Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuck the dinner on? Nah. Its prosecco and a take-away of course!

I note Phil is on the beers so does that mean Helen's having the whole bottle of prosecco to herself?
What was I thinking!? šŸ˜‚ I was basing it off what I like to do when I get back from a break away. Obviously not having had one since early 2019 Iā€™m a bit hazy, but the best part for me is getting the laundry done and having home cooked food.šŸ˜…šŸ˜… especially after a week straight of being fed whatever the duck they were given at the beginning of the week, my tummy would be a mess šŸ˜–

Reactions: 3
I don't understand the requirement for constant alcohol. Doesn't she get hungover? !
me neither! My boyfriend sent me 8 bottles of wine the day after UK lockdown was announced ā€˜cause he knew Iā€™d miss going out for our Friday night drink in his local. (šŸ™ˆ) And I have 6 bottles left 6 months later, I feel like if I had gotten comfortable cracking open a bottle just because theyā€™re there and Iā€™ve nothing else to be getting on with, I would find myself just habitually drinking. I know anderz will take offence to anyone saying this but I truly believe thatā€™s whatā€™s happened with her. Sheā€™s only human and alcohol is an addictive substance, so once you start allowing it to become a part of not only your (seemingly from her Instagram insights) daily routine but also your means of income (JD ad) itā€™s only a matter of time before youā€™re relying on the glass of Prosecco or Elvis Juice to get through and/or enjoy your day. As I type this I can fully hear her saying Iā€™m just being pure hateful and donā€™t have a life but Iā€™m genuinely saying this from a place of concern. Yeah I find her annoying and donā€™t enjoy her content anymore but I donā€™t have any desire to see her become physically dependent on chemicals. I enjoy seeing people ā€˜get theirsā€™ but thereā€™s a line ya know šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love that these influencers believe that any negative comments they receive on their socials / dms / YouTube must only be from people from gossip sites. To them thatā€™s the only logical explanation for why they get backlash on other platforms.

Iā€™m sure when she sat on the train home she either weirdly decided to spend her time scrolling through here or she finally opened her WhatsApp group chat where her ā€œmatesā€ send her screen shots from here again šŸ¤£

As for the alcohol consumption - she just spent a week where they were all drinking alcohol practically every night (gin tasting / tequilas / dinner wine etc) and now sheā€™s come home and cracked open the Prosecco as itā€™s become her ā€˜thingā€™ to celebrate going to and from places. Itā€™s concerning, but according to her weā€™re not allowed to be concerned because weā€™re just a bunch of mean meanies.

Reactions: 16
What annoys me about those kind of posts is that we were all came here as fans of her. I really really loved her videos, i came here after I began side eyeing a lot of her stuff and it was nice to see others felt the same. She is a shell of her former self and I genuinely think shes not into it anymore, which is fine but find another job if thats the case. Influencers do have a shelf life like it or not and i feel like shes run her course if she carries on the way she is. We have all given loads of suggestions for new content we would like to see but all she takes from this is that we are all "mean with no life", too right i dont have a life at the moment, im working in the nhs flat out trying to help people suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yesterday I was really missing old Helen so I decided to watch all of her favourites videos and I realised just from watching them you can slowly see her start to change. It was a wild ride. Sad.

Helen Anderson #5 - accountability who?

Reactions: 12
What annoys me about those kind of posts is that we were all came here as fans of her. I really really loved her videos, i came here after I began side eyeing a lot of her stuff and it was nice to see others felt the same. She is a shell of her former self and I genuinely think shes not into it anymore, which is fine but find another job if thats the case. Influencers do have a shelf life like it or not and i feel like shes run her course if she carries on the way she is. We have all given loads of suggestions for new content we would like to see but all she takes from this is that we are all "mean with no life", too right i dont have a life at the moment, im working in the nhs flat out trying to help people suffering.
Completely agree. She used to be one of my favourite youtubers but from Maff onwards she has become progressively more problematic and Iā€™ve unsubbed/followed her on everything now because there wasnā€™t a single thing sheā€™d post that didnā€™t throw up new doubts about her authenticity, accountability or lack thereof, general views on important topics and self-appointed ā€˜healthyā€™ lifestyle (or just made me cringe)

Like you say, it was almost comforting to know that I wasnā€™t the only one thinking and seeing these things.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, same as everyone else. These are all valid points. All she wants to hear are the young molluscs saying "YAS QUEEN I LOVE WHEN YOU TAKE A tit AND DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS AND THEN PICK YOUR EARS AND EAT IT".

The content she puts out there is shockingly awful. I remember the days of early Big Brother when contestants would get terrible edits and you'd think they were awful. Years later you'd see how badly they got fucked over by the show, and feel sorry for them.

