Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, if both lockdowns have taught me anything it's just how ignorant, self absorbed and out of touch with reality all of these so-called "influencers" really are and I'm just so over it now. I really hoped that lockdown 1 would have made a majority completely irrelevant and made people realise and understand how useless most of them are to the rest of society...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You know, considering she’s someone who likes to use the buzzwords ‘vegan’ ‘plant based’ ‘cruelty free’ whenever possible, I’d love to know why she still accepts gifts and pr from companies that test on animals
Ethics and morals go out the window when you're a Gleam influencer, they only use those buzzwords for the clicks 😒

Reactions: 28
You know, considering she’s someone who likes to use the buzzwords ‘vegan’ ‘plant based’ ‘cruelty free’ whenever possible, I’d love to know why she still accepts gifts and pr from companies that test on animals
You're just being negative, everyone is trying their best! /s

I mean, Helen doesn't even treat her own animals well, why would she give a duck about any other type of animal cruelty.

Reactions: 22
‘I’d love to know why she still accepts gifts and pr from companies that test on animals’

She just loves ‘stuff’. That’s it. ‘Stuff’ and ‘Things’ are the only thing that fills her sad empty life. She has no moral code or intellect to influence her decisions. ‘Stuff’ gives her a quick dopamine fix and then she’s looking for next hit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, if both lockdowns have taught me anything it's just how ignorant, self absorbed and out of touch with reality all of these so-called "influencers" really are and I'm just so over it now. I really hoped that lockdown 1 would have made a majority completely irrelevant and made people realise and understand how useless most of them are to the rest of society...
Same,
It’s horrible. Can’t believe her moaning on about lockdown. I’m not even going to go on about it. It’s just disappointing. I feel so disappointed by so many types of people those I know In actual real life and those who I see moaning on social media like Helen.

Reactions: 19
This is what she has thought the whole year, she does not follow the covid rules, has no hygiene and is spreading the plague-like a dirty rat and Niomi covid.

I think I read somewhere if you drink a lot of alcohol, you lose brain cells- not sure our little plague rat has any left by her alcohol consumtion.
alcohol actually destroys the virus (hence alcohol hand gels etc) so maybe she’s actually outsmarting us all by consuming anything booze-y within a 5 mile radius in order to keep her insides COVID secure?

Also, the tea is SCOLDING sis

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
About the "nurses saying hospitals are empty" shite... yes, some parts of hospitals ARE empty. My SIL is a nurse on a paediatric ward and it's way less busy that usual. Why? Because people are loathe to take their kids to A&E and loads of routine operations are being cancelled. Because of a VERY REAL pandemic. These molluscs think it's such a gotcha moment, but it's not. The Covid wards and ICUs have plenty of patients! But that doesn't fit their David Iche narrative. bleeping morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh she raging. 🤣

What a bleeping head

How were the words taken out of context...? She edited herself saying she thinks the lockdown was total bullshit - if she doesnt bother clarify what she 'really means' then people will take that statement as face value... Which is what they did. *insert rolling eyes so hard they fall out emoji*

Also she couldn't think about her mask anymore? Like she literally couldn't think about wearing it so much so that she kept 'forgetting' it every time she went out.....? Or she couldn't think about her mask until another tit-diet spot turns up on her chin and then she'll have a big moan about having to wear masks...... Or?

Does she also not realise that she can support local business without having to go out and spread the virus...?? Gift vouchers are a great way to help local beauticians and other businesses stay in a float

(Also she gets her pubes done at the SK:in clinic which isn't a bleeping small local independent business)

But no, she had to rush out and get her pubes fried and everything else done and then go out for a final meal... For vanity.

Put the drink down slosherz, maybe you'll actually finish a sentence for once 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
About the "nurses saying hospitals are empty" shite... yes, some parts of hospitals ARE empty. My SIL is a nurse on a paediatric ward and it's way less busy that usual. Why? Because people are loathe to take their kids to A&E and loads of routine operations are being cancelled. Because of a VERY REAL pandemic. These molluscs think it's such a gotcha moment, but it's not. The Covid wards and ICUs have plenty of patients! But that doesn't fit their David Iche narrative. bleeping morons.
They'll skew any "fact" in order to fit their little "the government have an evil agenda" narrative... It's ridiculous, they think they've outsmarted everyone by being thick as pig tit

Screenshot_20201111-183523_YouTube.jpg

Ooof go off sis! Also I think this person is a reader here and if so then 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 get her told!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She edited her reply

Screenshot_20201111-183824~2.png

Screenshot_20201111-183832.png

She's another one who's got sisters who 'work for the NHS'. If she was my sister pulling this kind of tit during the pandemic, she'd be in for a bleeping earful.

"Huge respect and understanding" for the situation with the NHS? Goes for multiple holidays, complains about wearing a mask, keeps forgetting to wear a mask, doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet, touches everything in the shop, doesn't social distance, throws parties for her friends during lockdown....

Doesn't once preach the importance of staying at home, doesn't once try and raise funds for the multiple charities for people affected by the pandemic, doesn't once promote good hygiene and mask wearing, doesn't once help link resources for people who are isolated and struggling

Yeah sure, sooooo much respect

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
View attachment 307134
Ooof go off sis! Also I think this person is a reader here and if so then 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 get her told!
She’s such a simpleton Helen for your words to be taken out of context you would’ve had to have actually given context in the first place.

She edited her reply

View attachment 307137
View attachment 307138

She's another one who's got sister who 'work for the NHS' if she was my sister pulling this kind of tit during the pandemic, she'd be in for a bleeping earful.
what a load of shite. You can’t make a vague statement and then be shocked when people interpret it differently, say what you meant in the first place.

And just like that she deleted the whole thread, can't wait for another one of her subs to innocently come along and comment the same thing and then get instantly deleted and blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm guessing she's culled a load of comments because it went from 115 to 90 odd...

She just can't stand being wrong and put in her place can she lol

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.