empty it is 🤣

2020-12-09 16-40-09 (4).png

Interesting she's written that she had therapy on Tuesday... I wondered if it was for her back but she's doing that appointment today...

Screenshot_20201209-164419.png

(Also 14th December is pubes day. Just so you all know)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Didn't she do a vid about what she learnt about herself over the first lockdown that she didn't need all the beauty treatments etc (correct me if im wrong, i didnt watch it)
She been first at the door for hair, nails and pubes since restrictions lifted even a little

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't she do a vid about what she learnt about herself over the first lockdown that she didn't need all the beauty treatments etc (correct me if im wrong, i didnt watch it)
She been first at the door for hair, nails and pubes since restrictions lifted even a little
Yup she said she learnt to love her bare face but then kept slapping on the ridiculous clown make up, she also said that she loves her natural nails - 11 days later she got her fake nails put back on, oh and she said having hair and nails done wasn't the be all and end all then ranted about people rushing out to get their hair done. A week or so later she rushed out and got hers done, even after saying that she didn't need it done. 🤣

She's an absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 8
What I eat in a day DECEMBER EDITION

We've seemed to have skipped a day/vlog.... oh she's re titled her previous vlog to add in day 6-7.

Her description box says "a very honest what I eat in a day December edition"

Can't wait to tuck in to this one, folks!

"Today's vlogmas is going to be a day of food, DECEMBER EDITION!"

"December is that month where you kinda let loose, you don't give a tit and it is all about THE FOOD"

1.png

"I'm here for it... I'm here for it" ...well that's obvious, Helga.

"BALANCED DIET?!?! WHAT IS THAT?! WHAOO!

2.png

"AOWT DA WINDOW!"

"If you can't relate to that the... pfheweadffff, YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE, heh heh heh" She pulls a face whilst struggling to screw on a lid to a bottle of oil

3.png

She then backtracks and says "to be fair I DO try to keep it balanced.... most of the time" We all know that Helen's idea of balancing is having an over flowing plate of greasy food in one hand and a huge glass of prosecco in the other.

She aint as bovvered these days especially since she's been back to bootcamp and done her work out. And now she's been to Asda and asks if we can guess what she's tapping on....

4.png

Helen performs a song on a tin of Quality Street.

She only went in to get milk, but came out with a bunch of chocolate, "Standard" she says as she pulls out her bread and moans that it's been squashed.

One thing she really wanted to share with us is that she signed to Scan and Go, she's well excited that she got a trolley bag "IT'S SO GREAT!" she yells.... calm down Helga, it's just a bag.... now she explains how it works.

"IT'S GENIUS!!!!! IT'S GENIUS!!!! I dunno why I've only just got on that bandwagon"

Enough of this chitter chatter and she's opening her Lindt calendar that her mum got her and says that her mum tells her every year how she's getting too old for advent calendars.

"We won't eva be too old fur advent calendars Sue, wot yer sayin?"

Next is her other chocolate advent calendar that Fil got her.

Now she's emptying the dishwasher... and "OH NO!!! I CANT DO ME PORRIDGE COS I.... MMAHWA.... tit" She trails off

Cut to her second coffee of the day (still no Tropicana green juice you were flogging the other day then Helen?)

Now she's saying how she doesn't ever drink enough "worta" cos she forgets.

Her microwave is broken, so she can't do her porridge... and instead of doing it on the stove she's going to have something a little bit different. She opens the cupboard and scrunches her face up

5.png

"Mmmm... maybe I'll just ave sum toast today."

Now we get to see her making her toast and as she's not that hungry she might just spread a bit of butter on it. Exciting.

The dogs have been walked and now they get fed.

I love how Helga complains about the dogs being banned from the sofa because they might have muddy paws, yet she walks through her whole house with her gross muddy shoes 🤢

6.png

Cut to later and she's been on a walk with her friend Robbie, who is a YouTuber who "does really mundane stuff" and he's given her some one his homemade beers.

She shows off the beers and her great big bald patch which seems to be worse every time we see it - she's gotta be photo shopping that bad boy in her picture the other day

Screenshot_20201209-193314.png

Lunch time and she's feeling some sweet chili chicken and SALAD "Yeah baby!"

