Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, it takes effort from the viewer to understand what she’s on about so it isn’t a pleasurable experience. Also a lot of her videos merge into one, same topics/ routine / people so it isn’t interesting.
They all seem to be her rambling without her planning what she's going to say or her buying stuff she doesn't need. Sometimes a combination of the two.

Reactions: 8
She's been eating and shopping her way through her channel for years, now that even more people are struggling to heat their homes, pay bills and have enough to eat, she's become even LESS relatable. The woman admitted to paying herself a monthly wage of £2,000. She does literally nothing all day. Her channel and content has an expiry date, and it's coming soon. She will try and save it by using her mental health for a while, but it won't work.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She's been eating and shopping her way through her channel for years, now that even more people are struggling to heat their homes, pay bills and have enough to eat, she's become even LESS relatable. The woman admitted to paying herself a monthly wage of £2,000. She does literally nothing all day. Her channel and content has an expiry date, and it's coming soon. She will try and save it by using her mental health for a while, but it won't work.
What does she pay for outside of that 2k I wonder? How does she draw the line between a business expense and personal? I don't mean to sound tone deaf but 2k really doesn't seem like enough to cover her living expenses plus the amount of crap she buys herself and her friends (because I assume she treats them a lot but could be wrong?)

Reactions: 13
What does she pay for outside of that 2k I wonder? How does she draw the line between a business expense and personal? I don't mean to sound tone deaf but 2k really doesn't seem like enough to cover her living expenses plus the amount of crap she buys herself and her friends (because I assume she treats them a lot but could be wrong?)
I'm not sure about treating her friends, with food maybe but otherwise I don't remember seeing her buy them gifts/etc other than for birthdays. I'm not sure how it works but can't she write off some purchases as business expenses? If she's making content surrounding a purchase/item? Even partially?

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure about treating her friends, with food maybe but otherwise I don't remember seeing her buy them gifts/etc other than for birthdays. I'm not sure how it works but can't she write off some purchases as business expenses? If she's making content surrounding a purchase/item? Even partially?
Remember she went shopping with Josie and wouldn't help her with a pair of docs she loved and was like oh well Josie can't afford them, then went and bought loads of stuff for herself the next day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Remember she went shopping with Josie and wouldn't help her with a pair of docs she loved and was like oh well Josie can't afford them, then went and bought loads of stuff for herself the next day.
Didn't she say something like Josie could save her pennies for some? Also made it really clear Maff had to pay her back for the iPhone she bought him, which whatever - but not nice to say on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Josie and Helen certainly seem to have drifted in the past year or two. Helen hasn’t liked any of Josie’s insta posts in ages, and a bbq Helen hosted over summer josie was left out the vlog.

Reactions: 7
Josie and Helen certainly seem to have drifted in the past year or two. Helen hasn’t liked any of Josie’s insta posts in ages, and a bbq Helen hosted over summer josie was left out the vlog.
Maybe Helen unfollowed her because Josie is living her best life and Helen is coasting.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Helen unfollowed her because Josie is living her best life and Helen is coasting.
i think she still follows her but yeeeeeeep to all the rest. Also I think josie just grew tired of her tit? I’m very team josie though, cute grungy queen in a healthy relationship AND a band. Maybe it’s Helen who pulled away out of jealousy hmmmmmmMMMMMMMM

Reactions: 21
i think she still follows her but yeeeeeeep to all the rest. Also I think josie just grew tired of her tit? I’m very team josie though, cute grungy queen in a healthy relationship AND a band. Maybe it’s Helen who pulled away out of jealousy hmmmmmmMMMMMMMM
completely jealous of her!!

always thought their friendship was a bit strange especially when Helen gave her a “makeover” and dressed her exactly the same for the premier they went to in London together.

tried to find a photo but can’t find the vlog

Reactions: 6
completely jealous of her!!

always thought their friendship was a bit strange especially when Helen gave her a “makeover” and dressed her exactly the same for the premier they went to in London together.

tried to find a photo but can’t find the vlog
They went to the Brit awards!

Reactions: 3
Just realised that even though Grace is like a wart on Helen’s behind with how much she’s always around her and clinging on, Helen never refers to her as her best friend 😄 but she refers to everyone as that 😄

edit: didn’t she have a travel jacket for pins a few years ago? Now she has a patch one that we’ve not seen 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.