Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words from my flatmate who's been a paramedic for almost 20 years, he says:

"She's a bleeping head and yes, she is an anti-masker who says that tit just to get agreeing comments from her anti mask audience."

There you go, Helga.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“I’m not an anti masker I just don’t like masks” uh how is that not the same thing? There are elements of mask wearing I don’t like of course, but overall I’m quite happy that something is keeping me safe

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe if her wardrobe wasn’t so full of shite and she didn’t use the utility room as a kennel, Phil would have somewhere to appropriately store his coats. How is this woman inviting him to live with her, showing he has no claim over any of the house and then complaining about his stuff being everywhere 😂😂. OH WAIT, tell him to put it in his garage, Helen!! I forgot you did that up for him. 🥴

• Haha
Didn’t a company send her some fabulous masks at the start of lockdown? And she’s stuck wearing a tiny bleeping Alton towers one that doesn’t fit correctly. Maybe if she got a more comfortable one it might be easier to wear 🙄🙄 I have sever psoarisis on my face for years, and masks have been trial and error for me, until a lady at work started hand making them from material that doesn’t irritate my face, i can wash them, and pop the wee filters in them!

for someone who is so fashion conscious, you’d think she’d get a more stylish-as well as more functional mask.

Reactions: 34
Bloody hell, she's really out of ideas. I can't think of a single thing that she's filmed recently that required more than a single second of thought. If YT is your full time job then perhaps you could be showing more than just you running errands? Food for thought, Hellsbells... I even miss the hauls at this point.

Related side note but I miss when she did her own hair. It looks nice in those pics but literally the exact same dull look as before.

Reactions: 22
Didn’t a company send her some fabulous masks at the start of lockdown? And she’s stuck wearing a tiny bleeping Alton towers one that doesn’t fit correctly. Maybe if she got a more comfortable one it might be easier to wear 🙄🙄 I have sever psoarisis on my face for years, and masks have been trial and error for me, until a lady at work started hand making them from material that doesn’t irritate my face, i can wash them, and pop the wee filters in them!

for someone who is so fashion conscious, you’d think she’d get a more stylish-as well as more functional mask.
I have found that people who have taken this pandemic seriously (especially those who have had to work from the beginning / the first lockdown) invested in masks, be it reusable or disposable options so they are as common place in your personal items as your phone and keys. I know my sister who has worked in a shop from the start has a bloody box load that get washed after each use so she has 2 fresh ones per day for the next week (she also has skin problems and finds it helpful to change at lunch break!) so I think the fact we keep seeing Helen in the same cheap, tatty and ill fitting mask just speaks to the fact she doesn’t really care about wearing masks let alone wearing them properly and following the rules, so won’t invest in a few pretty and well fitting ones even though she would usually take any opportunity to spend money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is what she travelled allllll the way to London for?!

It just looks like she had a wash and blow-dry 🤣

View attachment 553511

View attachment 553512

View attachment 553513

She has HAIR BABIES... why does that sound like she has nits? 🤣
Anyone good with photo editing lol?

“I’m not an anti masker I just don’t like masks” uh how is that not the same thing? There are elements of mask wearing I don’t like of course, but overall I’m quite happy that something is keeping me safe
She's the same with condoms isn't she?

"duck my/others' safety, I don't like wearing protection waahwaaah I have tantr... moments"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
VIDEO SUMMARY: Yay Hormones

[Description: Just a wee bit irritable today. Its my time. Though I did get to see my pal. ]

TLDR:
- She has a gusher of a period
- She hurt her shoulder
- She went to PT
- She doesn't know what to do when driving in front of an ambulance on lights
- Lola has "butt stuff" done at the vet
- She went shopping and went out for food
- She HATES wearing masks
- She fell up the stairs
- She's raging
- She looks and sounds like she's on something

We're in for a treat with this video 😴

View attachment 553780

HelgaKettleVision...

View attachment 553781

Now we're in the car, it's her first full day vlogging on her new camera (woo)

"I'M SO 'XCITEEED!"

She's got a rig for the car (so she can be even more dangerous on the roads)

She's off to PT now, as she reverses she almost hits the bin.

