Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems pissed again in her latest stories, and what the duck is she doing those stupid faces for can’t stand the silly mare anymore.
The constant face pulling is just bizarre. I am clueless as to what she thinks the appeal of it is. In what world is sitting on your sofa pulling weird faces decent content?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Llymlrs stories? Someone dissed Helen in her comments & she’s been on the defence

Reactions: 7
That so sofa is so underwhelming. I've just ordered one from DFS thats way nicer than hers and soooooo much cheaper. Who spends 5k on a sofa?! For that price I want it to bring me a drink and pass the remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh I missed what has been said, looks like the original comment has been deleted now.

Screenshot_20200924-082028.png

Reactions: 1
That so sofa is so underwhelming. I've just ordered one from DFS thats way nicer than hers and soooooo much cheaper. Who spends 5k on a sofa?! For that price I want it to bring me a drink and pass the remote.
I have never once paid more than £80 for a couch. I've lived away from home for 7 years and just get free second hand ones. So much better.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ... Her new skit.... With the brown eyeshadow all over her face and the overdrawn red lips.... She looks like she's attempting black face.

2020-09-24 09-12-55~2.png
2020-09-24 09-12-57~2.png
2020-09-24 09-13-00 (1)~2.png
2020-09-24 09-12-59~3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Aren't overdrawn lips supposed to be subtle? Well, as subtle as misappropriated stage/photography make up can be. Her lips look like a toddler who's got into its mum's makeup. Maybe it's for the skit, but they look the same as she usually does them to me 🙄

Not just helen, but in general, I can't wait for all this OTT make up to die off. I know, each to their own, but I think it looks ugly, manly and grubby.

Edit. What is the point/punchline of that skit? I don't get it! 😂😕

Last edited:
Again, it’s just crap, lazy, pointless content. It’s not funny or entertaining or interesting or informative. It’s just...there.

I’m beginning to think she’s really losing it. I’m starting to feel a wee bit sorry for her. She just seems completely incapable of getting with the programme.

Reactions: 14
Her dogs are going to be so confused having always been allowed on the furniture to now being banished/told off if they get up there.

When I first got my pup, we were taught at training that you decide the rules and then you stick to them.
If you let them on the sofa to start with, you can’t then one day get mad for them being on the sofa because you’ve changed your mind, they will not understand.
This woman should not be allowed animals I swear.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yup, at the moment it's all white girls praising her for being sooooooo hilarious.
Faye ‘nana lips’ Ellaby for one 😂 she posted on her IG stories that she finds her hilarious and Fellaby has the personality of an A4 sheet of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMAGINE putting brown eyeshadow all over your face in September of 2020 when the global talking point other than Covid is BLM. Why would you even risk it? Surely you'd think 'hmm this might be a teeny bit insensitive'

Reactions: 12
Faye ‘nana lips’ Ellaby for one 😂 she posted on her IG stories that she finds her hilarious and Fellaby has the personality of an A4 sheet of paper.
Interesting.... Faye posted stories BLM info followed by Helen with brown eyeshadow smudged all over her face and overdrawn red lips.... and praised her for it.

Ooh I missed what has been said, looks like the original comment has been deleted now.

View attachment 253154
I saw it and I can’t remember the exact wording but someone said something about lily actually being pretty and Helen not being pretty 😂

Why does she always feel the need to be naked it’s SO pathetic she doesn’t look good she just looks so desperate, she could to quite easily worn a bodysuit to show those tattoos off, yuk.

WTAF Is that new insta video made me cringe so bad does she think it’s funny because it really isn’t, she is totally loosing it.

Agree with the above how unfair on her dogs one min they are allowed on the sofa and the next they aren’t, how are they supposed to know it’s so cruel, she is utterly insufferable

If she doesn’t want the dogs to ruin the sofa she should put a throw or a blanket across it so they don’t ruin the fabric, it’s cruel to tell them they’re not allowed when they have been for all this time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.