HELEN EDITS HERSELF. She is responsible for this absolute garbage that she puts out there. Young, impressionable viewers are being given the message that Covid doesn't need to be taken seriously, eating and drinking yourself to obesity is fine and vile hygiene practices are totally fine.

She promotes animal neglect (those dogs should NOT be in that cage - sorry, "CRATE" - all the time), massive consumption of fast fashion, clothes and alcohol, and even had her dumb boyfriend speak out against "cancel culture" during a very important time for BLM. She then tried to cancel a brand herself. Imagine putting that same energy into something positive.

Now she's upset because she had a crappy time at a Covid spreading event and sees that other people see her the way people on here do.

Sort your life out Helen, or at least stop promoting such harmful crap, and don't worry about us - for most of us, this is just a way to kill time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I don't understand the requirement for constant alcohol. Doesn't she get hungover? !
Would have to let the alcohol leave the system for that to happen I'm sure!

On the topic of her rant, yes there is some irrelevant nasty tit about her, but there is a lot more of the balanced viewpoint that the way she is living her life is not good for her, and the way her selfish behaviours have an impact on other people. She's like a friend I have who acts like a dick, but then gets annoyed when you don't react to her the way she wants to react to her. There is no introspection. It's always everyone else. Sometimes it is other people, and sometimes it's you. When you can't look at yourself and admit there may be an issue, nothing will change. I gave up on her after her whole "they argue they can't leave comments because we delete them, which isn't true, it's because they know it's too nasty to say." It's quite obvious comments have been deleted in the past, and now she acts pissy towards the ones that she responds to. She's contradicting herself, and quite frankly who wants to get bitched at by a train wreck on the internet.

Reactions: 14
I used to watch everything she posted, anywhere, now I can't bare to because its just not the same at all and I know she'll harp that people change but not to that extent cx

Reactions: 9
Genuinely concerns me that if 99.9% of her followers don't see a problem with the amount of breaks/holidays Helen has been away on recently whilst all this has been STILL going off, not wearing a mask, giving zero f**ks about social distancing, touching everything that everyone else has to touch - when we know she doesn't wash her hands after going to the loo, whilst everyone is still trying to get back on their feet from the pandemic whilst she bangs on about how much gifted tit she's been "given", the fact that she has an inability to apologise when she is most definitely in the wrong - but expects everyone to apologise to her instead, never uses her "large following" or her "status" to help to push for ANYTHING positive for her community, movements (a "day off" from social media does not count Helen, especially when you didn't take it seriously AT ALL) or charities... I really am worried. I just honestly hope most of her followers now are a bit insane in the membrane, and isn't a realistic representation of what most people are like nowadays.. if they are, then please get me off of this planet.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m so ready for her to put up a video about the aphetor thing and soak up all the comments about how much of a terrible and irresponsible idea it was.

• Haha
this could be a controversial suggestion, but perhaps we should stop wasting time and energy following her. I get it, I did a massive eye roll when I saw the post but have now done the same Iā€™m blocking her on Instagram and removing her from my watch history on YouTube..

I understand and agree with every single person on here about how tit itā€™s been to watch her not give a duck about how serious this virus is and not understanding the consequences, let alone her whining and banging on the ā€œwoe is meā€ drums. BUT itā€™s clear sheā€™s not planning to change and why should we waste energy on someone who is clearly negative and instead focus on influencers, and even non-influencers, who make you feel positive. Dedicate time to them and bolster their views and feeds...

Itā€™s long time we stop giving Helen doesnā€™t get the attention she keeps demanding. Sheā€™s crumbling into a pit anyway and Iā€™m going to step away from watching this pile of tit fading away. Hopefully everyone can too x
Taking this positivity to heart, needed to Read this. I've been habitually coming here because part of my routine is gone - I went from loving to watch her to hate watching her content and it does negatively affect me. I'm in post secondary and have been working on school and have been trying to distance myself from her and this forum and it's been nothing but positivity.
Funny though I am using OLD Helens tricks to stay on trake. I make a schedule each morning. I have been also trying to write down there positive things down before making my schedule so I get into a happy mindset

• Heart
I agree that unfollowing her on all platforms has helped me. I would suggest everyone do the same!

Reactions: 6
After 5 months on furlough and as my current job was starting to get back on its feet my city was one of those announced to be put into lock down again yesterday. I wear a mask 10+ hours a day anyway and have only seen some of my closest family through windows or twice for 15 mins (care home) since March. Cancelled all holidays and mini UK breaks. Not left the city once. Only left my home to get food, work and walk in the early AM. My career (theatre/entertainment industry) is temporarily dead and God knows when it'll be back to being able to work properly. She's slobbing around the UK eating her way through each holiday not giving a tit. She needs to be criticised.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Like most of you, I used to love what she was creating and putting online. I have fond memories of spending my downtime while I was at uni watching Helen. Iā€™d put her videos on to unwind and I really enjoyed her back then.
I agree things seemed to change after her breakup with maff and I canā€™t imagine what went on behind the scenes but her attitude has gotten ridiculous now. I have no problem watching people I canā€™t relate to online but Helens taken it to the extreme. I canā€™t watch someone who at almost 30 acts like the world revolves around her and doesnā€™t care that her actions may have consequences.

