Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come in here to scream STOP SAYING PLAYED SHIRT FFS!!!

it's even worse when it's literally just a shirt and there's nothing plaid about it. >_<
They really did her dirty letting her purchase anything she chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They almost certainly don't because it'd be like mixing speed and booze.
Only if you don’t have ADHD.
You’re advised to avoid alcohol for a while when starting meds because you can basically drink more than is wise to because you don’t notice the effect of the alcohol as much.

Reactions: 7

it's even worse when it's literally just a shirt and there's nothing plaid about it. >_<
Also extremely irritated by this, however, losing Fiwl looks good on her. She looks to be taking better care of herself, her skin looks better, and she looks less puffy, particularly around the face.

Reactions: 12

Absolutely using this as one of the things to add to the list of ‘quirky’ personality traits she thinks she has 😴

Can say I’ve *never* heard anyone say it that way. Ever. So clearly something she did once to make herself appear different and just refuses to say it correctly. She doesn’t realise it actually just makes her look like a tit.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty certain she’s posted pictures in the past of her extensions about to go onto her head at the hairdressers - she definitely had them when she used to go to celebrity hairdresser Tom. I think she used to have thick hair, but it’s thinned out because of all the abuse it’s taken over the years.
Yeah uh, her hairline is looking sparse af. I bet her unhealthy lifestyle is deffo contributing to it thinning as well.

Reactions: 2
Only if you don’t have ADHD.
You’re advised to avoid alcohol for a while when starting meds because you can basically drink more than is wise to because you don’t notice the effect of the alcohol as much.
Fair enough, that makes sense.
---

Also extremely irritated by this, however, losing Fiwl looks good on her. She looks to be taking better care of herself, her skin looks better, and she looks less puffy, particularly around the face.
Her face looks nice in the birthday video. She's gabbling though.

Reactions: 4
These might be the best jeans I have seen her wear in years! The whole outfit actually looks really nice and still "her". More of this please 🙏
Agree. As she said herself, in her birthday 🎂 🥳 Q&A, the lack of drinking and increased exercise has really paid off.

Reactions: 5
Helen the whole time she was with Phil: *putting pressure on for babies*

Helen post Phil: I don't think I want children.

Bet Phil's fumin'.

Reactions: 9
Helen the whole time she was with Phil: *putting pressure on for babies*

Helen post Phil: I don't think I want children.

Bet Phil's fumin'.
Most likely it’s a defence mechanism for if it doesn’t happen for her… people will think it’s by choice. I wonder why she wanted to lock it down with him so much? It’s weird how we hold onto people that aren’t right.

Reactions: 17
Most likely it’s a defence mechanism for if it doesn’t happen for her… people will think it’s by choice. I wonder why she wanted to lock it down with him so much? It’s weird how we hold onto people that aren’t right.
She said before that she thought that she'd end up a single mum. Can you imagine a baby with Fill's greasy currant-eyed looks? Now half Maff (minus the anger) or Mark - yes. Maybe even her cute bandmaster although he's in a relationship? 32 isn't over the hill by any means though so she's still got time.
---

She said before that she thought that she'd end up a single mum. Can you imagine a baby with Fill's greasy currant-eyed looks? Now half Maff (minus the anger) or Mark - yes. Maybe even her cute bandmaster although he's in a relationship? 32 isn't over the hill by any means though so she's still got time.
*bandmate*

Reactions: 1
What the hell is this? What would she even talk about
Phil?

on a serious note, hardly ever check in on Helen but when I do I was always hoping she had seen sense and ended that painful, unhappy looking relationship. Watching her get increasingly worse with him was unpleasant, he seemed to dislike her more and more with every video yet hung on for all the freebies and, I assume, the rent free abode with luxury fast Internet, his own room, constant takeaways, the nicest supermarket food and holidays etc. Hope he saved while he was living with her as if i was his parent I wouldn't want him moving back home again.

Reactions: 13
Never would’ve put ‘meet n greet in a noodle bar’ down as an option on Breakup Bingo but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.