Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo her "industry" bestie Jamie Genivieve us pregnant
How long before Helen puts the pressure on Phil

Reactions: 11
I've just started using Vinted and Helen, I've a content idea for you - sell some of your unworn clothes and abandoned hobby items there and with whatever you make shop on Vinted for your current aesthetic and show us the process. I've done the same and managed to find a load of amazing vintage and new stuff (most with tags on) and decluttered at the same time. It's also quite nice to see others so happy to recieve stuff I wasn't using. I honestly don't see myself shopping on ASOS etc again, and it's an affordable option. Go on Helen, surprise us by being relatable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
£15?!? How?!
Pretty sure she uses electric heaters in her office and some other places. I've heard they can be very expensive to run.

That'll be our badass rock n roll style queen in huge ugly oodies for the entire winter then.

Reactions: 6
I bet she's one of those people who didn't see what all the fuss is about re energy prices and now she's realising. She'll have had her heating on all day and thought nothing of it.

Reactions: 15
I bet she's one of those people who didn't see what all the fuss is about re energy prices and now she's realising. She'll have had her heating on all day and thought nothing of it.
Just like she was with Covid. Although I don't think she ever actually realised how bad that was.

Reactions: 10
So, her spare room is now yet another filming space? At least she gave her bed to her neice though.

• Wow
The room actually looks quite nice. I love the wallpaper but how long do we think she’ll bother filming in there for? Considering she stopped using the office shed long before she opened up her shop I don’t think it will last too long.

Reactions: 8
The room actually looks quite nice. I love the wallpaper but how long do we think she’ll bother filming in there for? Considering she stopped using the office shed long before she opened up her shop I don’t think it will last too long.
I reckon until she either gets knocked up by Fill or decides to start hosting guests in her own rawk and roll version of an Air B&B. She's ridiculous getting rid of that IKEA chest of drawers, although one of her syncopants said that they wished that they lived in Norwich so that they could buy it!?

I've probably asked this before but are Helen and Hayley full sisters as they don't like hugely alike?

Reactions: 4
£15?!? How?!
I’m guessing radiators on full whack in all rooms, even the ones she isn’t using. Helga doesn’t strike me as someone who really understands things like this, given she seems surprised to have spent money by having the heating on…

I've probably asked this before but are Helen and Hayley full sisters as they don't like hugely alike?
Hayley and Helen are full sisters but their older sister Kerry is only a half sister raised by Helen's dad. There is quite the age gap between Kerry and Helen, and Hayley is in the middle with a smaller age gap. Kerry is nearly 40, whereas Hayley is 34 and Helen is nearly 32 I think.

Reactions: 3
Hayley and Helen are full sisters but their older sister Kerry is only a half sister raised by Helen's dad. There is quite the age gap between Kerry and Helen, and Hayley is in the middle with a smaller age gap. Kerry is nearly 40, whereas Hayley is 34 and Helen is nearly 32 I think.
Thank you for confirming, Helen looks a lot like her mum so Kerry may favour her dad. Hayley must have had her daughters fairly young though because he eldest is at college now isn't she?

Reactions: 2
Most of her peers got invited to the Download announcement event, and Helen’s latest output is literally watching paint dry. Couldn’t be less rock and roll if she tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for confirming, Helen looks a lot like her mum so Kerry may favour her dad. Hayley must have had her daughters fairly young though because he eldest is at college now isn't she?
Helen's nieces are Kerry's daughters, not Hayley's

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.