Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Severely sleep deprived because of my 11 month old teething but I’m just sitting here wondering, after watching one of her recent vlogs where she buys that new chair and I swear the tag said £399?!?, how can she afford to do all of this as well as her spending on other stuff? And the studio? Is it because of that cottage she got given to her? Did she sell it, invest the money? Or does she rent it out and never mention it? I’m just so confused how she maintains this lifestyle.
Actually wondering this myself, anyone internet savvy and able to search Airbnb and the likes?

Reactions: 2

Gothgirl1990

At least the grey is gone from her downstairs. My living area is a similar green to her dining area now and it's a beautiful colour.

Spud

So Helen just tells it as it is innit?! Well , according to her new video anyway…🤔

Julio

Not willing/able to back yourself with a well reasoned response then 😆 ?!
Why would I need to do that? This is a pretty bad look for you now, you've knee jerked at a comment that is hardly a million miles away from what's usually said on here and the mob have joined in. It's very entertaining to read and I do appreciate the effort and advice from some on here.

Many Thanks

sandler25

I’m a really new watcher so apologies for being clueless. I watched a video of Helen’s recently and she said something like her husband left her three months ago and she uploaded a video saying her bf leaves stuff at her house and vice versa ? Is this a new person ? So she got out of a serious relationship/marriage three months ago and already in a new relationship? Or do I have it wrong ?

Irishdd1

So random but Helen came up on my fyp and I hadn’t watched or followed her in years. I can’t remember for life of me what happened to her marriage? Can anyone enlighten me cause it’s driving me mad 😂

sk8666

That’s right Helen, don’t even bother doing vlogmas and now don’t even bother having your shop up during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year 🙃

Attachments

I watch her vlogs, she has health stuff going on and her partner seems to work away a lot. I have wondered whether Helen hadn’t been supportive about Grace’s health issues and that is why they aren’t super close anymore. That is just speculation though!
I didn’t realise she’s a vlogger as well, what’s her channel ?

Rymuffin

I saw her Story where she called out the service of the pizza place on Instagram and tagged them - why not speak to them about it rather than dragging them on her Stories? Lots of places are stretched, the hospitality and services sector being one of these heavily affected now people are back into eating out, so what a bratty thing to do.
Oh man I don't ig and I missed this. What did she say??

Reactions: 1