Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think Helen wants him to be a full time influencer so he can give up his pesky day job and be with her 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry if this sounds nasty but Helen's previous boyfriends at least had some good looks, I look at Fil and just imagine the stank and want to hose him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“putting myself second” !? Pahahahahaha
Give me strength. Either this is a deliberate misquote of her ‘therapist’, the therapist is being hoodwinked, or they are a total bleeping wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So the Great Mask Hater of 2020/21 is now hesitant to not wear her mask. And thinks if cases rose the government would blame us.

tell us again about that time during peak pandemic when you had symptoms but didn’t get tested? And tried to yank Josies mask off her face? And fucked around touching some labourers property to have an egg hunt?

Reactions: 43
So the Great Mask Hater of 2020/21 is now hesitant to not wear her mask. And thinks if cases rose the government would blame us.

tell us again about that time during peak pandemic when you had symptoms but didn’t get tested? And tried to yank Josies mask off her face? And fucked around touching some labourers property to have an egg hunt?
Is this what she’s saying? Do you think Gleam has had a word about tapping into the uneasyness about Freedom Day to potentially get more followers & subs?

Reactions: 15
But.... that caption is about stress. Why has she used the anxiety hashtag? I understand that you can experience both, but if your entire caption is about stress and keeps using the word stress, doesn't mention anxiety once.....

Reactions: 24
Is this what she’s saying? Do you think Gleam has had a word about tapping into the uneasyness about Freedom Day to potentially get more followers & subs?
For sure think management have asked her to tap into current topics for more engagement. Especially after the euros, as althougy she said she had no interest in football she never actually mentioned anything about the racist comments against players after (you didn’t even have to be a football fan to know what happened). Also they have told her to tweet more. She should try to use her platform more constructive, but then again what’s the point if it’s fake and she actually doesn’t care.

Reactions: 16
But.... that caption is about stress. Why has she used the anxiety hashtag? I understand that you can experience both, but if your entire caption is about stress and keeps using the word stress, doesn't mention anxiety once.....
Wouldn't be surprised if she thought it's the same thing, just like she said alone and lonely are the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just watched the new video, how many times does Helen have to repeat that she bought Phil a voucher!!! Also we totally know she is managing his social media lol
It’s his day out but she still has to make it about her by turning it into a vlog.

Reactions: 12
I saw Helen shopping in Boots today. She was wearing a mask but I knew it was her as she was wearing shorts and I recognised her tattoos.

Honestly she was a lot more petite than I was expecting in both height and weight. I think she really is a size 14.

As a size 14 myself, I have put on 2st in the last year with various lockdowns. I went from a 12-14 to a 14-16 (depending on the style of clothes, shop purchased from, tight/loose etc) so although I think there is plenty to criticize her for, I do believe her when she says she is a 14. I actually thought her figure what great!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As a fellow wavy hair befringed human, you gotta straighten that little hairy bastard and set with hairspray daily. This is the cross we bare in order to maintain the fringe. Its not a cut for the lazy. Or I guess she just likes...this..."look"...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.