Helen Anderson #29 Clutch & Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2240213

living alone since September? Ayeeeee?
Omg a whole 9 months! Poor Helen.

So Phil was making his move out of her house 3 months before he left for good? How convenient for F.Tuck to move in ASAP and not look like she's moving some bloke in too soon. She mustn't be able to get one of her many mates to move into her spare room this time as they all have their own places, boyfriends, husbands, fiancées and babies now.

Grace has 100% vanished hasn't she. Andrew is a disembodied voice now and then in the faux office but Grace is nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 17
I'm confused if she has lived by her self since September did Phil move out and they continued dating?

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe he moved out in September, people would’ve noticed his absence surely? Plus if they split in September, she wouldn’t have cancelled her Christmas surely? And waited 3 months to “announce” the split? Maybe that’s the real reason she deleted the break up video..wants to try and manipulate dates so it looks like she’s been single way longer than she has..

Reactions: 26
Omg a whole 9 months! Poor Helen.

So Phil was making his move out of her house 3 months before he left for good? How convenient for F.Tuck to move in ASAP and not look like she's moving some bloke in too soon. She mustn't be able to get one of her many mates to move into her spare room this time as they all have their own places, boyfriends, husbands, fiancées and babies now.

Grace has 100% vanished hasn't she. Andrew is a disembodied voice now and then in the faux office but Grace is nowhere to be seen.
I thought she would be relishing living alone for a while?!? She's not really alone alone, she has two dogs, has family nearby and sees people in that office she rented too.

Why would she move a guy in that she's known less than a year?

Madness.

Reactions: 20
Maybe this is one of her word slips like that vlog. It's an -ember month after all. It will just be her "silly annoying brain".

I have wondered for a while if he stayed for the Disneyland trip.

Reactions: 8
That download video was pointless and if she was gifted that ticket thats even worse. I saw more download content from mates who were actually there. Her voice was so high pitched at the start, people have commented that it was her video speed?
Is this guy her bf? I got the vibe he was actually with the other guy in the video.

Reactions: 14
I ain’t gonna judge her for getting into a state at a festival we’ve all done it I see girl in similar states when they come out of bottomless brunch 😂

Reactions: 16
I think we’re missing the point here…
We’re on post #1,039 and there has been hardly any title suggestions…
Even title suggestions have lost their interest for us 🤣
FYI, I think suggestion “Helen ADHDerson” has the most likes.
IMG_0873.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know, I’m not clicking on that video but the picture on the left? Proves how posed and curated her images are. To me, she never looked that chunky. She always looked like the image on the right. Photoshop? Sucking in? Both?? That’s not very body pos

Reactions: 13
You know, I’m not clicking on that video but the picture on the left? Proves how posed and curated her images are. To me, she never looked that chunky. She always looked like the image on the right. Photoshop? Sucking in? Both?? That’s not very body pos
I'm 100% certain that's the same picture from a previous weight loss video and not a recent one

Reactions: 5
I noticed in the video she says that January was when she decided she wanted to lose weight as she had "just been through a break up". I think that totally makes sense if you broke up in December, but she's saying her a Phil broke up in September right? And she says it twice. You could say September is close enough to January to say "I've just been through a break up"? Maybe I'm reading too much into it :LOL:

Reactions: 7
As hard as she would deny it, posting a video highlighting her weight loss screams internal fatphobia and revelling in the attention.

Reactions: 29
As hard as she would deny it, posting a video highlighting her weight loss screams internal fatphobia and revelling in the attention.
I despise comments like this. Being happy about losing weight is not fatphobia.

Reactions: 32
You can be pleased about losing some timber but you don't need to make a video body checking yourself

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.