Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length seems off too..Just looks like she's drowning in hair sometimes.

Reactions: 9
The length seems off too..Just looks like she's drowning in hair sometimes.
All the hair chat brings us back to what most of us seem to think was Helen’s best ever hair - the purple blunt bob. A good update on that would be a long blunt bob with the fringe, in a cool dark ash blond tone. Surely Super-Tom could easily achieve that?!

She won’t do it though, the hair extensions are yet another of her comfort blankets, another old pattern she’s incapable of moving on from.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All the hair chat brings us back to what most of us seem to think was Helen’s best ever hair - the purple blunt bob. A good update on that would be a long blunt bob with the fringe, in a cool dark ash blond tone. Surely Super-Tom could easily achieve that?!
That would look so good on her too. Tom confuses me if I’m honest, I know you can’t force clients to have something but surely he could guide her into better styles hair wise?

Reactions: 14
I feel like skinny shaming is spoken about A LOT to detract from fat shaming and to compare it is very unfair, the stigma around obesity is much higher, being underweight has been glamourized in our society whereas being obese is associated with poor character, your feelings about being shamed are 100% valid and it totally does happen, but it feels very much more like punching up rather than fat shaming which is punching down (though both are misogyny based IMO and punching down on women overall if that makes sense). If a fat person loses weight very quickly there is an idea that it's healthy/good because good god even a parasite must be healthier/better than being fat but if an underweight person gained weight very quickly people it would not be met with praise. A lot of fat people would take skinny shaming and being underweight over being fat but how many underweight people would trade places?
Just my own personal experience, feel free to skip:
I have been very very fat and I have been very very thin. At both points in my life, I had an eating disorder. I was treated like a piece of tit on the pavement when I was very fat; people would bark at me in the street, slam doors in my face, whisper behind my back. When I was very thin, it was like being a minor celebrity; shop assistants would compliment my hair or outfit (same hair as when I was very fat!), men would stop in the street and ask for my number, I once had a man stop and take photos of me. Just to reiterate, I had an eating disorder at both ends of the spectrum. However, as an obese person, I was seen as disgusting and as having some sort of moral failing. But as a thin person, I was seen as beautiful and desirable, even though I also had an eating disorder.

My healthiest weight physically was, unsurprisingly, somewhere in the middle, and it was when I was in the best place mentally as well.

Helen definitely overeats, she has always had a problem with it. Until she confronts why that is, she will always struggle with food. I think it's epecially bad at the moment because she is stuck in life, with no career path, is bored, and is stuck in a lustless, loveless relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
can confirm, have been severely obese and am now skinny. you cannot compare skinny-“phobia” and fat-phobia at all!

society treats obese people like dirt. my doctors would ignore all of my issues when I was fat, and now everyone is so helpful and so kind everywhere I go because I’m skinny 😑

I find it so weird how people try to justify it by saying “yea but skinny people get told to eat more” ok… ? fat people die from lack of health care, get harassed and assaulted, don’t get promotions because of their body, are excluded from society and ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It's more the colour I don't like when it comes to Helen's hair.. I don't mind the dodgy fringe..I quite like that aesthetic! I just wish it was a lot darker or more of a cool toned blonde... kat bjelland's hair comes to mind. shes got the bone structure for it..

I seriously doubt Helen would know who Kat Bjelland is. Remember she didn't even know who Tool were.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quality driving from Phil in the new video, hands off the wheel, eating a burger!

Don't know if it's just me but I've never gone to a drive thru in my car..... they seem to go at every opportunity, usually right at the start of the journey too.

ETA he's holding and chomping on a burger while trying to drive a car on a main road and being interviewed by Helen, talking about how he's going to drive a Porsche and a Ferrari. Mate, focus on driving the car you're in! Such crappy driving.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Quality driving from Phil in the new video, hands off the wheel, eating a burger!

Don't know if it's just me but I've never gone to a drive thru in my car..... they seem to go at every opportunity, usually right at the start of the journey too.

ETA he's holding and chomping on a burger while trying to drive a car on a main road and being interviewed by Helen, talking about how he's going to drive a Porsche and a Ferrari. Mate, focus on driving the car you're in! Such crappy driving.
Their bank statement must look more like a menu at this point 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This bleeping FRINGE
I came here to post this picture! If my hairdresser left me looking like that I’d be so upset. I know she’s windswept in this pic but someone needs to tell her it’s really not a look. She’s had some absolutely banging hairstyles over the years, now she’s stagnating with baby fringe receding side hair brassy weirdness.

Reactions: 17
She must have some kind of reverse body dysmorphia/ hair dysmorphia going on!
I see hair that looks raggedy, the fringe looks hacked and crooked..and as someone that has a fringe that I cut myself..you can totally go for a purposely hacked baby bang look and pull it off..but not with this mop of wiggy looking straw. A choppy bob..yes! But she thinks this looks like a 70’s summer of love hair do..with “ naughty school girl fringe..”.
I would also like to say these pregnancy smocks do nothing for anyone! Sure they are comfy (?.just guessing) but flattering..nope. I don’t get the style she is trying to pull off..what is it?

Reactions: 12
She must get so sweaty under all that hair, she never seems to tie it up

Reactions: 19
She reminds me of Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme with this hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet a few years ago she had such good summer style being a bit alternative but looking really cool an comfortable.

Reactions: 15
Any1 else find Phil the hobbits' insta posts so cringe and hilarious.....
Helen said he didn't want to become an influencer and she's tried to make him into one anyway? Phil's vibe seems very much "go with the flow" so maybe she's managed to convince him it's a good idea.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.