Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was that singing in the car? Phil looked like he'd rather be anywhere else, Dianne had no idea what was going on poor thing. McDonalds drive through, of course! Driving dangerously while eating, why not!

Phil wearing his shoes and draping his feet all over the hotel furniture. Helen announcing she wants Phil to propose to her.... then announcing Andrew needed a big poo. All good stuff.
The song they are singing is to the tune as one in bobs burgers ‘weekend at morts’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At the bar he wouldn't let her film him and was covering his phone with his hand. She 'jokingly' asked if he was the one who writes all the mean stuff about her online. He replied with a very meek 'yeah'
Imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said but I watched the ADHD vlog and she word for word says 'this isn't going to become an ADHD awareness channel'... Is she taking the piss out of the 'this isn't just a skating channel' schtick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Started watching the vlog, and neither of her dogs is secure in the car! Why am I not surprised? Both dogs are in one bed, with no seatbelts, so if the car stops suddenly they are not protected. They're so little, they'll go flying 😟

To lift and shift after a quick google:
As Rule 57 of the Highway Code states "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars." Although disobeying the highway doesn't necessarily mean you will be will receive a penalty, the police could pull you over and charge you with driving without due care and attention with carries a maximum fine of £2,500 and nine penalty points.

*Edited to add that the article I lifted from clearly proofreads as well as Helga does!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Started watching the vlog, and neither of her dogs is secure in the car! Why am I not surprised? Both dogs are in one bed, with no seatbelts, so if the car stops suddenly they are not protected. They're so little, they'll go flying 😟

To lift and shift after a quick google:
As Rule 57 of the Highway Code states "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly. A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars." Although disobeying the highway doesn't necessarily mean you will be will receive a penalty, the police could pull you over and charge you with driving without due care and attention with carries a maximum fine of £2,500 and nine penalty points.

*Edited to add that the article I lifted from clearly proofreads as well as Helga does!!
And tying a dog in with a dog seat belt attached to a harness! Not by the bleeping collar! I hate seeing that

Reactions: 7
Just went to check these and timed it perfectly!
View attachment 1207332
Yup came here to link that bit where she says "Skål" with their beers.

I can't believe they went with a stereotypical image and a badly spelled word, it's not hard to make a simple Google search?

Next tat suggestion for Helen: a sombrero on a mustachioed margarita glass and the word "Salut" instead of "Salud"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also to add, her new addiction is definitely Starbucks (needing to be on "first name terms with the Starbucks lot" and a couple of vlogs ago she went 4 times in a day). She brings Starbucks to anyone she's going to meet up with and here in York she went too despite all the independent coffee shops. Why not get a Starbucks tattoo next Helen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also to add, her new addiction is definitely Starbucks (needing to be on "first name terms with the Starbucks lot" and a couple of vlogs ago she went 4 times in a day). She brings Starbucks to anyone she's going to meet up with and here in York she went too despite all the independent coffee shops. Why not get a Starbucks tattoo next Helen?
I bet she has no idea how calorific most of their coffees are too - no doubt she has all the syrups and the whipped creams, etc.

You can’t out-train a bad diet at the gym, Helga.

Reactions: 12
Atleast all this drinking means she's probably not pregnant or aiming to be any time soon, so that's a big relief for the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I got a letter today from Skolverket (education agency) and thought of Helgas tattoo 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, today I learned that the vikings didn’t actually wear horned helmets. Double fail.

Reactions: 11
Also, today I learned that the vikings didn’t actually wear horned helmets. Double fail.
They were also remarkably hygienic and well kempt for the era so really unsure why Helen relates so much

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.