Helen Anderson #29 Clutch & Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in the video she says that January was when she decided she wanted to lose weight as she had "just been through a break up". I think that totally makes sense if you broke up iin December, but she's saying her a Phil broke up in September right? And she says it twice. You could say September is close enough to January to say "I've just been through a break up"? Maybe I'm reading too much into it :LOL:
She's definitely changing the months to look like she's been single longer. Phil was in her 1st and 2nd weeks of Vlogmas vlogs. Why is she lying? He was absolutely still living with her and wearing her horrifying tshirts way into mid December at least. She's been living alone and single for less than 6 months.

Screenshot_20230616-072423_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 13
She's definitely changing the months to look like she's been single longer. Phil was in her 1st and 2nd weeks of Vlogmas vlogs. Why is she lying? He was absolutely still living with her and wearing her horrifying tshirts way into mid December at least. She's been living alone and single for less than 6 months.

View attachment 2243741
She’s probably moved friar tuck in at warp speed like she did with clutch.

Reactions: 20
So the ADHD meds and being dumped by Phil weren’t the cause for her weoghloss?!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she would be relishing living alone for a while?!? She's not really alone alone, she has two dogs, has family nearby and sees people in that office she rented too.

Why would she move a guy in that she's known less than a year?

Madness.
I don't follow her on IG, what was that story about? (the one from the screenshot where she claims she's been living alone since September)

Is she justifying moving her new [generic tattooed bearded guy] in?

Reactions: 9
Im personally pissed shes not owning up to the meds helping her weight loss and its not anything shes ACTIVELY doing herself because the amount she IS doing would not change her weight, at all... random work out here and there and a salad? or a small pizza instead of a medium? nah nah nah... not when you're out and about drinking your weight in lager and cider most days of the week because you're "meeting up with m8s"and eating out constantly, the need for instant gratification hasnt gone, not completely. NO. Not fair on people who actually work out, eat clean and slowly achieve their weight goals whatever they might be. this to me is being blatantly deceptive, like getting a band fitted and then giving out diet advise... :mad:

Reactions: 27
I’m not going to watch her weight loss video because my ED would love a relapse right now. But I have been watching Helga for over 10 years and lost count of how many weight loss videos she’s posted. SHE IS SO FULL OF tit.

This witch curbs her calories and saves them for booze. It’s the same cycle of porridge for breakfast blah blah blah. All made easier by her meds which suppress her appetite.

Not judging her disordered eating.. judging the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She said the meds ‘helped a bit’ in feb. They are literally a stimulant and appetite suppressant. Who wouldn’t want that ‘boost’

Reactions: 17
They way she is calorie cutting isn't sustainable. She can't restrict her whole life to maintain that weight and i doubt she knows enough to put on the muscle needed to increase her metabolism and stay lean. I'm sure as soon as the monk is locked down she'll put it all back on.

Reactions: 15
I'm not watching her weight video because I have 0 interest in how much weight she lost and how tbh. She's obv not truthful about how she did it, not really. I've never seen anyone eat as much pizza as that woman, it makes no sense. She has free PT and always has and all the time in the world. She has no job. She has created an office for herself. A podcast. She's got herself diagnosed with ADHD and the medication has helped aid weight-loss, and she knew it would.

More importantly to remember:

No matter how much weight she loses or gains, she's still a complete tit.

Reactions: 25
Never really had an issue with Helen till today.
I’m also on ADHD meds and have lost a few stone. She can’t make a video and not mention that? Yes diet changes and exercise will help, but the majority of it is due to appetite suppression!!!

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing her new fella is a Ghost fan as she’s suddenly ✨ OBSESSED ✨
duck off Helen.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Helen clearly channeling her inner Samantha ‘hello friar duck’. I hope he gives to the poor (unlikely).

And duck off Helen with your weight loss video. You lost weight because of your meds and we’ve seen this merry dance before. More yo-yoing than Shu Takada.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Never really had an issue with Helen till today.
I’m also on ADHD meds and have lost a few stone. She can’t make a video and not mention that? Yes diet changes and exercise will help, but the majority of it is due to appetite suppression!!!
I thought I had the patience and tolerance of a saint but you are something else, unless you are one of Helens personalities and finally broke free today, are you Skater Helen?
---
I'm not watching her weight video because I have 0 interest in how much weight she lost and how tbh. She's obv not truthful about how she did it, not really. I've never seen anyone eat as much pizza as that woman, it makes no sense. She has free PT and always has and all the time in the world. She has no job. She has created an office for herself. A podcast. She's got herself diagnosed with ADHD and the medication has helped aid weight-loss, and she knew it would.

More importantly to remember:

No matter how much weight she loses or gains, she's still a complete tit.
Do you reckon this ADHD diagnosis will get her a decent PIP payment each month? I know of a few people that have played this game to their advantage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think Phil started to slowly move away from her in September, maybe living with her a few days a week and living elsewhere the rest of the time. He was very clearly done with her way before he left for good.

Reactions: 6
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.