Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand why she is still with the man who said he does not find her attractive (since gaining weight). That would eat away at me.
We do not know that really happened - that came from a Tattle poster who knows friends of Helen's. Helen has never said that herself in a video or Insta post.

Reactions: 17
Okay, I only went to Edinburgh for a couple of days and seem to have missed an awful lot so can someone give me the quick tldr version?

Reactions: 2
Okay, I only went to Edinburgh for a couple of days and seem to have missed an awful lot so can someone give me the quick tldr version?
Phil tested positive for covid on Monday.

Helen is "isolating" by sleeping in the spare room but they're sharing the communal areas unmasked (seemingly sharing cutlery too).

Helen is out today and seeing that she's all dolled up, that's not for a walk on her own.

SMH

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Helen is "isolating" by sleeping in the spare room but they're sharing the communal areas unmasked (seemingly sharing cutlery too).

Helen is out today and seeing that she's all dolled up, that's not for a walk on her own.

SMH
What a head. If they were properly isolating from each other it may be different but they’re not. I don’t understand why she needs to go out?! Why the hell take the risk. And she’s been so open about it on social media too which is a slap in the face.

Helen, from a heavily pregnant woman with a simple cold that is hard enough to cope with let alone covid… from behalf of anyone pregnant, vulnerable, elderly etc a big bleeping thank you and well done to you 👏🏻 👏🏻

Reactions: 21

SMH

Ah I see. As it stands in the UK, legally you don't have to self isolate if you're double jabbed and have a negative PCR test. However, ethically, it would be the right thing to do AND she works from home so no need for her to be out and about.

I know when I had Covid in March 2020 at the very start of the Pandemic, my mom and I used communal areas because she had to make sure I wasn't dead/in case I needed an ambulance. Luckily, she never got it! It's very difficult to avoid communal areas in situations where a person is very ill or contagious but Helen has TWO bathrooms, plenty of rooms to sleep in and she could have easily said 'you know what? I'll bring you food/drink when you need and see you in 10 days when your next PCR is due.'

We all know if the shoe was on the other foot Phill would have to wait on her like a slave.

Reactions: 11
Ah I see. As it stands in the UK, legally you don't have to self isolate if you're double jabbed and have a negative PCR test. However, ethically, it would be the right thing to do AND she works from home so no need for her to be out and about.

I know when I had Covid in March 2020 at the very start of the Pandemic, my mom and I used communal areas because she had to make sure I wasn't dead/in case I needed an ambulance. Luckily, she never got it! It's very difficult to avoid communal areas in situations where a person is very ill or contagious but Helen has TWO bathrooms, plenty of rooms to sleep in and she could have easily said 'you know what? I'll bring you food/drink when you need and see you in 10 days when your next PCR is due.'

We all know if the shoe was on the other foot Phill would have to wait on her like a slave.
Yeah, we've basically been discussing this over the past couple of days. Agree with you, there's no obligation, she's *probably* *maybe* fine (lol), but why take a chance?

Why risk potentially getting seriously sick, why risk getting other people sick, when she could stay home all that time and he could stay in the 1 room (like, there's a TV and Playstation in there), use the 1 bathroom, and get her to drop meals at the bedroom door?

It would be a nice way to give back after all those cup of teas she demanded to get served in bed.

1635426303507.png

"My neice Emily keep my up to speed on what's cool and how position my legs"

1635426357948.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Helen is out in the city centre doing a mini photoshoot with her niece it seems, lmao.

I understand technically she's fine to go out and might have preplanned seeing her niece and be looking forward to it, we're all human so I get it if she went anyway and they kept a distance. But could you not wait until after the isolation period to post the photos to your followers who know that you're still interacting closely with your partner who has covid? Jesus. It's also half term so it would be pretty busy.

Side note, I like her outfit other than the hat.

Reactions: 7
What a pointless reason to go out though? Gunt photo shoot. Go home to your Covid incubator bf x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, do duck off Helga...

1635431990326.png

That's me taking a 10 day break from that idiot (and this forum) because it won't be good for me seeing her go to as many places as possible - Take care all x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s absolutely no reason for her to be going out, staying home for 10 days will barely affect her when she can work from home.
just because she’s double jabbed, and currently testing negative doesn’t mean she isn’t infectious (according to nhs website). It’s just selfish imo. There are people who have to still go to out/work when a member of their household is positive because they have to choice but she does have a choice and she’s decided to go spread her germs around as much as possible
5A4FAE35-E77C-4292-9E77-328D0E0EEA75.jpeg

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t catch Covid from fil too

Reactions: 12
She's posting to wind people up, becoz *legally* she doesn't av tooo (what's ethics?).

Its sick even if she hasn't contracted it, the germs are still on her hands (that she doesn't wash), on her clothing and so on from being in the same house as a contagious person. If anyone in my house had covid, that's it, I'm treating the house and everything in it like it needs to be quarantined unless there is a genuine and unavoidable need to go out - its ONLY 10 days.

Reactions: 12
She said last week she was coming to visit her friend in Liverpool this weekend to go out for Halloween and I hope to god she’s not coming anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah, she wants to go out for Halloween so nothing will stop her. Plus, now Fril is at home, he can look after the dogs when the early fireworks happen this weekend… or was that even a thought in her tiny, rotting mind?

Reactions: 6