Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Anderson says BE KIND to everyone... but forgets that she also trashes other influencers *cough* Zoella *cough* who have a tit ton more followers, bigger opportunities and do 'less work' than her.

What happened to your ‘be kind’ vibe there, hun? 🤣

Reactions: 13
Helen Anderson says BE KIND to everyone... but forgets that she also trashes other influencers *cough* Zoella *cough* who have a tit ton more followers, bigger opportunities and do 'less work' than her.

Also not really being kind to people who are frail and vulnerable by potentially spreading Covid about.

Reactions: 7

its tit because Zoe does actually work harder than Helen, and because of that, Zoe is more successful than Helen. Yet Helen just whines about it and bashes her!

Reactions: 3
After the discussions we've had here regarding Lucy & Yak gifting Helen items, I thought this was incredibly interesting (becomes most relevant from about 3 minutes in):

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After the discussions we've had here regarding Lucy & Yak gifting Helen items, I thought this was incredibly interesting (becomes most relevant from about 3 minutes in):

"When I see a brand that's claiming to be ethical and sustainable and they gift their items to every influencer on earth - what that tells me is that your brand actually just wants to be just like fast fashion" YES!!!

"Sustainable brands who send dungarees to every influencer on earth are not actually to be trusted because that's the same formula that fast fashion engages in; aiming to get as many customers as possible from people with the biggest audiences so you can have endless unchecked growth as a brand, but also it is a crappy way to treat sustainability influencers who have constantly kept the conversation going and deserve to be paid from sustainable brands after so many years of being little to no budget in sustainability. It's a proverbial kick in the sand in the face of your community" EXACTLY!!!

This is my exact issue with sustainable brands gifting to influencers who built their following based on fast fashion hauls etc. That’s why I messaged Lumpy Coffee after they gifted a £400 jacket to Helen because I just can’t get my head around the fact they’d rather gift because she had a larger Instagram numbers rather than supporting their own community and gifting to a potential smaller sustainable influencer who work so hard to keep the conversation going. Meanwhile Helen is onto her next fast fashion haul and been promoted to a fast fashion ambassador for ASOS. It doesn’t make sense to me.

I know people will say that business but the industry needs to change when it comes to being sustainable - and it won’t if sustainable brands like this keep gifting like this to every fast fashion influencer as an attempt to get their slice of the fast fashion marketing pie.

(edited to add ‘forts n feelinz’)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
2020... when the phrase "ONLY a size 22" exists...

Wow, I usually enjoy reading your posts. Firstly I don't see how that's relevant to what I posted, I was more drawing attention to sustainable brands gifting items to fast fashion influencers, which is what was discussed here. Secondly, I am over that size and have been for a number of years. I didn't realise people of my size weren't allowed to ask for sustainable options for clothes in a bigger size... I'll just keep buying fast fashion like ole Anderz and not worry about the consequences shall I?

"When I see a brand that's claiming to be ethical and sustainable and they gift their items to every influencer on earth - what that tells me is that your brand actually just wants to be just like fast fashion" YES!!!

"Sustainable brands who send dungarees to every influencer on earth are not actually to be trusted because that's the same formula that fast fashion engages in; aiming to get as many customers as possible from people with the biggest audiences so you can have endless unchecked growth as a brand, but also it is a crappy way to treat sustainability influencers who have constantly kept the conversation going and deserve to be paid from sustainable brands after so many years of being little to no budget in sustainability. It's a proverbial kick in the sand in the face of your community" EXACTLY!!!
Thank you for understanding the point exactly @Lunamoon22 , I knew I could rely on you 😂❤!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, I usually enjoy reading your posts. Firstly I don't see how that's relevant to what I posted, I was more drawing attention to sustainable brands gifting items to fast fashion influencers, which is what was discussed here. Secondly, I am over that size and have been for a number of years. I didn't realise people of my size weren't allowed to ask for sustainable options for clothes in a bigger size... I'll just keep buying fast fashion like ole Anderz and not worry about the consequences shall I?

Thank you for understanding the point exactly @Lunamoon22 , I knew I could rely on you 😂❤!
You read a lot into what I posted. It is what it is. I didn't say anyone couldn't ask for anything... just that it's bizarre to hear "only a size 22"... because it is.

