Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she said she's watching movies with Fil, but clearly the TV isn't on. She's watching him scroll on the gram more like 🤣
I’ve read that ending in the cosiest evening caption five times and for the life of me I can’t make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is all I could think of trying to read it. I think I get what she’s trying to say but omg have someone proof read Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me the text makes sense, but the TV clearly not being on does not... Were they each watching separately on their phones?!

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering how many more crappy DIY wreaths we're going to be blessed with as content.... She's done two already and we're only on day 5.... Well really day 7... but Helga is only doing vlogmas part time - who would have guessed that she'd fail her own timetable in the first week? I mean she had a spreadsheet and everything! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After marks gf latest insta story
Whos got bets on Helen posting something in red undies soon??

Reactions: 7
I watched about 2 mins of that! Who seriously wants to watch a 9-minute zoom call of them making wreaths!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched about 2 mins of that! Who seriously wants to watch a 9-minute zoom call of them making wreaths!?
Not many people at all - 7254 views so far.

Someone asks her what size her dress is in the comments and she says size 14 - she’s never letting that go, is she? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not many people at all - 7254 views so far.

Someone asks her what size her dress is in the comments and she says size 14 - she’s never letting that go, is she? 😆
duck me! I wish she’d just be realistic

Reactions: 9
I was listening to a Christmas playlist the other day and Step Into Christmas came on. The image of Helen waking up to that song (as mentioned in her vlogmas the other day) came into my head. I had pictures of her gurning at Phil and screeching along to the words. I started cringing... I had to turn it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I enjoyed talking about mine so much I feel like I need to find an Akita forum somewhere now 😂 Companion really is the perfect word for them!
It’s so obvious to me that Helen doesn’t view Diane & Lola this way. They’re just kind of there if that makes sense? I know she takes them for walks and plays but I feel like it’s because she knows they need that. I mean obviously we all do that but I feel like I also take my dog for walks because I love spending time with my dog, same with playtime. It’s for both of us. I feel like Helen just thinks the aesthetic of them goes well with her image of herself. She doesn’t neglect them but she doesn’t give them the best quality of life possible either.
Yeah I have a staffy and we're total bros. He's getting old now, I don't know what I'll do when he goes.

Jesus all she does is eat. It's like she only does specific activities for the food. I've said it before but with the sheer amount she puts away and drinks she deserves to be a lot bigger.

Reactions: 14
How tf does she watch her footage back while editing and not cringe or see how tit she looks with her flipping beer belly poking out, making her look pregnant... Does she honesty sit there and think to herself "yeah I look f#cking banging mate!"? I just, my mind doesn't compute. Is this reverse body dysmorphia wherein she thinks she looks smaller than she actually is; hence why she squeezes herself into size 14 clothes and looks like a strangled earwig... I know if I saw myself on a video looking such a mess, I'd physically cringe at myself, and delete it as quickly as possible so that it never saw the light of day and I don't embarass myself publicly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think in order to be an influencer you have to be a bit deluded. Most normal people couldn't take themselves that seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that
Sorry to go off topic but im looking to get a tablet with pen for my son whos into art, is the s6 as good as the ipad? Im not great with this stuff

Helen's wreath ⬆

My wreath ⬇
wreath.jpg

I kinda feel like it perfectly encapsulates Helen's need to go OTT with everything, everything absolutely everywhere, just crammed wherever she thinks it "fits" (like her house decor) and the fact that she hasn't made an effort to give it a decent shape (like she does when dressing for her body type)

Compared to mine, trying not to toot my own horn too much - looks like a decent well-put together wreath. First attempt too :sneaky:

Not saying Helen's isn't a nice wreath.. it just doesn't look like she's put much thought into it and just rushed it. I just think if you're spending all of that money, and you have the opportunity to take your time with it.. why not?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Helen's wreath ⬆

My wreath ⬇
View attachment 339241

I kinda feel like it perfectly encapsulates Helen's need to go OTT with everything, everything absolutely everywhere, just crammed wherever she thinks it "fits" (like her house decor) and the fact that she hasn't made an effort to give it a decent shape (like she does when dressing for her body type)

Compared to mine, trying not to toot my own horn too much - looks like a decent well-put together wreath. First attempt too :sneaky:

Not saying Helen's isn't a nice wreath.. it just doesn't look like she's put much thought into it and just rushed it. I just think if you're spending all of that money, and you have the opportunity to take your time with it.. why not?
Oh yours is so lovely! Well done!

Blimey looking at hers again... it's SO wonky, like someone's pulled it from the top right and bottom left 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Your wreath is lovely @Vikingvicky - it looks really professional.

