Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'sanity sunday'
View attachment 337275

Someone needs to post the one of her on her band page taken by that Alex Cameron (??) photographer

Edit - That entire subreddit is eyeopening, I feel so bad for the younger generation growing up surrounded by social media and people who are unrecognisable online vs irl
Gabriella Lindley would be right at home in that thread too, more so than Helen IMO

Reactions: 9
'sanity sunday'
View attachment 337275

Edit - That entire subreddit is eyeopening, I feel so bad for the younger generation growing up surrounded by social media and people who are unrecognisable online vs irl
It's awful, isn't it? At least when I was growing up (early 30s (age, not decade 😂) ) we only compared ourselves to legit celebs in magazines who we knew were Photoshopped. I can't imagine growing up looking at people who frame themselves as my peers.

Reactions: 15
thank you 😍 Not at all on the negatives - looks like I’d need to convince my boss to let me bring them to work, or choose an alternative. I want to be able to fully provide for whichever dog I choose to ensure they’re as happy as possible. Unlike some folk 🤔

Not to add a tangent on to the Akita chat but myself & my boyfriend got an Akita pup earlier this year! He's an American/Japanese mix, they're an amazing breed but I agree in the high maintenance and stubbornness but I personally think it's worth it.
He's an amazing companion they have such great personalities, especially once they see you as their family ☺ will chat more about him if nobody minds or can move to message 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I enjoyed talking about mine so much I feel like I need to find an Akita forum somewhere now 😂 Companion really is the perfect word for them!
It’s so obvious to me that Helen doesn’t view Diane & Lola this way. They’re just kind of there if that makes sense? I know she takes them for walks and plays but I feel like it’s because she knows they need that. I mean obviously we all do that but I feel like I also take my dog for walks because I love spending time with my dog, same with playtime. It’s for both of us. I feel like Helen just thinks the aesthetic of them goes well with her image of herself. She doesn’t neglect them but she doesn’t give them the best quality of life possible either.

Reactions: 13
I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that
I’ve been feeling drained by this stuff lately too. I just unfollowed every influencer & brand I had on Instagram this evening. I’m sick of being bombarded with ads and feeling like I need to buy things all the time. The consumerism is really getting to me and honestly posting on tattle was what made me come to the realisation that it was taking a serious toll on me. I watched Helen’s Thursday vlogmas and I’ve been thinking about how much I want her kettle ever since. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t give in to it these days besides my family and boyfriend, and while I’m glad my other friends buy things that make them happy I feel so much pressure to keep up.

I will say I have the ipad pro & apple pencil and animating is seriously fun with a tablet. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do when you’re able to get it!

Reactions: 30
I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things.
I’ve been feeling drained by this stuff lately too. I just unfollowed every influencer & brand I had on Instagram this evening. I’m sick of being bombarded with ads and feeling like I need to buy things all the time. The consumerism is really getting to me and honestly posting on tattle was what made me come to the realisation that it was taking a serious toll on me.

Ugh I feel the same.
I just got a new laptop on a payment plan because I cant afford to buy one outright. Thing is, I feel really guilty and keep thinking 'did I really need it' 'I should have just put up with my other one'. My other one froze all the time, took half an hour to turn on, had to keep it plugged in or it'd drain of battery was very broken etc. But it still worked. That purchase would have meant nothing to people like Helen, tbh she'd probably have been gifted it, but I've been overthinking it ever since.
She shared a post on her insta the other day - something about how she shouldnt have to apologise because she's not relatable anymore and has effectively gone up in the world so she shouldn't be made to feel guilty to spend her money on things like designer. Something like that anyway.
I'd love to say well done to her but she never seems to realise her privilege or really be thankful to her viewers who have got her this far in life.

All I want in life it to own my own home and have enough left over to enjoy life and not have to worry about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh I feel the same.
I just got a new laptop on a payment plan because I cant afford to buy one outright. Thing is, I feel really guilty and keep thinking 'did I really need it' 'I should have just put up with my other one'. My other one froze all the time, took half an hour to turn on, had to keep it plugged in or it'd drain of battery was very broken etc. But it still worked. That purchase would have meant nothing to people like Helen, tbh she'd probably have been gifted it, but I've been overthinking it ever since.
She shared a post on her insta the other day - something about how she shouldnt have to apologise because she's not relatable anymore and has effectively gone up in the world so she shouldn't be made to feel guilty to spend her money on things like designer. Something like that anyway.
I'd love to say well done to her but she never seems to realise her privilege or really be thankful to her viewers who have got her this far in life.