She's now going to shout out some small food related businesses, while she has a mouthful of food in her mouth.

She shouts out her Catfoodcakes who's a regular gifter to Helga, and a drinks place which also gifts to her.

She comments on a hot choc business, and says that she's going to have some nice little hot chocolates on Christmas eve and "not get absolutely wrecked... hah hah. I'm never getting that drunk Christmas Eve again"

After her savory lunch she "guarantees" that she always needs something sweet - so we raid both the snack boxes - one's healthier ones like graze bars etc, the other's called FIL's Kirby Snacks (wut?) "WHICH ARE RUNNING VERY LOW!!!!!" She shouts.

She explains that Kirby is a video game character (a big pink ball who sucks up everything to eat) and when Fil started living with her, every time he came in he would "annihil...like inhale so much food" and that's why she calls him Kirby....

"It's now a verb if yer Kerbin'"

She's still going on about how Fil eats EVERYTHING.... (she forgets when she had to physically hide her bar of chocolate from him because she ate the whole thing and was worried about him judging her for it... but sure Helz, go off on how your boyfriend is a fatty boom boom)

"It's a sight to see!!! It's like an octopus coming in just grabbing everything and just nom nom nom nom nom. I've not seen anything like it"

So she's in the Kirby box getting a kitkat.

Back to the living room and Helen's got in shot her big tin of Quality Street, celebrations and other chocolate. She's got a bowl out and is allowing Fil to put his "nut crumbs" in it, but she thinks the bowl is too nice for his nut crumbs so she's putting in her Terry's chocolate orange and Fil can have a small dish for his nut crumbs.

"Dee this is chocolate, you really can't eat this"

She's gunna 'ave to keep an eye on bad EGG, fat KIRBY FIL - she don't trust him around her tin of Quality Street, she's gunna have to have words with him when she gets home, and set some ground rules so he doesn't annihilate them.

Cut to her getting her mitts in the sweet bowl already.

Cut to dinner time and she's having a Gusto stew. And... it looks like someone threw up in a bowl.

7.png

"FILLY B! YER TEA'S READY!"

Fil mumbles something about the food which makes Helga yell "NO I DID NOT!!!! They are EQUAL measures"

Helga's gunna drink the beer her mate made and now her and Fil are going backwards and forwards saying how nice everything is:

"Ohh, that's nice"
"Ohhh yeah, that is good"
"Ohhh, yeah, it's really nice"
"That is quite good"
"Ooh yeah it is nice"
"It is nice"

And cut to another food thing for the day... It's a gift from regular gifter Lola's Cupcakes.

She gets to decorate some cupcakes now. "FIL are you sure you don't want to join in on this" no Helen, Fil's got kill streaks to rack up in Call of Duty.

Oh, she's now made Fil get involved and they're decorating together. Fun. They're both drooling over everything.

Fil's making Helga nervous as she watches him decorate, we don't know why. She's now teaching him how to ice a cupcake. He did a little dollop and stuck on a snowman's face but Helen isn't impressed - he could have put WAY more icing on there.

"Do you want me to ice it and you decorate" says control freak Helga

"Do you just want to do it yourself?" snaps Fil

"No no no no no" Says Helga "It's fine it's fine... just..... put a bit more on it.... that's all I'm saying.... ok......? It's cool" Jesus Christ, let the poor boy have fun icing a cake the way he wants to Helen.

"I'm not faulting you by the way" she says... after faulting him, then mimics "DO YOU JUST WANT TO... hahaha sorryyyy"

Fil's put more icing on, "ah see that's really nice, and you could put some sprinkles on it too" she says while grabbing a handful of sprinkles and goes to put some on Fil's cake.... she really has to control EVERYTHING.

Now Fil's moaning that Helga's used up all the red icing.

Helen laughs that the brown icing looks like a big dog poo

Now it's time to eat them all.

Cut to later it's Helen's fav time of the day, decaf coffee and duvet on the sofa. Once Fil's off of his game she's making them watch some TV and then bed.

That's all.

