Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CANNOT tell you how mad this makes me 😡😡😡 this is literal plagiarism!!! And I assume she’ll be making money from this?! Actually tempted to call her out in IG…

She's going down the same lazy route Gabby/Velvet Ghost did with her prints and a lot of her stickers. Literally tracing and copying actual small businesses and artists and her minions all gushed over them, when she was called out she swept it under the rug cos she thinks she is better than everyone else. Very delusional, very Helen! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can imagine Helen will do the same, or she will post a lazy timelapse of her "drawing her creation" on her precious iPad to prove the h8rz wrong. Can draw it all you want love you've copy and pasted someone else's work!

She better get called out cos this is not it. I hate this nonsense, she's the worst!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The drawing she plagiarized being already a tracing of a well-known picture... :rolleyes:

1636557095897.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand when youtubers put clips of the vlog at the start. I don’t need an advert for the thing I’ve already clicked on to watch, just start the vlog normally. Also wouldn’t mind an intro that was like 5 seconds long but 40 seconds just pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand when youtubers put clips of the vlog at the start. I don’t need an advert for the thing I’ve already clicked on to watch, just start the vlog normally. Also wouldn’t mind an intro that was like 5 seconds long but 40 seconds just pisses me off 😂
Same, especially when It's clips of really underwhelming stuff. If anything it makes me want to give it a miss.

Reactions: 9
I wish Helen would just do what she's good at - homewares. Even a shop selling wholesale homeware items that she loves like Little Lies or Wild Ones Interiors. I know the tacky gaudy style isn't for everyone but I really love some of the elements of her home and a lot of the people who are still around on her channel do too so it would make much more sense for her to be launching a homeware brand rather than this mishmash of pilfered rubbish.

Reactions: 18
I hope she knows that illustration/digital art world on social media is very small everyone knows everyone’s style and anything what looks too good to be true is usually copied and the artists fans or the artist themselves usually call out the copiers! I can’t wait for her invest a grand into her business and give up after 3 weeks just like the skating!

We do not need another YouTube’er selling rubbish stickers!!!! Who are the morons buying these things, encouraging this kind of ridiculousness?!
Apart from copying the other design, surely it infringes in the copyright of the owner of the image?
and in more laziness - it’s literally the first image that comes up when you google Joanna Linley Absolutely Fabulous 🙄

Reactions: 14
She's been gifted another pair of rollerskates. Is that her 3rd pair now?
Seems alot for someone who doesnt skate

• Angry
She's going down the same lazy route Gabby/Velvet Ghost did with her prints and a lot of her stickers. Literally tracing and copying actual small businesses and artists and her minions all gushed over them, when she was called out she swept it under the rug cos she thinks she is better than everyone else. Very delusional, very Helen! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can imagine Helen will do the same, or she will post a lazy timelapse of her "drawing her creation" on her precious iPad to prove the h8rz wrong. Can draw it all you want love you've copy and pasted someone else's work!

She better get called out cos this is not it. I hate this nonsense, she's the worst!
She’ll probably follow Gabs and just block all the haters who say she’s plagiarised then release a statement promising her work is her own and people are releasing malicious rumours to try and stop her smol business blah blah blah

Knowing Helen she’ll directly blame Tattle. Bloody sick of influencers trying to sell overpriced, unoriginal, copied shite to keep their lifestyles going.