All I want in life it to own my own home and have enough left over to enjoy life and not have to worry about money.
I completely aggress with all you guys about this!!
The next scary thing I’ve noticed some influencers talk about when sharing links to their ‘favourite’ erm no paid to push sales items is things like klarna?! Actually showing people who may be avoiding or not know about basically to tick on get into debt I can’t believe them. They are so greedy for money.
Since coming on tattle my eyes have been opened to how these People are. It’s a scam that they make themselves put to be ‘like everyone else or down to earth’ no your an instagram sales assistant basically pushed to make salss trap people into gimmicks and are given item after item for free.

Sorry gone off a little from Helen but tbh she’s in that category for me now.
nothing relatable at all and it’s all just a case of trying to get people to spend their hardearned cash on tit so they can get money from these sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh I feel the same.

She really is a foul, entitled little tit, isn’t she? Being ‘successful’ and ‘going up in the world’ hasn’t made her happy, in fact she‘s so miserable she can’t even be bothered to wash her hair or her dishes. She’s unhealthy, deeply insecure, has incredibly toxic coping mechanisms, no sense of purpose and I suspect she’s up to her eyeballs in debt.

I’ve said this before, but I do think the influencer bubble is going to burst in the UK next year. No deal Brexit is looking very likely and the economic consequences of that are going be harsh at best, catastrophic at worst. Even with a deal, Brexit, combined with the economic effects of the pandemic, is going to make 2021 very difficult for a lot of people. Things will be more expensive and people are going to be forced to readdress their priorities - if the cost of food, fuel and other basic necessities increases, there will be less money for ‘luxury’ items. There will be supply chain issues and less choice, at least initially. And all that means tolerance for influencers and the money to buy the endless crap they promote is going to go seriously downhill.

If Influencers weren’t mostly such annoying, self centred, self serving twats, I’d almost feel sorry for them because a lot of them are going to be screwed in the next couple of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I completely aggress with all you guys about this!!
The next scary thing I’ve noticed some influencers talk about when sharing links to their ‘favourite’ erm no paid to push sales items is things like klarna?! Actually showing people who may be avoiding or not know about basically to tick on get into debt I can’t believe them.
The klarna and Clearpay shilling really gets me. It’s hard to but things outright anymore, it’s all designed to get you into debt. They’ve made every individual item so expensive that to buy more than one thing you HAVE to use a split payment plan. Being honest I’ve used them a few times and I’ve never had problems but I think people who have a lot of money don’t realise it only takes one missed payment in a lot of cases. I honestly think these influencers don’t take a single moment to think about anyone in a worse financial position than them.

Reactions: 24
Also it’s so easy to lose track of how much you’re buying off klarna/PayPal credit. If it gets automatically set to your payment preference.

I checked my PayPal credit a few months ago and was £400 in debt to them. It just creep up so easily with all these £20/£30 purchases here and there. Have paid it off now but it’s scary how easily it can happen for such pointless boredom purchases.

Reactions: 17
She.. makes.. the.. house.. disgustingly.. untidy.. on PURPOSE!?!?!

Sorry, what!?!

Sorry but that has really got on my tits. She. Is. Self. Employed. She. Works. At. Home. Is she for real?? She's in charge of her own schedule. There is absolutely NO excuse not to keep on top of the housework. I'm not talking 'bleach every surface constantly', I'm talking - finished using that particular lipstick? Put it back in the drawer which is literally located an inch away from the mirror you used to help apply it.

The fact that there's only 2 adults living there (seriously, what was the point in saying he'd moved out?), there should not be that much tit everywhere. WHY are there so many dirty dishes just plonked in/near the sink? She has the luxury of a DISHWASHER!! And all of that makeup just slung on the side - you have a WHOLE dressing room dedicated to your clothes & makeup, why is it so difficult to literally open a drawer, & put said makeup back inside it??

Don't get me wrong. I don't consider myself to be a neat-freak. I have a box of wedding stuff in the spare room, waiting to get sorted out since October, some clothes that have been slung on 'the chair' (y'know that chair where it's like purgatory for clothes - neither 'clean' enough to put back in the wardrobe, nor 'unclean' enough to put in the laundry basket), some of my furnishings have gathered some dust, & I need to do a good hoover. But my reason why all of that isn't done yet, is because me & my husband both work full time (where we have to commute - we can't work from home) & we're doing some house renovation which is taking up any free time we seem to have lately. Even having that as a 'reason' still irks me, & I constantly keep saying to myself 'there's no excuses, just get it done'.