(to sum up - and remember this is her DECEMBER EDITION, she ate:
x1 lindt advent chocolate
x1 Reeces advent chocolate
x2 slices of toast with butter
x1 bowl of salad, with chicken, bread and some sauce
x1 kit kat
x2 celebration chocolates
x1 bowl of Gusto stew
x1 cupcake
x3 coffee
x1 tea
x1 beer

....oh look I didn't even need a spreadsheet to make that list....😏😏😏 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That spreadsheet video is up there as worst vlog - how can she be proud of her work when she’s churning out this tit. Hate to be harsh but it’s to a point of embarrassment now. Also the duck is up with her mic, it felt like some weird cringe asmr shite. Why does she need a mic anyway she’s like a foghorn anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Lunamoon22 How did you not mention the bleeping HUMONGOUS bald patch/receding hairline when she’s talking about Robbie?! Oh my Christ it’s so bad! Even worse than the pictures!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've seen her eat more than that in regular vlogs 😂 Definitely held back because she was filming it and chucked a salad in. What a load of old shite.

Reactions: 17
@Lunamoon22 How did you not mention the bleeping HUMONGOUS bald patch/receding hairline when she’s talking about Robbie?! Oh my Christ it’s so bad! Even worse than the pictures!
I can't believe I missed writing it in to the summary - I did notice it too, just added in the screen shot! It's soooo bad, makes me think she now edits her bald spot in her photos 🤣

Reactions: 12
I can't believe I missed writing it in to the summary I did notice it too, just added in the screen shot! It's soooo bad, makes me think she now edits her bald spot in her photos 🤣
It’s bleeping outrageous! I’m actually shocked at how bad it is!

Reactions: 2
It definitely gets worse every time we see it! I dunno why she slings it up though, that just makes it worse.

View attachment 340944

View attachment 340945

View attachment 340939
Jesus it’s way worse than I thought, how she still trying to deny it?
My opinions about the vlog:
1. Um not everyone indulges for the whole month of December, I think I’m actually more careful so I don’t feel guilty for indulging during the week of Christmas. If you’re trying to be healthy you can’t just write off an entire month.
2. How does she actually bond with her partners at all? If my boyfriend gave out about things that were meant to be fun activities together because they didn’t look pretty or I wasn’t doing them perfectly I would YEET him out of life pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Could she have contorted herself in any more of an awkward position? 🤣

View attachment 340496
The answer seems to be... Yes - she just posted this

Screenshot_20201209-202655.png

Wait a minute... these pics are a few weeks old arent they? She tagged a professional photographer does that mean she had a photoshoot whilst in lockdown?

Edit: Looks like it, the original picture was posted last thread: link - why would she need to book a photoshoot with a photographer during a bleeping lockdown 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh God, so she's going to be on Robbie Knox's "Going for a walk with..." series, then? I'm really disappointed because I love Robbie. He's such a calm, erudite, interesting man. It'll be interesting to see their dynamic I guess, but Christ...

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she’s roped Phil into spending the entire Xmas period with her. They only got together in Jan, surely he would want to spend the time with his family. Of course we now know he’s moved in and that huge deal she made of him moving out was total rubbish. I give it until March.

Reactions: 17
Oh God, so she's going to be on Robbie Knox's "Going for a walk with..." series, then? I'm really disappointed because I love Robbie. He's such a calm, erudite, interesting man. It'll be interesting to see their dynamic I guess, but Christ...
So Helen won't bring anything to the conversation then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she has a freshly shaved undercut when you just glance at her hair in that video. Actually an undercut would be a brilliant way to get that bald patch back to health but I doubt Miss Alternative 2020 would go for something so ‘radical’.

I didn’t think a video could get more pointless and boring than yesterdays spreadsheet extravaganza but today’s came in a very close second. I am so curious as to if she’s aware that it’s terrible content or she really believes it’s decent. She is both bored and boring.

The way she was talking to Phil when they were icing the cupcakes was terrible - she is so bossy and controlling. Has she always been like that? The poor guy probably just wanted a nice quiet, relaxing hour on COD after doing a day’s real work and instead he’s roped into cake decorating on her vlog where she proceeds to squawk at him and suck any joy he may have experienced out of the experience.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.