I think Helen may have a tendency to see herself as smaller than she actually is and she makes it so much worse by not wearing clothes that fit properly. She could also really benefit from doing some research on the kinds of clothes that suit her body shape. I am not slim (size 14-16) and I carry a lot of my weight on my stomach but people often think I’m slimmer than I am because I know how to dress to suit my shape. I never wear anything that clings to the stomach because I don’t need to highlight the part of my body I dislike the most and depress myself.

Helen is also clinging to her ‘does what she wants and doesn’t care what people think’ persona and therefore won’t be dictated to by petty fashion rules. Rules aren’t for rock stars such as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic but im looking to get a tablet with pen for my son whos into art, is the s6 as good as the ipad? Im not great with this stuff
I would definitely read some articles where people have compared the two, such as this one -

To summarise:

• Ipad has a sliiiightly bigger screen (Samsung has a 10.5" screen, Ipad has either 11" and 12.9" sizes available)
  • Samsung you have the option to get a 6GB or 8GB RAM, Apple you can only get 4GB or 6GB RAM (so Samsung comes on top as bigger RAM = better)
  • Samsung has the ability to expand the storage space - using micro SD cards which you slot inside, so you're not just limited to what internal storage it comes with as standard when you buy it. Ipad you're stuck with what you're given.
  • Ipad has a slightly better operating system
  • Ipad has a back camera of 12MP & a front camera of 7MP. Samsung has a dual-lens 13MP+5MP camera on the back & an 8MP camera on the front. Overall = Samsung has a better camera
  • Roughly the same battery life I would say, Apple claims to have 10 hours use, Samsung claims up to 15 hours - I would say it's down to what you're doing on the tablet, if you're spending all day watching films on it, I would say you wouldn't get exactly 10/15 hours use on either. I would say Samsung has a slightly better battery just from how it claims to have 5 hours extra usage..
  • Then there's the obvious cost difference where Ipad is a fair bit dearer. Also with the Ipad you have to buy the apple pen separately which in itself costs a small fortune (£90+). Samsung already comes with the pen.

Ultimately, if I was buying for myself, I would go for the Samsung. Plus I have always used PC's so I am a firm PC/android fan. I have an Ipad mini at home, but I wouldn't say it was worth the over-priced cost. It's all down to personal preference. I would say if your son already has a Windows laptop/computer, to probably go for the Samsung as it's more compatible. If you try to connect a Windows PC to a Apple product, it can be a bit annoying when it comes to compatibility. I don't claim to be a tech expert so sorry if this pisses someone off! 🤣 Hope that helps!

Reactions: 4
Your wreath is lovely @Vikingvicky - it looks really professional.

I think Helen may have a tendency to see herself as smaller than she actually is and she makes it so much worse by not wearing clothes that fit properly. She could also really benefit from doing some research on the kinds of clothes that suit her body shape. I am not slim (size 14-16) and I carry a lot of my weight on my stomach but people often think I’m slimmer than I am because I know how to dress to suit my shape. I never wear anything that clings to the stomach because I don’t need to highlight the part of my body I dislike the most and depress myself.

Helen is also clinging to her ‘does what she wants and doesn’t care what people think’ persona and therefore won’t be dictated to by petty fashion rules. Rules aren’t for rock stars such as her.
Can you recommend some brands of clothes you like? I really struggle to find nice flattering stuff. I carry my weight round my middle too

Reactions: 2
Helen's wreath ⬆

My wreath ⬇
View attachment 339241

Toot that horn loud! Your wreath is absolutely gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes exactly l!

It’s just the fact these Instagram accounts slyly promote klarna etc for makeup hair tools face washing electronic... yes it’s great for some things but the idea of someone promoting something so not necessary to get you in debt?! I know it’s all about personal preference I understand things like laptops phone etc . There’s a lot of young naive 18 year olds, well any age, out there who could have their credit absolutely ruined from
Thinking they do so will I not really understanding the who thing. I know everyone is responsible for themselves but it’s making me sick. Like this accounts doing 6-800 quid orders on ASOS on klarna but what they don’t tell you after their swipe ups make them the money they return all said order. So actually they’ve made money. It’s sick.
I ended up doing this on a stupid order in April as I believed the bullshit and what I ordered was in no way need and realising tit I have three months of having o pay off something so stupid honestly I was ill
THIS THIS THIS
as a young person it’s mad that no one knows what their credit score or what credit even is and are doing this!!! It’s bonkers

Helen's wreath ⬆

My wreath ⬇
View attachment 339241

😢😢 I love yours!! Looks so neat and fits into tht nice middle of not too boring but not too busy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.