Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Danish we say “skål” but I don’t see a lil ball above the a in the tattoo 🤷🏻‍♀️ They watched the tv-show Vikings together and that called for a matching tattoo? 😂 The secondhand embarrassment is real on this one, sorry not sorry. Love how they went for the horned helmets, even though barely any vikings actually wore them 🤡

Edit: Maybe it’s supposed to say “skol”? Or “skøl”? Which makes even less sense 🤣
Bahahaha between the helmet and the spelling that tattoo is really a winner, and with an homage to our horrid drinking culture thrown in there as well it's a pretty 'Helen tattoo' all around - also cool to see a fellow Dane here, halløj <3

Reactions: 10
So gal loves Vikings so much but went all the way to York and didn’t go to Jorvik 🤷🏻‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Danish we say “skål” but I don’t see a lil ball above the a in the tattoo 🤷🏻‍♀️ They watched the tv-show Vikings together and that called for a matching tattoo? 😂 The secondhand embarrassment is real on this one, sorry not sorry. Love how they went for the horned helmets, even though barely any vikings actually wore them 🤡

Edit: Maybe it’s supposed to say “skol”? Or “skøl”? Which makes even less sense 🤣
It always makes me cringe when people go axe throwing after drinking. It seems you’d want to be sober for something like that.

Helen's been watching the series "Vikings" with every single boyfriend, that's the extent of her interest in vikings :rolleyes:
Surprised she didn’t get a Sons of Anarchy one as that’s something she watched with new bfs.

Reactions: 10
Bahahaha between the helmet and the spelling that tattoo is really a winner, and with an homage to our horrid drinking culture thrown in there as well it's a pretty 'Helen tattoo' all around - also cool to see a fellow Dane here, halløj <3
Hej du! 💕🇩🇰

I feel like it’s one of those tattoos that get worse the more you look at it, and the more you think about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tad bit second hand embarrassment when she was pointing out all the engagement rings she liked but then sulked ‘phil won’t marry me!’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet he cringes at the thought of that.
At the bar he wouldn't let her film him and was covering his phone with his hand. She 'jokingly' asked if he was the one who writes all the mean stuff about her online. He replied with a very meek 'yeah'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck was that singing in the car? Phil looked like he'd rather be anywhere else, Dianne had no idea what was going on poor thing. McDonalds drive through, of course! Driving dangerously while eating, why not!

Phil wearing his shoes and draping his feet all over the hotel furniture. Helen announcing she wants Phil to propose to her.... then announcing Andrew needed a big poo. All good stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.