Helen Anderson #29 Clutch & Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @ekl2000 for your thread title suggestion winning the most likes.

Agree with @Gothgirl1990, no idea how this thread is still active since she hasn't done much since the breakup.

Has Helga done a birthday weekend vlog yet? Would be impressive if she didn't bring a new date to her party.

Reactions: 15
Well done @ekl2000 for your thread title suggestion winning the most likes.

Agree with @Gothgirl1990, no idea how this thread is still active since she hasn't done much since the breakup.

Has Helga done a birthday weekend vlog yet? Would be impressive if she didn't bring a new date to her party.
Did she throw herself a party this year? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seem to have one skill in life and that’s creating thread titles for Helen’s tattle 😅 I’ll take it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s in Amsterdam with Connor. She posted a picture with him and he posted on his story that he’s there so…

Reactions: 7
I think it’s Bandmate Ben with the fiancee.

I’d be amazed if Connor is single though as he’s hot 🔥 :giggle:

Reactions: 10
Clutch and Gone 😂 Ah guys I'm only still hanging around because you're all a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just watched her birthday vlog and thought it was odd there was no appearance of Grace & Andy anywhere?

Reactions: 7
I couldn't tell you anything that happened in the vlog after she spontaneously spent £85 on a beanie hat.... because I'm in shock that anyone would spend £85 on a beanie hat.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I couldn't tell you anything that happened in the vlog after she spontaneously spent £85 on a beanie hat.... because I'm in shock that anyone would spend £85 on a beanie hat.
Was it £85? Chuffing Nora!

I watched her birthday video last night, she seemed to buy herself more presents than anyone else.
---

I think it’s Bandmate Ben with the fiancee.

I’d be amazed if Connor is single though as he’s hot 🔥 :giggle:
I always get Ben and Connor mixed up. Are they both slim with dark hair?

Reactions: 5
I always get Ben and Connor mixed up. Are they both slim with dark hair?
Bandmate Ben is tall and slim with very dark shortish hair, and looks a bit like a dark haired Jay from Inbetweeners. Connor's hair is lighter and longer and he's more grungy/rocky looking. Good cheekbones.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will admit to being slightly baffled by Conor bringing what looks like a full sized container of talcum powder on a two day holiday, and not a whole lot else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this was a last minute booking or if Conor was the lost soul who volunteered as tribute to take Phils place

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.