Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmfao being literal and not understanding sarcasm are NOT traits of adhd. she’s prob a combo asd/adhd but asd is not a fun quirky thing to announce on YT

Reactions: 15
If it was me, I think I’d size up on these denim shorts. I think they would look better.

The second ones seem to fit her much better, in my opinion, they’re not squashing her all in at the front
You are much kinder than me - I think both outfits look horrific. The side/back view of those second pair of shorts is not at all flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it was me, I think I’d size up on these denim shorts. I think they would look better.

The second ones seem to fit her much better, in my opinion, they’re not squashing her all in at the front
Helen and suffocating her vulva, name a more iconic duo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
lmfao being literal and not understanding sarcasm are NOT traits of adhd. she’s prob a combo asd/adhd but asd is not a fun quirky thing to announce on YT
I don't have ADHD but have a family member who does and it has made his life extremely difficult. The way she keeps saying she "has a lot of it" sounds so odd? And her saying she won't use it as a crutch or excuse is complete bullshit. Saying she does things because she can't help it because she has ADHD will be her new catchphrase.

Is her overeating and overspending part of it or is she just never going or confront those issues? Maybe she just can't help it.

That cockney cab driver accent was so annoying and definitely how she wishes she spoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You are much kinder than me - I think both outfits look horrific. The side/back view of those second pair of shorts is not at all flattering.
Haha! You’re right, the second pair aren’t flattering at the back 😬 but the front is a million times better than the denim ones. The denim ones just look like a yeast infection waiting to happen. I think maybe the contrast between them is what made me think the 2nd pair looked better 😂

I can’t work out if her bum is that shape or if a gust of wind went up the back of the shorts and made them billow out

Reactions: 8
I thought Helen having Dianne licking around her mouth was bad enough but watching Graces dogs licking her ice cream and then her continuing to eat it has made my stomach physically turn.
is this normal dog owner behaviour?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought Helen having Dianne licking around her mouth was bad enough but watching Graces dogs licking her ice cream and then her continuing to eat it has made my stomach physically turn.
If I give my dog a bite of sommat and she takes it from my fingers, ill continue to eat with that hand cos she barely touches my hand. But full on picking is rancid.

Reactions: 10
Not normal in my house 🤢 I don’t think i’d even share an ice cream like that with a human 😂 and I wouldn’t let my dog eat that kinda stuff anyway

Reactions: 15
Omg. Her and Grace are so disgusting. I love my dogs but would never share an ice cream with them 🤢🤢🤢 Also, human ice cream will be bad for the dog’s digestion. Why do they do so many gross things and then post them on social media?? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I share ice cream with my dogs and will die on that hill 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has energy and creativity!

that’s why she has Wednesdays off and traces other peoples work ☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, if I rolled my eyes any harder they’d fall out of my head. I have never in my life seen anyone chat as much tit as this woman does. From what has been said here about how severe and complex ADHD manifests, it’s clear she doesn’t have it, or if she does, its mild. She’s just using as yet another excuse to swerve dealing with her real issues. I feel so sorry for Phil having to deal with this nonsense.

Reactions: 29
if I hear one more f*cking person say that ADHD or autism is a super power, I will actually yeet myself into space. IT IS NOT! it's is life ruining, exactly like lovely @Innit says. I've been hospitalised perhaps 5 times or more because of my ADHD, struggled with drinking, depression and anxiety, and I'm currently trialing new meds whilst trying to not fail uni... IT IS NOT A SUPER POWER! 😭 she's such a f*cking bellend for spreading misinformation. and how can even be sure she's got an actual formal diagnosis when she's got a sodding COACH? they do not diagnose?! they did not go to medical school ffs.

I'm honestly so upset and sad, which I know is ridiculous. she's just a silly influencer. but this is my life's struggle, this is what actual severe ADHD is like and she's actually taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I dip in and out of following her - just curious what dress size she's supposed to be? Only asking as I'm 16/18 after weight gain and sure she used to say 12/14 but I feel she's my size or bigger at mo.

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of following her - just curious what dress size she's supposed to be? Only asking as I'm 16/18 after weight gain and sure she used to say 12/14 but I feel she's my size or bigger at mo.
Until a few weeks ago she was a 10/14 now she's saying she's 14/16 but tbh no one knows.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.