Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion alert - I know we don't deserve doggos etc etc but I can't stand dogs. I find them filthy (I'm always nice to my friends' dogs because I'm not an hole but truly, I can't stand dogs, I just tolerate them).

The thought of one licking my mouth makes me almost as nauseous as Helen eating her ear pickings.

Still feel more sorry for the dog in this situation, though.

Edit: To elaborate further - they smell awful, ruin nice walks by barking non-stop and running up to me and put their paws on me, only for their dumb owner to be all "it's okay, he's friendly", I get so sick of seeing their tit on the pavement and I used to live next to one that barked all day and night. Yes, it's the owner's fault that these things happen, but the dogs still do them, and I can't stand them as a result. Like mosquitos, my world would be a better place without them.
Aw that's mean. My dog is chill as duck and never barks, or runs up to people, because I bleeping trained him. He's very polite and only poops in nettles, so no one sees it. Most dogs, small ones in particular, are never bleeping trained, and annoying as duck. I had a chihuahua chase us the other day and try to bite my poor old dogs ball sack. Bastards.

IMG_5044.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
her hair looks so healthy (with the extensions out!) and the length / colour is really nice, I’m actually bit jealous of it! Been trying to grow my mid length bob since lockdown and it’s pitiful that it has only reached my shoulders now 😂

Reactions: 4
her hair looks so healthy (with the extensions out!) and the length / colour is really nice, I’m actually bit jealous of it! Been trying to grow my mid length bob since lockdown and it’s pitiful that it has only reached my shoulders now 😂
Sorry to OT again but try Lee Stafford caffeine leave in spray. Literally helped my hair grow down to my butt.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion alert - I know we don't deserve doggos etc etc but I can't stand dogs. I find them filthy (I'm always nice to my friends' dogs because I'm not an hole but truly, I can't stand dogs, I just tolerate them).

The thought of one licking my mouth makes me almost as nauseous as Helen eating her ear pickings.

Still feel more sorry for the dog in this situation, though.

Edit: To elaborate further - they smell awful, ruin nice walks by barking non-stop and running up to me and put their paws on me, only for their dumb owner to be all "it's okay, he's friendly", I get so sick of seeing their tit on the pavement and I used to live next to one that barked all day and night. Yes, it's the owner's fault that these things happen, but the dogs still do them, and I can't stand them as a result. Like mosquitos, my world would be a better place without them.
I love my dog to bits, but the last thing I want is him licking my face 😭

Reactions: 6
Sorry to OT again but try Lee Stafford caffeine leave in spray. Literally helped my hair grow down to my butt.
Thanks for the tip! I also suffered termporary hair loss due to medication, added with the fact I have fine hair, so been looking for ways to help give some oomph back into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will have to try this too, my hair grows painfully slow, like below the average😭. It took me over a year to go from a Pixi to shoulder length.

Reactions: 3
Helen Anderz #4 pretending to be size 14 in jeans freebie queen who loves to break quarantine with her pork joint knees!

Reactions: 9
I’m rubbish at title suggestions and dunno if it’s too long, but here’s my go:

Helen Anderson #4: Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beef Knees, Freebies Please!

(If anyone wonders “why beef knees?” I’m sorry I just had to refer to this hilarious post):

...............^ urgh

Reactions: 5
So sorry if this has already been covered but regarding Helena obvious bitterness towards Josie, is it because josie, Connor and Duncan and now I’m a band together without Helen? Seems like she gave up box of light for YouTube and josie then became the singer (I’m assuming not listened)

Reactions: 9
I’m rubbish at title suggestions and dunno if it’s too long, but here’s my go:

Helen Anderson #4: Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beef Knees, Freebies Please!

(If anyone wonders “why beef knees?” I’m sorry I just had to refer to this hilarious post):
Just one amendment - I think it would work better as 'beefy knees'

Reactions: 10
I'm only on the 1st page so sorry if already mentioned, but wasn't the walking group her friend's and not Marks? I thought it was Helen's PT Kat and her Husband with another couple who go to Kat's gym. I was surprised to Mark there on the vlog but got confused when I read the catch up on this thread.

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Josie’s IG that Helen’s thrown ANOTHER party for a bunch of her friends. No social distancing either and they’re all doing karaoke - all those lovely potential covid droplets being passed around on the mic. Yum yum.

7E885879-184C-42C7-BC7F-FAA3869C6B74.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I like that they are friendly with Mark still. Makes me like them more. I hope the two of them steer clear from toxic Quirkerz
If they‘ve stayed friendly with Mark, that could explain the cooling off of the friendship with Helen. She strikes me as the sort of person who wouldn’t like her friends staying friends with an ex. She’d expect everyone to side with her.

Reactions: 11
So sorry if this has already been covered but regarding Helena obvious bitterness towards Josie, is it because josie, Connor and Duncan and now I’m a band together without Helen? Seems like she gave up box of light for YouTube and josie then became the singer (I’m assuming not listened)
Ive always wondered why they broke up and decided to replace her with Josie, I didnt know Josie could sing but she’s got a nice little voice. Hex Friends have been performing and releasing music in a shorter time than Helen’s band - who have been together a year and have yet to do anything other than sit round her house, drinking beer and “working” on their music 🤣

Reactions: 14
Ive always wondered why they broke up and decided to replace her with Josie, I didnt know Josie could sing but she’s got a nice little voice. Hex Friends have been performing and releasing music in a shorter time than Helen’s band - who have been together a year and have yet to do anything other than sit round her house, drinking beer and “working” on their music 🤣
Why does she never wear their merch either? Just goes to show she really is bitter about it lmao. Well they're better off without her anyway cause she is lazy AFFFFF

Long time lurker - BUT on the Band’s topic she’s clueless! It really pissed me off that she left download early last year and was all “who even are Tool!?” A massive band (one of my favourites). It’s alright babe we only waited 13 years for a new album, but you keep listening to that one Guns N Roses song you know :rolleyes:
That really annoyed me too! Fellow Tool fan here. Saw them in 2006 but couldn't afford it this year, it's gotten so expensive to do too many gigs. I would have loved her to have watched them, I reckon they would have opened her eyes to what else is out there!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.