Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her story from earlier today showing a print that she’d been gifted?

Apparently all profits go to the NHS, which is great, but has she seriously accepted the print for free?! Surely she should make a donation? She may well have done for all I know, but it seems a bit strange.

She also got the artist’s name wrong initially... Such attention to detail! 🙄
The capital letters in the print really annoy me too.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been lurking here for a while as I’m intrigued by Helen as I’m a Norfolk girl too. I don’t know enough about her to compare how she was previously to how she is now and she doesn't seem to be that happy and like she’s trying too hard to be alternative and quirky and her loud voice is extremely grating. However I don't really like the body shaming comments and do believe she is a size 14. I’m a similar height and body shape to Helen and I’m a size 12, a bigger size 12 since lockdown as I too was drinking everyday and eating what the hell I liked because I was furloughed, bored, anxious and food and drink was the only thing I had to look forward to. And although the fact that I’m a qualified PT, was bombarded with Instagram fitness posts and more importantly knowing I wasn’t happy with my body, I still couldn’t motivate myself to change but then something clicked recently and I’m reigning it in now. My point is I do think she is a size 14, on the bigger end of a 14 maybe, but so what, let her eat/drink what she wants!

Everyone’s commenting at how unhappy she is etc so food and drink is probably a comfort to her and she’ll change it when she’s ready and if she even wants to. Like someone mentioned above she probably does need to take a break from social media and focus on herself (not necessarily her weight) but making herself happy again. It must be draining to be over emphasising how great everything is and how much fun you’re having everyday when you’re probably not.
The issue is that she’s been saying she’s a size 14 for years, but has also said she has gained a lot of weight - yet is still a perfect size 14. Compare what she looks like now to how she looked in her first size 14 video. She’s more like an 18 these days.

She tries to come across as body confident but even her Gleam management photos she has her had squeezing her side right in to appear thinner. She knows how to pull the right angles and look slimmer in photos.

AF5BD9D5-B242-4116-A1B2-81C57A2EAA33.jpeg
If she was as honest and as body confident as she claims then she doesn’t need to do this stuff, people would accept her as her true size.

She put out a post saying she had gained a lot of weight during lockdown and the next day put out a size 14 video. It doesn’t add up. Personally I think she should stop doing the size 14 / pear shape videos and just label herself plus size, but Helen is so fixed on being the same size 14 she was 3 years ago.

Has anyone seen her story from earlier today showing a print that she’d been gifted?

Apparently all profits go to the NHS, which is great, but has she seriously accepted the print for free?! Surely she should make a donation? She may well have done for all I know, but it seems a bit strange.

I was annoyed by that! She could at least delete the wrong info post and re do it with the right info, poor artist!

It does seem in very poor taste for her to have something gifted, I agree! She could have said even if it was gifted she will donate, it doesn’t make sense at all...

I would love to see Helen do some fundraisers, I think she could do that really well and create some fun ideas...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She loves this 'average girl size' thing, even though she's larger than average size. I've never understood it.

The average size in the UK is a 12? Just embrace that you're bigger. Nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 2

Literally was about to post that. I don’t understand this at all. With it being gifted hopefully if she has any kind of morals she’ll have made a donation back. Won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 5
I'm watching one of her old 'size 14 tries' videos in which she says Levi's have a generous W32 size, but if she's buying a 32 jean size then that's different to a W32 and is closer to a W34. Jean size for whatever reason isn't straight forward and a 32 in Levi's ribcage jeans (the style she tried) are closer to a 16 than a 14 and she says they're the right size 🙃 Helen please

I’ve been lurking here for a while as I’m intrigued by Helen as I’m a Norfolk girl too. I don’t know enough about her to compare how she was previously to how she is now and she doesn't seem to be that happy and like she’s trying too hard to be alternative and quirky and her loud voice is extremely grating. However I don't really like the body shaming comments and do believe she is a size 14. I’m a similar height and body shape to Helen and I’m a size 12, a bigger size 12 since lockdown as I too was drinking everyday and eating what the hell I liked because I was furloughed, bored, anxious and food and drink was the only thing I had to look forward to. And although the fact that I’m a qualified PT, was bombarded with Instagram fitness posts and more importantly knowing I wasn’t happy with my body, I still couldn’t motivate myself to change but then something clicked recently and I’m reigning it in now. My point is I do think she is a size 14, on the bigger end of a 14 maybe, but so what, let her eat/drink what she wants!