Reactions: 3
990FCF47-6F9A-4BDE-A30D-22E14F1619B7.png

Well I dunno what site her ‘mate’ Kat from Rock & Roll bride is on, but I can’t find this tea on Kandee here or GG 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You read a lot into what I posted. It is what it is. I didn't say anyone couldn't ask for anything... just that it's bizarre to hear "only a size 22"... because it is.
I assume it’s only bizarre for you to hear that, because you’re on the smaller end of the spectrum in terms of size? A lot of brands are not inclusive at all when it comes to sizing. Hell, after I had my first baby I struggled to find a size 14 anything in topshop 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 247507

Well I dunno what site her ‘mate’ Kat from Rock & Roll bride is on, but I can’t find this tea on Kandee here or GG 🤣
looks like that Kandee (total unknown to me) stole ideas of a smaller business and then threatened with legal action when they kicked up a stink. And from what I’ve seen on Twitter it’s legit and this Kandee seems a bit of a dick anyways.

Influencers are full of absolute tit they only truly ‘support’ each other when there’s something to play victim to and get attention. When did Kat and Helen last actually big each other up? Tchhhh.

looks like that Kandee (total unknown to me) stole ideas of a smaller business and then threatened with legal action when they kicked up a stink. And from what I’ve seen on Twitter it’s legit and this Kandee seems a bit of a dick anyways.

Influencers are full of absolute tit they only truly ‘support’ each other when there’s something to play victim to and get attention. When did Kat and Helen last actually big each other up? Tchhhh.
Ooh thanks for the info, I’m gonna have a catch up over on the ole twit-tar ☕

Exactly!

Ha, remember when Bridezilla Helen decided she was a wedding expert so her and Kat created Confetti Girls, then Helen ditched her and the channel as soon as her marriage fell apart 👍🏻

• Heart
C2BB63E6-D914-4738-8AC0-31ADE600D0DD.jpeg

Hahaha! She’s so full of herself she just can’t help but take a peep to see if she’s still talked about, I said this in Katie Snooks RE: why influencers seek out their own threads:

Because their egos just can’t help themselves.

There’s only so many times they can google their name and have no new results pop up cos no one else gives a tit - so they crawl to the only place on the internet that’s actually interested and active.

Then they complain about it on their socials to play the woe is me sad-sad mental health victim.... but really they just end up promoting the site in hopes of getting more people to chat about them, therefore keeping them in some way ‘relevant’

The old ego has then been inflated because they think they’re worth talking about, even if it’s negative. And the cycle continues every month or so. 😉
Funny, when we do ‘say it to her face’ she just deletes the comments. Such a cop out especially for the actual constructive criticism and general concern comments - but those things don’t exist to Helen.

Edited to add:

Also she forgets that this site actually has certain rules and there’s never been any threat to her privacy or any danger. We comment on tit she puts out there.

If she chooses to come here and then feels depressed about it, that’s her own doing. I know none have us have heckled her or trolled on her social media, or DM’d her hateful tit, or said anything out of turn on her YouTube 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I assume what she means by violating privacy is the discussion we had about her house? she cant be that worried about her privacy since she’s put her front door/garage/street in her videos... I live like 10 min drive away from her and know exactly where she lives based on that info (her house really wasn’t that hard to find because of the purple driveway and giant black front door) and I know others on here have found her house too. Imagine if that info got into the wrong hands.

Reactions: 8
This person clearly doesn’t know much about Helen...
Could that be an troll being mega sarcastic?! Surely it is after the last weeks shenanigans all over her page?!

I assume what she means by violating privacy is the discussion we had about her house? she cant be that worried about her privacy since she’s put her front door/garage/street in her videos... I live like 10 min drive away from her and know exactly where she lives based on that info (her house really wasn’t that hard to find because of the purple driveway and giant black front door) and I know others on here have found her house too. Imagine if that info got into the wrong hands.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to find out where she lives - she shows where she walks the dogs, when she first moved in she showed her and maff exploring the neighbourhood, the background of her when she’s recording when driving coming out of her drive/road/area. It’s all obvious if you live round here.

Exactly - we've even said here that she shouldn't show so much of her house as it's so scarily easy to find people with rightmove etc, but no one's leaked addresses or shared pictures on here - everything we know is purely from what she herself has posted, she chooses to use her home as a large part of her content. It's scary but it's her choice of what she puts out there. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.