I can emphasise that maybe the weight comments are a little too far and I know I wouldnā€™t want to read them if it were me (I know Iā€™ve contributed to that) but to be relatable she needs to be honest. God knows over lockdown Iā€™ve gone from a size 6 to a size 10 and literally none of my clothes fit anymore but she needs to know thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is spreading the body positivity message to impressionable viewers whilst lying to them. People need to know weight gain is fine as long as itā€™s healthy and size is only a number.

with the excessive alcohol drinking Helen needs to know every single person talks about that through concern about her health. I have a heart condition (part of the reason her treatment of COVID makes me so mad) and when I started drinking more at uni, my heart condition got worse and I ended up in a and e. I now only drink maybe one cider a week and my heart is almost the same as normal, bar some irreparable damage from my condition. I dread to think where sheā€™ll be in 5 or 10 years time if she carried on the way she is now. We only get one body.
Iā€™m not even gonna talk about COVID šŸ™„
Ahhh sorry this is so long

Reactions: 17
Genuinely concerns me that if 99.9% of her followers don't see a problem with the amount of breaks/holidays Helen has been away on recently whilst all this has been STILL going off, not wearing a mask, giving zero f**ks about social distancing, touching everything that everyone else has to touch - when we know she doesn't wash her hands after going to the loo, whilst everyone is still trying to get back on their feet from the pandemic whilst she bangs on about how much gifted tit she's been "given", the fact that she has an inability to apologise when she is most definitely in the wrong - but expects everyone to apologise to her instead, never uses her "large following" or her "status" to help to push for ANYTHING positive for her community, movements (a "day off" from social media does not count Helen, especially when you didn't take it seriously AT ALL) or charities... I really am worried. I just honestly hope most of her followers now are a bit insane in the membrane, and isn't a realistic representation of what most people are like nowadays.. if they are, then please get me off of this planet.
Because she knows how to play people - by pulling out the victim card after sheā€™s done something wrong.

After the backlash from the who has it worse people with social anxiety or extroverts comparison she decided she to be a victim and tell everyone that sheā€™s so scared to upload because she doesnā€™t want to get told off and used ā€œUpload Anxietyā€ as a reason why she couldnā€™t upload during her next holiday in Scotland because she was sooo worried about the comments...

...but she had no problem posting shortly after on her next holiday to Wales, as her insensitive comparison was all swept under the rug and covered with her ā€œwoe is me I said something wrong about social anxiety now I must cover it up by tell everyone how I have anxiety instead of addressing it and re-editing the video that caused offenceā€

Her mistakes could be easily fixed if she addressed them like an adult and actually make some changes to improve, instead of being a dick to people in the comments and constantly making bullshit excuses.

But I donā€™t ever see her changing because the whole Helen ā€œbrandā€ is being her unapologetic self šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
But I donā€™t ever see her changing because the whole Helen ā€œbrandā€ is being her unapologetic self šŸ™„
Then she should just get on with being her unapologetic self. She constantly goes on about being confident and not giving a tit about other peopleā€™s opinions. Then she makes out sheā€™s anxious to upload and sheā€™s being trolled and itā€™s all so terrible etc. Both things canā€™t be true.

Either she doesnā€™t care what people think (in which case forums populated by ā€˜sad and jealousā€™ people that she doesnā€™t have to look at anyway shouldnā€™t matter) or she is anxious and being picked on (in which case she needs to consider what she shows online to protect herself or change her priorities).

If she really didnā€™t care what people think of her, forums like Tattle wouldnā€™t even be on her radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Then she should just get on with being her unapologetic self. She constantly goes on about being confident and not giving a tit about other peopleā€™s opinions. Then she makes out sheā€™s anxious to upload and sheā€™s being trolled and itā€™s all so terrible etc. Both things canā€™t be true.

Either she doesnā€™t care what people think (in which case forums populated by ā€˜sad and jealousā€™ people that she doesnā€™t have to look at anyway shouldnā€™t matter) or she is anxious and being picked on (in which case she needs to consider what she shows online to protect herself or change her priorities).

If she really didnā€™t care what people think of her, forums like Tattle wouldnā€™t even be on her radar.
The best reaction is no reaction. But I suppose you can't have a pity party without people rocking up to sympathise with you. I wonder if they think the die hard fans will invade the forums en masse to stick up for them. I can't imagine why you would want to bring your fans attention to a site like this, especially if there is a chance they'd read things and reconsider their point of view about you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.