Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she knows what size she is judging by her badly fitting clothes.

Reactions: 14
Her mind thinks she’s a 14 but her suffocated vagina disagrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ummmm yes they are?
these are definitely not part of the criteria used to diagnose adhd. adhd is commonly comorbid with asd - which is why these are so often attributed to adhd. adhd does not contain any social difficulties outside interrupting people and zoning out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
these are definitely not part of the criteria used to diagnose adhd. adhd is commonly comorbid with asd - which is why these are so often attributed to adhd. adhd does not contain any social difficulties outside interrupting people and zoning out.
OK then… my psychiatrist didn’t get my complete diagnosis, but a stranger on the internet did. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK then… my psychiatrist didn’t get my complete diagnosis, but a stranger on the internet did. 😇
I didn’t say anything about you or your dx lol.

I’m saying being literal and struggling with sarcasm are in the actual diagnostic criteria for autismand these traits are not at all part of the adhd criteria. there is a high rate of comorbidity, though.

if your psych told you being literal and struggling w sarcasm are adhd traits - they’re wrong. many ppl w adhd do happen to have these traits - due to the considerable comorbidity of asd and adhd. not all psychs know everything & many believe that anyone who functions cannot have asd. There’s a great deal of stigma.

anyway - this isn’t what this thread is for. hope you can educate yourself further.

Remember, this isn't an ADHD channel. If you know you know!

For the latest video I do like that she didn't just buy stuff for the sake of a video even if I'm not a fan of videos watching someone browsing clothes online and saying what they like and describing what I can see with my own eyes. None of the dresses she's looking at are linked either! She even says she's looking at what's available for viewers because her dresses aren't all available now. What's the point if she doesn't say where all the dresses are from or link them!?

Reactions: 21
I’ve never known anyone with severe ADHD that wasn’t on some kind of medication. Helen is apparently just going to up her caffeine levels!

Reactions: 13
severe ADHD is very debilitating, yes. hers clearly isn’t.

I’ve never been able to work full time, and this is my third attempt to get a bachelors degree (fingers crossed lol). I haven’t the slightest idea how on earth she can manage travelling and going to festivals without having meltdowns??? I can hardly do a food shop without being distracted every 5 seconds and feeling overwhelmed 🙃

I definitely don’t have the choice to ✨”detox”✨ from my ADHD medicine, and her being so nonchalant about it makes me quite sceptical. The way she spoke about it in the video is so harmful. There’s nothing wrong with taking medicine for mental health issues ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Idk why but I feel like 90% of the time people use severe *insert mental illness here* as like a “yeah I’ve got this but it’s so much worse than everyone else!” and almost like a competition. There is obviously spectrums of things but Helen very clearly does not have severe adhd and is using it to an advantage of some sort. Very frustrating to see this behaviour but are we ever surprised with this woman any more

Reactions: 23
She’s thrown her pudge onto the adhd bandwagon. Next month, she’ll find something else to grab onto like the leech she is.

My opinion is my own of course, but in my opinion - she doesn't have ADHD. She may have mental health issues, but she doesn't have ADHD. She's paid to be diagnosed with it because she needs something she feels she can blame her issues on, it went the way she wanted to because now forever she will have a reason for her behaviour and she will give her uninformed and incorrect ADHD related content to the world to gain subs.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if I’m wrong, but surely it’s in the interests of private “health” providers to diagnose people given it gives them the chance to make more money off them? I don’t know anything about how going private works, only ever done mental health stuff through the NHS.

Sorry if I’m wrong, but surely it’s in the interests of private “health” providers to diagnose people given it gives them the chance to make more money off them? I don’t know anything about how going private works, only ever done mental health stuff through the NHS.
Paying for private doesn't mean paying for a diagnosis. I've heard many stories of people going private and being told they don't have ADHD

Reactions: 11
Ummmm yes they are?
No they’re not, it’s not in the diagnostic criteria. I have ADHD and have zero issue understanding sarcasm etc.

I know everyone is affected differently but I’m side-eying the combined type diagnosis when she is an avid binge watcher and spends hours on the couch not moving and staring at the screen for hours. I have combined type, am an avid film fan and am abolutely struggle to watch films and tv series, no matter how interested I am in them. The only time I can sit through a film is when I go to the cinema and even then I feel uncomfortable having to sit still for so long, it’s physically uncomfortable. Watching a film at home takes days because I usually need to split it into 20 min chunks and get up, move around, do some chores etc to burn off some energy. I don’t see hyperactivity and restlessness is compatible with her massive binge marathons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I like the yellow dress in her new video but go to have a look....it's £76 and sold out 🤦
Mentioned not having a small bag, isn't the designer one she brought in the airport relatively small?

Reactions: 10
The weird slow mo swagger she insists on doing in every outfit reel gives me the biggest ick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.