Helen Anderson #29 Clutch & Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of money could persuade me to get in this car. How is she still driving like this and what will it take for her to keep her hands on the wheel and look where she's going?

I watched some of the vlog and her voice is completely different in the Download segment to the rest of the video?!
Hey, come on, it's not her fault, she's got ADHD. You're asking a lot to be expecting her to drive responsibly, she's got other things on her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just love that we all knew he was gonna be the next victim as soon as she started painting warhammer lolz
We know her better than she knows herself it seems
She'll prob admit at some point that she started dating him about a month after Phil left.
---
That “Going to Hell” jumper she “made” - a complete rip-off of the Hell Flower brand no? Who she follows so would’ve seen their stuff…
I've seen some of her stuff being resold on Vinted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Todd become more beardy since the start of the soft launch? Like the equivalent of when Phil grew his hair long during their relationship.

😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Edgelord phil

it’s like she’s dating all the variations of phil. Like Spider-Man across the spiderverse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His hair looks like a bowl cut done with a paper plate or something.

They really do all have a similar look about them. He looks like one from way back before maff.

She'll use him moving in as an excuse to redecorate all the things she was complaining about in her cleaning vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2240221
He must have set alerts for whenever she posts on Insta 😂
I don't like the one look of anything I'm seeing there but at least any urge I had to masturbate (I too live alone, Helen) has well and truly vanished and I can be a little more productive. Sorry, Baywatch VHS collection, maybe later you can come out to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Phil really leave in Sept?? She didn’t announce the split till Christmas did she. Feels like she’s trying to rewrite history to explain The Monk inevitably moving in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.