Still can't get over the fact that she still went ahead and hired a cleaner AFTER Josie moved out, even though she said she was wanting to hire a cleaner BECAUSE of Josie! So essentially, she just threw Josie under the bus, as an excuse to get a cleaner, even though it was for her own mess (evidence of where she cocks up & unawarely admits she got a cleaner if anyone wants it

- 8:25 "My cleaner wants a feather duster". Josie moved out end of March, this video was uploaded June). So assuming she still had the cleaner in 2020, I'm guessing the house has reverted back to being an almost-constant cluttered state as the cleaner wouldn't have been able to come round because of Covid.

We've all had moments where we'd like the house to be cleaner, but just not felt mentally up for it. But if she's happy as she's claiming to be, and - sorry, I might get a bit of stick for this - I know the whole "it doesn't matter how much 'stuff' or money you've got, or how satisfactory-pleasing of a job you've got, & how many supportive friends & family you have around you, you can still have mental health problems" - but I can honestly say, I've met people who are struggling to make ends meet, are a single parent to 2 kids, they are struggling mentally but have literally not got the time to take themselves to the doctors, they work 2 part time jobs, live in a tiny 2 bedroom property, but they STILL manage to keep their house reasonably clean - at the very least, cleaner than Helen's. I think it's safe to say Helen's just plain dirty & lazy.

Sorry for the long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sorry, what!?!

We've all had moments where we'd like the house to be cleaner, but just not felt mentally up for it. But if she's happy as she's claiming to be, and - sorry, I might get a bit of stick for this - I know the whole "it doesn't matter how much 'stuff' or money you've got, or how satisfactory-pleasing of a job you've got, & how many supportive friends & family you have around you, you can still have mental health problems" - but I can honestly say, I've met people who are struggling to make ends meet, are a single parent to 2 kids, they are struggling mentally but have literally not got the time to take themselves to the doctors, they work 2 part time jobs, live in a tiny 2 bedroom property, but they STILL manage to keep their house reasonably clean - at the very least, cleaner than Helen's. I think it's safe to say Helen's just plain dirty & lazy.

Sorry for the long post.
I completely agree, and I hope what I add here doesn’t offend anyone, this is based on my own experience with depression & anxiety. I have clinical depression & GAD, I was diagnosed 8 years ago now so I’ve roughly figured out how to deal with it in that time. There was a lot of sulking, woe is me feelings, and making excuses about how I can’t help what do I in the beginning. But as I’ve grown up I feel like there was a point where I had the choice of continuing on like that, fighting people who were trying to help all the time, or accepting that this is something I struggle with and may struggle with for my entire life. Once I decided to accept it as a part of me I was able to stop trying to make it go away and instead find ways to help myself out when it happens.
My point being, I have had big depression messes. Think of the mess in Helen’s house but condensed into a bedroom. But I don’t make excuses like “I just like to let it build up!”. I got up when I was able to and I cleaned everything thoroughly and got on with life. When it started happening more frequently I went to my GP and got a prescription that helps me continue to function in those episodes. Not everyone wants to do that and that’s obviously fine, but I think if your house gets that messy often, you have a problem you need to seek help with in some way. She is giving anyone who watches and has the same problem a false sense of it being a fun, quirky thing, when it’s really just unhealthy.

Reactions: 22

Sorry, what!?!

Sorry but that has really got on my tits. She. Is. Self. Employed. She. Works. At. Home. Is she for real?? She's in charge of her own schedule. There is absolutely NO excuse not to keep on top of the housework. I'm not talking 'bleach every surface constantly', I'm talking - finished using that particular lipstick? Put it back in the drawer which is literally located an inch away from the mirror you used to help apply it.

The fact that there's only 2 adults living there (seriously, what was the point in saying he'd moved out?), there should not be that much tit everywhere. WHY are there so many dirty dishes just plonked in/near the sink? She has the luxury of a DISHWASHER!! And all of that makeup just slung on the side - you have a WHOLE dressing room dedicated to your clothes & makeup, why is it so difficult to literally open a drawer, & put said makeup back inside it??

