Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the song is an anti climax even for someone who likes her (not me
- I mean for a fan who actually likes her, that would be anticlimactic). Lyrics all over the place and she just sounds Whiney. Pity for someone who used to have quite a good voice. Ben’s instruments are insane though, the music is very very good. Maybe I’ll enjoy it more with the video 😈😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201104_001049.jpg

Who put Helen in charge of the bio?

"Strong lashings of county" 🤣🤣

"UNAPOLOGETIC LYRICS" HAHAHA!!!

"Their country ROUTES" 🤣🤣🤣

Like her song writing, she has to keep repeating the same words over and over, this time it's about how her and Ben's friendship has "blossomed"

Did she tell you about het OTHER BAND? They had their own HEADLINE TOUR 🤣🤣🤣

Not gonna give her a click on the old spotify. Gonna wait for the hilarious video 🤣

Edit: Omg someone put it on YouTube already!

Oh god. Her voice sounds so... scratchy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"When those days were over, they decided to collaborate on a sound that they thought was more to their taste, giving less of a tit about what was cool, they wanted to create music they both loved but that reflected on real experiences of growing up and relationships in your 20s. "

lol, this was so clearly written by Helen (and edited by someone who removed any glaring spelling errors but also did not fix the structure or grammar.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I look into your eyes
There's a stranger gazing back
Who are you?
Who am I talking to?
You don't need to try
To impress them
You already won me
So don't try again
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

I can't feel any weight
To the words you say to me
They part your lips
And then they're blown in the breeze
Just because it's said
Doesn't make it right
Tell me that I'm wrong
Instead of fearing thevfight
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

More follows but busy now lol

Sorry but the lyrics don't make sense. Is she liking this person she's singing about or not??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ben's like "haha very funny, now duck off I want to go to bed" 🤣

He's soooo excited about the band he's not put a single thing on his IG about it despite being active on there 😏

Video is out at 10am - get ready for all that slow mo action 🤣

(And 3rd time isn't a charm for trying to spell TOMORROW)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just seems like such a no-no to me to list all the people your band is inspired by, like it sets it up for comparison, and to HUGE acts like the Beatles??

not to get too technical but her singing just constantly sounds like she has bad technique. Like her voice could sound good but she doesn’t give it enough in the parts she should and she never takes her breaths at the right time. Maybe I’m the only one annoyed by that lol

Following on from @shaftesbury

Who are you?
Who am I talking to?
You don't need to try
To impress them
You already won me
So don't try again
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

I can't feel any weight
They part your lips
Just because it's said
Doesn't make it right
Tell me that I'm wrong
Instead of fearing the fight
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

And when you grip me so tightly
I've gotta get myself away
Desired outcome is unlikely*
I'll be smothered someday*

Came by to my house
Collecting a last lamp
You had a rough patch*
and fixed it with an ex*

You have nothing to prove
I already like you

Relax be cool blah blah

*'s - I think this is what she sings, her annunciation is diabolical

Reactions: 9
View attachment 298892

Ben's like "haha very funny, now duck off I want to go to bed" 🤣

He's soooo excited about the band he's not put a single thing on his IG about it despite being active on there 😏

View attachment 298893

Video is out at 10am - get ready for all that slow mo action 🤣

(And 3rd time isn't a charm for trying to spell TOMORROW)
Ben looks terrified of her, she proper bullies him i reckon. Song sounds like the royalty free stuff youtubers put in there videos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Following on from @shaftesbury

Who are you?
Who am I talking to?
You don't need to try
To impress them
You already won me
So don't try again
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

I can't feel any weight
They part your lips
Just because it's said
Doesn't make it right
Tell me that I'm wrong
Instead of fearing the fight
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

And when you grip me so tightly
I've gotta get myself away
Desired outcome is unlikely*
I'll be smothered someday*

Came by to my house
Collecting a last lamp
You had a rough patch*
and fixed it with an ex*

You have nothing to prove
I already like you

Relax be cool blah blah

*'s - I think this is what she sings, her annunciation is diabolical

To me it sounds like
"Collecting a last laugh
You had a tough patch
And fixed it with an act*"
*or "un-act", but that's a bit of a stretch and too much semantic deviation I guess.

**sorry on my phone**

Edit. I think they could be quite good if Helen worked on her voice and they leant into the psychedelic aspect and rock/metal influences more. I don't think it's that bad, but it does seem amateurish after all the hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To me it sounds like
"Collecting a last laugh
You had a tough patch
And fixed it with an act*"
*or "un-act", but that's a bit of a stretch and too much semantic deviation I guess.

**sorry on my phone**

Edit. I think they could be quite good if Helen worked on her voice and they leant into the psychedelic aspect and rock/metal influences more. I don't think it's that bad, but it does seem amateurish after all the hype.
Think you're right about the 'last laugh now that I listen again but I'm pretty sure she says ex in the last line, makes more sense too in the context of the song

Reactions: 4
Think you're right about the 'last laugh now that I listen again but I'm pretty sure she says ex in the last line, makes more sense too in the context of the song
I agree that it makes more sense. I can't stop listening to it 😂

Reactions: 1
I agree that it makes more sense. I can't stop listening to it 😂
You're obviously a glutton for punishment, I genuinely hated listening to her sing. I feel so sorry for Ben.

EYE'LL BEE SMOVVAHHHED SOMEDAY - yeah I hope that day's today Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won't listen to it because why would I but 😂 the lyrics. It's about Mark then?

So strange to see her twatting about with sparklers on such an important day in world politics but that's old self involved Helen for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went in listening with an open mind but her singing is flat often and the lyrics are rubbish. Also I find it hard to hear what she’s saying. Song is boring and repetitive, like something you’d write for your GCSE music class.

I know she updated the bedroom after announcing the divorce before but I feel like she’ll be doing it again soon. Most of the other parts of the house have had another update and she’s in a new relationship again, she’ll probably claim it needs to feel like her and FILs room now (especially if he moves in for lockdown)
Maybe just wafting some burning sage round it would be cheaper, more environmentally friendly and as cleansing to de philafile her bedchamber and make it ready for single life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of the lyrics sound like they don’t fit nicely into place with the song - it’s like she’s trying to say too many words in one sentence which makes the song sound messy. I don’t really like the melody that the vocal line follows, it just sounds like it doesn’t fit. From an instrumental aspect the music sounds really nice and has potential if Ben drops the dead weight of Little Miss ‘Rock and Roll.’

Reactions: 8
I won't listen to it because why would I but 😂 the lyrics. It's about Mark then?

So strange to see her twatting about with sparklers on such an important day in world politics but that's old self involved Helen for ya
Was just gonna say this, the rough patch and ex thing. Mark lost his mum and is now back with his ex
Her desired outcome was til death remember lolzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.