Everyone’s commenting at how unhappy she is etc so food and drink is probably a comfort to her and she’ll change it when she’s ready and if she even wants to. Like someone mentioned above she probably does need to take a break from social media and focus on herself (not necessarily her weight) but making herself happy again. It must be draining to be over emphasising how great everything is and how much fun you’re having everyday when you’re probably not.
I have never body shamed Helen, the thing that gets to me is the fact she is not honest yet constantly says how 'authentic' she is. She also constantly (constantly) mentions how eating junk and weight gain gets her down and she needs to eat clean for at least a week etc etc and go back to Boot Camp etc, she will do a montage of her eating salad or something, and having PT, being productive in the house, then in the vlog the very next day she slept in, missed Boot Camp and she's in KFC and eating ice cream in bed at the end. It's a vicious circle of her own doing and the reason we comment on it is because to be honest, apart from clothes...it's all she talks about. Her size 14 try on videos always look desperately uncomfortable, would we care if she said she was a size 16 or 18? Nope, she'd just look more comfortable and we wouldn't feel she was saying there's something wrong with being over a size 14 because she cannot admit she is.

She loves this 'average girl size' thing, even though she's larger than average size. I've never understood it.

The average size in the UK is a 12? Just embrace that you're bigger. Nothing wrong with it.
UK average is 16

Reactions: 12
UK average is 16
I didn't know that. I always thought it was a 12. Maybe it used to be? I guess as people get more affluent and convenience foods are more readily consumed, the average size has gone up! Colour me surprised.

I would say she's bang on then.

I didn't know that. I always thought it was a 12. Maybe it used to be? I guess as people get more affluent and convenience foods are more readily consumed, the average size has gone up! Colour me surprised.

I would say she's bang on then.
I was also surprised at this being average. I genuinely don't think I know anyone I work with/friends who is/are around a size 16 (of course I don't go asking etc). I also thought it was around a 12.

Reactions: 7
The issue is that she’s been saying she’s a size 14 for years, but has also said she has gained a lot of weight - yet is still a perfect size 14. Compare what she looks like now to how she looked in her first size 14 video. She’s more like an 18 these days.

She tries to come across as body confident but even her Gleam management photos she has her had squeezing her side right in to appear thinner. She knows how to pull the right angles and look slimmer in photos.

View attachment 157935 If she was as honest and as body confident as she claims then she doesn’t need to do this stuff, people would accept her as her true size.

She put out a post saying she had gained a lot of weight during lockdown and the next day put out a size 14 video. It doesn’t add up. Personally I think she should stop doing the size 14 / pear shape videos and just label herself plus size, but Helen is so fixed on being the same size 14 she was 3 years ago.

I was annoyed by that! She could at least delete the wrong info post and re do it with the right info, poor artist!

It does seem in very poor taste for her to have something gifted, I agree! She could have said even if it was gifted she will donate, it doesn’t make sense at all...

I would love to see Helen do some fundraisers, I think she could do that really well and create some fun ideas...
Get out of town. She is not 18.

She is quite short remember, so someone taller that looks as “big” as she does might be an 18 - but no way is Helen an 18

66DCA4A3-C82B-46AC-B043-E0C3C06A2F70.png

I dunno, to me it seems from candid pictures and videos of her just make her seem so much bigger than in her edited and posed pictures, that’s why I assumed she was more a 18. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There's a lot of factors going on here, including vanity sizing and manufacturing variances between garments (even of the same brand, size, and style.) Whatever her size "really" is, it clearly hasn't remained the same over time. She doesn't want to transition into the plus size category because she actually is self conscious (despite what she says) and she knows her language and behavior would be scrutinized more by people who consume plus size, "body positive" content.

Reactions: 6
She is quite short remember, so someone taller that looks as “big” as she does might be an 18 - but no way is Helen an 18
She absolutely is NOT an 18 and the shaming of her size is a joke, shes petitie and thick set. So what? Would love to see what all these people harping on about her weight look like.

How is she out at the pub? I thought they weren't allowed to open yet?
Really? Its her house 🙄

Reactions: 10
She absolutely is NOT an 18 and the shaming of her size is a joke, shes petitie and thick set. So what? Would love to see what all these people harping on about her weight look like.

Really? Its her house 🙄
Haha seems like this might be a close friend of helens 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.