Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s an 18 at all maybe 16 but she’s small on top so it’s possible she’s a 14-16 depending on the brand. I wear a 12-14 and have dresses in a 10 that fit me too depending on the cut and fabric.
I think she dresses quite well at times but some of the stuff isn’t flattering at all on her. I like how she wears long dresses,I’ve even bought some of the same ones because she’s worn them well.

Reactions: 6
She absolutely is NOT an 18 and the shaming of her size is a joke, shes petitie and thick set. So what? Would love to see what all these people harping on about her weight look like.
That’s why I put the big in “ ”, I don’t think she’s that big at all, and show me someone who hasn’t chunked up a bit these past 3 months - Christ, I know I have!

Reactions: 1
Not at all. I just find it a little childish that you're so obsessed with saying shes a size 18 and clearly she is not.
How am I “obsessed” with saying she’s a size 18 lmao I haven’t even mentioned that, I just said she’s definitely not a size 14, and I agreed that she absolutely definitely alters her pictures. I haven’t even mentioned size 18.

When someone constantly claims to be “body positive” yet looks almost unrecognisable in other peoples photos of her, then we, as fans/subscribers/followers have every right to question that. It’s deceitful and it’s totally going against everything she stands for.

Reactions: 18
Its the deception which is annoying.

She carries the weight quite well actually I think she looks good at the weight she is now and the weight she was before lockdown. Her dress sense is another matter and that's up to her but I have no desire to dress like her ever so her look books are useless to me.

I could see her creeping up to a size 16 on her bottom half (if she isn't already). Considering in her last jeans haul that she was admittedly squeezing with every last breath into some pairs (with one or two pairs she couldn't even do up) then most likely she buys half of her trousers and jeans in size 16. I often size up for jeans and it honestly does wonders for your self esteem!

How am I “obsessed” with saying she’s a size 18 lmao I haven’t even mentioned that, I just said she’s definitely not a size 14, and I agreed that she absolutely definitely alters her pictures. I haven’t even mentioned size 18.

When someone constantly claims to be “body positive” yet looks almost unrecognisable in other peoples photos of her, then we, as fans/subscribers/followers have every right to question that. It’s deceitful and it’s totally going against everything she stands for.
She also edits her photos beyond belief, not just a little filter here and there to get rid of eye bags or the odd spot etc, she edits it SO much that it’s blurry and alters the colours of her skin/eyes even her tattoos! It’s deceitful! And we have every right to comment on it! We’re not messaging her personally, this is an anonymous forum where people are free to discuss things and have an OPINION.

How can someone claim to be SO comfortable with themselves and SO body positive when they filter and edit the heck out of every single photo of themselves? Deceit.

Prime example- both around the same time, one taken by someone else, one taken by Helen. Now that’s not just some light editing come on.

She also edits her photos beyond belief, not just a little filter here and there to get rid of eye bags or the odd spot etc, she edits it SO much that it’s blurry and alters the colours of her skin/eyes even her tattoos! It’s deceitful! And we have every right to comment on it! We’re not messaging her personally, this is an anonymous forum where people are free to discuss things and have an OPINION.

How can someone claim to be SO comfortable with themselves and SO body positive when they filter and edit the heck out of every single photo of themselves? Deceit.

Prime example- both around the same time, one taken by someone else, one taken by Helen. Now that’s not just some light editing come on.
One by Helen, one by someone else 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

THIS. The heavily editing vs candid pics is why I thought and commented that she looked a larger size (not going to say the number cos it’s obviously upsetting people) 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Regardless of whether she is a size 14 or not, I've never found her size 14 videos very interesting at all...I say this as a size 14 woman that likes Helen's style (for the most part) and has used fashion/style tips from her in the past. The first few times she uploaded them I liked them but it seems like she's uploaded one every 2 weeks for the last 3 years. Although I do see the appeal of them, and how they would be good to upload once in a while, they're quite boring and I'd rather see a bit more variety on her channel.

Reactions: 8
So......a girl the same size as Helen marked as plus size.....when is the plus size styling vid/haul coming out?

Never that's when

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Helen has the most unique fashion sense!
I used to love her unique and quirky styling, it was really inspiring. Now she seems to think she can just throw on a bit of leopard print or a band tshirt and appear alternative when really they are both pretty mainstream nowadays.

Personally I think she has struggled style-wise with getting older. She seems to think the way forward is to skip a generation or two and start dressing and making up far older than she is.

Reactions: 5
Oh god now she's inviting questions for a Q&A sesh on sex, confidence and empowerment! She's really trying to push herself as a sexpert! I'm assuming her love life has been dull up to this point and now she's just discovered how good it can be and wants to show off about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Whatever her size maybe, she's clearly over consuming all the wrong foods, heavily processed, little fibre, high salt, sugar and saturated fats and giving a wide birth to vegetables, legumes, beans and fruit. This combined with a higher than advisable consumption of alcohol which is high sugar and inflammatory. Her body and face are showing the results. These choices don't appear to be doing much for her mood either. Aaaaand this is only the food and alcohol she allows herself to be seen consuming, meaning there is probably more.

She looks very different in her own pics, almost tanya burr levels of different.

Reactions: 5
I always find that the people who go on about how sexual they are the ones over compensating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I hadn’t looked at her social media for a while. She seems to have gained a lot of weight. Also not sure how there can even be debate about her not being a 14 anymore - in her size 14 haul videos, none of it ever fits. A few things might run small sure, but when nothing in that size fits you anymore, you’re not that size any longer. She’s also short so it’s not totally unfeasible that she could be a size 16-18. I always thought she was much larger even in size 14 than taller friends of mine who are that size.

Reactions: 7
Hmm, ok so I'm still reeling about the blatant "duck it" attitude to lock down measures and her Download fest germ-party... but I'm finding some of the comments here just really unreasonable. (Boyfriend's nails needing a clean, COME ON, really?!) And fixating on her dress size.. whether shes a size 14 or not, sometimes she looks amazing other times she looks like an Aldi version of Dolly Parton.

I hope she's happy, I hope she's feeling creative and healthy again. I miss that about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In these virusy times, those hands and nails should be squeeky clean! For his own sake, but those grimey nails wouldn't be going anywhere near me if i was Helen, and didn't want a nasty infection. 😲

I mean Helen has openly admitted to not washing her hands multiple times so it's hardly surprising her new bf is a dirty git too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
TBF dirty fingernails are sooooo gross, no matter who’s posting pictures of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.