Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't make it more than half way - her mic was highlighting every 't' and 'p 'she was pronouncing

Reactions: 6
Woah. Just watched her borefest of a video. I have a lot to say. She's really doing the most to keep and trap FIL! Boxing Day BBQ - she wants to make it a new tradition apparently... he's said he likes a BBQ so she came up with it to stop him spending Boxing Day with his parents or having any choice about where he goes for Boxing Day. For every year.

Surprising FIL with a trip, grand reveal on 23rd (wut? It's just a bleeping trip, it doesn't need a grand reveal. Rubbing in how much she has done for him) so he can't leave on that date.

And taking him away somewhere for his birthday on the 24th... so he can't go anywhere on xmas eve. Controlling, greedy, manipulative narcissist. I don't buy her bullshit that she like to write an itinerary for xmas day (if she does then she's just as much of a twit and controlling narc), I think it's actually just another ploy to control FIL. Look FIL, you can't leave on X day, we're doing Y.

Absolute narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh, to be able to take Monday as an “organisation day” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20201208-210844.png

For Boxing Day lunch they're having:
A smoked brisket
6 portions of pork sausages
A nut roast
Mac and Cheese
BBQ corn
Sprouts
Asparagus
Leeks
Salad

.....sounds like a duck ton of food for just her and Fil... 🤔🤔🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Find it so crease when influencers do that 😂 blaming it all on the algorithm without acknowledging how low effort the content was. Sure maybe when insta was less saturated you could post whatever and rack up nearly 10K in likes but now you're gonna have to do much better than that or buy them.
Agree! Sick of "influencers" with piss poor content blaming algorithm.

Reactions: 6
I work with Excel daily for my job, using complex formulas for sheets and sheets of data for 100+ staff and 1000+ of our branches across the UK. I don’t know how she’s sitting there raving about those spreadsheets. They’re just lists? I would understand her hyping it up if she had created something where she typed in the date and it pulled through her shopping list automatically and totalled the price for each product or something but it’s just a LIST with a bunch of merge cells. She’s an absolute idiot. She always over hypes herself, like her ‘teaching’ job and how AMAZING she is at wreath making. Making a whole video on her crappy spreadsheets? NOBODY CARES. You’re a washed up influencer who makes crap, cringe worthy content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I work with Excel daily for my job, using complex formulas for sheets and sheets of data for 100+ staff and 1000+ of our branches across the UK. I don’t know how she’s sitting there raving about those spreadsheets. They’re just lists? I would understand her hyping it up if she had created something where she typed in the date and it pulled through her shopping list automatically and totalled the price for each product or something but it’s just a LIST with a bunch of merge cells. She’s an absolute idiot. She always over hypes herself, like her ‘teaching’ job and how AMAZING she is at wreath making. Making a whole video on her crappy spreadsheets? NOBODY CARES. You’re a washed up influencer who makes crap, cringe worthy content.
I thought this too. I love Excel and learning how to use it properly changed my life (not even joking!). It's brilliant, yet she may as well just use a pen and paper based on what she's shown.

I feel like I'm being hard on her today, but seriously... For God's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought this too. I love Excel and learning how to use it properly changed my life (not even joking!). It's brilliant, yet she may as well just use a pen and paper based on what she's shown.
She obviously doesn't know how to make tables on her iPhone notes app, it would save her a lot of time rather than having to trundle down to her office to switch on her computer, open up her pathetic little file, just type "buy more booze" in excel... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I feel like I'm being hard on her today, but seriously... For God's sake.
Me too, learning how to do even a basic pivot table cut down a monthly work task that used to take me days, to a couple of hours!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Conjecture, BUT.. now that I think about it, If she can't use a spreadsheet, no wonder she used to whinge about doing her taxes.

Reactions: 15
Addressing overspending and food waste and fairly realistic ways to cut down on them: honestly, great!

Harping on about her specific holiday food plans: whatever, Vlogmas appropriate I guess.

Presenting it literally as herself sitting reading out a list: WHY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So it’ll be Helga and fil, Helgas mum and phils parents (assuming just two of them, no mention of siblings still @ home) soooo that’s her 3 household bubble for the 5 days. If her Christmas vlogs are high-slow mo low-content we know why 👀 ye olde Covid mixer.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep making out like she only gets Waitrose and M&S sometimes? I know that used to be true, when she was with Maff. I remember them usually getting Asda deliveries, and she would very occasionally stop into Waitrose. That’s not how it is anymore, I feel like she brings them both up every 10 minutes. What is the point in lying about it??

Reactions: 17
I think she just lies likes she breathes - I’m not sure she even knows she’s doing it half the time. She probably thinks she really does only go to M&S and Waitrose as an occasional treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Addressing overspending and food waste and fairly realistic ways to cut down on them: honestly, great!

Harping on about her specific holiday food plans: whatever, Vlogmas appropriate I guess.

Presenting it literally as herself sitting reading out a list: WHY
I got the impression by wasting food she meant just eating it any old time and not at the designated time/day and then having to buy it again or just not having it for when she wants it.

Imo part of the point of the spreadsheet is so she knows she has to save things for a certain time rather than grazing constantly on nice xmas food.

Reactions: 14
I love the "Booze - OF COURSE" in the shopping list - I can just hear her saying it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why she doesn't Photoshop out her nasolabial folds. I know it's just a natural part of ageing, but like @SHEEP said, I can't believe she's younger than me looking at her skin. I have noticed that on GRWM videos she seems to be very rough when she's putting on makeup or skincare.
I genuinely don’t even think they’re that bad without makeup and I had the same issue (when I was like 12 and just trying out foundation tho lol) but the way she applies makeup is terrible and Casey and not doing her any favours 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.