Don't get me wrong. I don't consider myself to be a neat-freak. I have a box of wedding stuff in the spare room, waiting to get sorted out since October, some clothes that have been slung on 'the chair' (y'know that chair where it's like purgatory for clothes - neither 'clean' enough to put back in the wardrobe, nor 'unclean' enough to put in the laundry basket), some of my furnishings have gathered some dust, & I need to do a good hoover. But my reason why all of that isn't done yet, is because me & my husband both work full time (where we have to commute - we can't work from home) & we're doing some house renovation which is taking up any free time we seem to have lately. Even having that as a 'reason' still irks me, & I constantly keep saying to myself 'there's no excuses, just get it done'.

Still can't get over the fact that she still went ahead and hired a cleaner AFTER Josie moved out, even though she said she was wanting to hire a cleaner BECAUSE of Josie! So essentially, she just threw Josie under the bus, as an excuse to get a cleaner, even though it was for her own mess (evidence of where she cocks up & unawarely admits she got a cleaner if anyone wants it

- 8:25 "My cleaner wants a feather duster". Josie moved out end of March, this video was uploaded June). So assuming she still had the cleaner in 2020, I'm guessing the house has reverted back to being an almost-constant cluttered state as the cleaner wouldn't have been able to come round because of Covid.

Sorry for the long post.
Yeah and she keeps renovating right, my partner and I moved into a one bedroom apartment in may and I am still thinking of ways to improve our home (I want to color block a wall after seeing giftofgabbyg's diy) & I've asked for a SPICE RACK for Christmas from my partner so that as you mentioned it is easier to put things back (I feel like having them on a display will help with that haha)
I do feel I spend an hour a day just cleaning as I don't have a dish washer.. but oh well! I don't LET IT GET SO BAD THAT ITS MORE SATISFYING

Reactions: 12
I was looking at all of her gifted items in her house and she must be so desensitised to owning special things. It's so nice to save up for a really good kettle (yes, I am that old that kettles excite me) or get a beautiful gift from a friend and put it pride of place on a shelf. All of Helen's belongings, of which there are far too many, are just drowning on top of each other. I wonder if she's even excited about receiving presents from her family this christmas as she already owns pretty much everything!! When everyday you receive so much stuff, do you treasure any of it? It's certainly not making her happy and I think she knows she hasn't 'earnt' a lot of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 5 - Virtual Wreath Making with my Pals

Today she was meant to be making a wreath with all her friends, her mum and her sister - like she has been doing the previous 3 years in a row, but "due to the guidelines.... due to EVERYTHING.... due to the ONE THING that's stopping US from doing the things that we want to do NORMALLY...." She sarcastically smiles and sighs, "We're doing it virtually"

So Floral Sisters gave them three options, the company can make the wreaths and post them out, they can cancel and refund, or they can post out a DIY box so you can do it yourself.

Helen sets up and gets online. "LOOK EVERYONE! I GOT MYSELF A NICE MINCE PIE FROM TESCO! FROM THE BAKERY!" No one gives a tit Helga.

Cue Helen squealing loudly about every item in the box "THERE'S SO MANY BITS IN HERE!!!"

Helga is taking the lead here and is teaching everyone how to make a wreath. Because Helga is the queen of DIY and is an *actual teacher.
*not really​

She now compares the wreaths she made the other day, the other one wasn't good as it didn't have enough moss on it. This one is thick. Just like Helen.

She starts sweeping off the excess moss off the table and straight onto the floor - either to be eaten by the dogs, or maybe it's part of Helga's plan to get everything disgustingly dirty to the point where she hates herself and has to do a giant tidy up to feel better. Who the duck knows.

Danni isn't here for the wreath making, she's barged her way in to the session and is baking all sorts of shite. She's asking Ellie about which side of the cheese grater to use to zest an orange. "Wot bit of da grata dew ya yoooze?"

"Tha small grata" Ellie replies, this is riveting content.

Back to Helga and the wreath, she's well happy they have pre-bunched parts as it's making it well easier, mate.

"OH LOOK! LOOK! I NEARLY DONE IT!" Says Helen, holding it up to everyone like a 3 year old desperately trying to show their uninterested parent their crappy art work.

"WOW" Helen is impressed with herself.

Ellie's beaten her to it and gets a wow from everyone.

Helen's whiffing the dried oranges and secures them on while yelling "UH!!!! YESSSSS!!! I JUST LOVE ITTTTTT!!!!"

Hayley is having a tit time, she's worried all her twigs are going to fall off.

"I'VE DUN IT!!!!!! .......I FINK!.......... LOOK EVERYONE!!!!!" Yells Helen

"Ooooh that is well goff! I love it." coos Ellie.... clearly not knowing what 'goff' is.

"Where's everyone disappeared to?" says SAVAGE, as only her, Danni and Ellie remain

Cut to the front door.

"This is ma Autumn REEF, that I lurf, I'm gunna keep.... probably gunna put it in da loft or in da garage, just hang it up sumwhere to stay dry

duck me, that dress looks awful on her, that gunt makes her looks preggers.

1.png

"There we goooo" she says, while closing.... then reopening the door....

"HELLOOOOO" she creepily says, with her eyes super wide and cheeks all flushed...

2.png

She's probably been sucking on that mulled wine again.

Back to the computer and she's taken a picture of her front door to show the gang. Oh and now she's taken the computer to the front door to see it in real time....

Hayley's had enough, she probably really bleeping bored now as she's saying she has to go cos she's gotta hoover 🤣🤣🤣

And that's it. Super exciting. Much fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 5 - Virtual Wreath Making with my Pals

Today she was meant to be making a wreath with all her friends, her mum and her sister - like she has been doing the previous 3 years in a row, but "due to the guidelines.... due to EVERYTHING.... due to the ONE THING that's stopping US from doing the things that we want to do NORMALLY...." She sarcastically smiles and sighs, "We're doing it virtually"

So Floral Sisters gave them three options, the company can make the wreaths and post them out, they can cancel and refund, or they can post out a DIY box so you can do it yourself.

Helen sets up and gets online. "LOOK EVERYONE! I GOT MYSELF A NICE MINCE PIE FROM TESCO! FROM THE BAKERY!" No one gives a tit Helga.

Cue Helen squealing loudly about every item in the box "THERE'S SO MANY BITS IN HERE!!!"

Helga is taking the lead here and is teaching everyone how to make a wreath. Because Helga is the queen of DIY and is an *actual teacher.
*not really​

She now compares the wreaths she made the other day, the other one wasn't good as it didn't have enough moss on it. This one is thick. Just like Helen.

She starts sweeping off the excess moss off the table and straight onto the floor - either to be eaten by the dogs, or maybe it's part of Helga's plan to get everything disgustingly dirty to the point where she hates herself and has to do a giant tidy up to feel better. Who the duck knows.

Danni isn't here for the wreath making, she's barged her way in to the session and is baking all sorts of shite. She's asking Ellie about which side of the cheese grater to use to zest an orange. "Wot bit of da grata dew ya yoooze?"

"Tha small grata" Ellie replies, this is riveting content.

Back to Helga and the wreath, she's well happy they have pre-bunched parts as it's making it well easier, mate.

"OH LOOK! LOOK! I NEARLY DONE IT!" Says Helen, holding it up to everyone like a 3 year old desperately trying to show their uninterested parent their crappy art work.

"WOW" Helen is impressed with herself.

Ellie's beaten her to it and gets a wow from everyone.

Helen's whiffing the dried oranges and secures them on while yelling "UH!!!! YESSSSS!!! I JUST LOVE ITTTTTT!!!!"

Hayley is having a tit time, she's worried all her twigs are going to fall off.

"I'VE DUN IT!!!!!! .......I FINK!.......... LOOK EVERYONE!!!!!" Yells Helen

"Ooooh that is well goff! I love it." coos Ellie.... clearly not knowing what 'goff' is.

"Where's everyone disappeared to?" says SAVAGE, as only her, Danni and Ellie remain

Cut to the front door.

"This is ma Autumn REEF, that I lurf, I'm gunna keep.... probably gunna put it in da loft or in da garage, just hang it up sumwhere to stay dry

duck me, that dress looks awful on her, that gunt makes her looks preggers.

View attachment 338315

"There we goooo" she says, while closing.... then reopening the door....

"HELLOOOOO" she creepily says, with her eyes super wide and cheeks all flushed...

View attachment 338317

She's probably been sucking on that mulled wine again.

Back to the computer and she's taken a picture of her front door to show the gang. Oh and now she's taken the computer to the front door to see it in real time....

Hayley's had enough, she probably really bleeping bored now as she's saying she has to go cos she's gotta hoover 🤣🤣🤣

And that's it. Super exciting. Much fun.
I genuinely think your summaries are more interesting than Helen's videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know this is a personal rage but watching Ellie piss about with her wire genuinely upset me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.