Helga has warned her PT that she's hurt her arm while skating "I LANDED FUNNEH!"

View attachment 553782

"I REALLY HURT ME SHAWL-DAH" She says she couldn't move it for a couple of days

"SO I TOLD 'ER MA SHAWL-DAH IS A LITTLE BIT OUTTA ACTION" why is she talking as if she can't open her mouth?

Fun news, her period started this morning "LIKE MEGA BAD!"

She stutters over her words as she says "AS KAT'S ME MATE SHE'LL GO... I HOPE SHE'LL GO EAZY... SHE WILL GO... SHE'LL UNDERSTAND.... GO EASY ON ME" Helga is slurring her words again.

The music on her video is really loud, but then she did say in her last vlog that she turns the music up when the mic quality is tit, so it's probably that...

View attachment 553784

She freaks out as an ambulance goes behind her "OOOH I DUNNO WOT TO DO WEN AN AMBULANCE COMES... WOT DO I MOVE OVER BUT LIKE ALSO WHERE DO I GOOO???

View attachment 553783

View attachment 553785

(The dirty witch STILL hasn't removed that makeup from her hand)

She makes lots of screeching noises as the ambulance approaches, she then swears as it comes closer "AH duck crappy duck duck crappy crappy BITTY duck duck..... TITTY WHERE DO I GOOOOO???? AH GOD IT'S COMING... I'M GUNNA STOP.... I'M GUNNA STOP HERE!!!! WE'RE GUNNA LET IT GO FREW GUYS!!

View attachment 553786
"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE"

View attachment 553787

The ambulance goes past "OKAY KAY KAY KEWL"

She laughs and asks if anyone else just panics when they see an ambulance

She says it's like "ARGHHHH I MUST BE HELPFUL!!!" but then says "AND THEN YOU GOT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO HELPFUL..... THAT ARE TOO EAGER, THAT GET UP ON THE KERB EVEN THOUGH THERE'S PLENTY OV SPACE HAHAHA!!!"

View attachment 553788

"I'M HELPING!" She yells

View attachment 553789

She's in the gym, she's set the camera up and she waddles over to Kat saying that she's feeling very fragile today.

"are yer?" says Kat

"WELL MA ARM STILL 'URTS!!!!" She says holding it out in case Kat doesn't know where her arm is

View attachment 553790

"AND THEN MA PERIOD CAME DIS MORNING"

View attachment 553791

"BUT LIKE, YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S LIKE.....YOU SIT UP AND IT GOES WOSHHHHPFFFFFFFFT!!" of course this is said with OTT gesturing.

View attachment 553792

View attachment 553793

View attachment 553794

View attachment 553795

"AND THEN IT'S JUST LIKE... I WOZ LIKE... EHHHHHHHHHHUGHHHHH!"

View attachment 553796

"SO I'M FEELING LIKE... REALLY crappy... BUT I'LL BE OKAY" She soldiers on

Kat doesn't give a tit, she just wants to get on with the workout

She gets Helen on a bike, she peddles without putting her hands on the handlebars

"I'LL JUST DO IT LIKE DIS!!!" she yells at Kat

View attachment 553797

"IS DAT ALWITE?"

View attachment 553798

Kat doesn't care she just says yeah sure, knowing that Helga is just going to do what she wants anyway and at the end of the day Kat's getting paid for this tit.

Helga squeals and "WOOS!" in celebration

View attachment 553799

"KAT YER TEEF ARE SOOOO NICE!" Helga is using a compliment...

"My teeth?!" says Kat, oh dear that's the wrong answer - she obviously didn't watch the compliments video as the instant reply should have been "thanks! Yours are too!"

Helga tries again "I JUST NOTICED HOW NICE YER TEEF LUK!"

View attachment 553800

"they're really not," Says Kat, as Helga tries a third time complimenting with a voice cracking, squeaky "THEY'RE LOVELY TEEF!"

View attachment 553801

"Fankooo" says Kat, third times a charm.

Helga then yells at her "LOOK! LOOK WOT YER DOIN! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO MA REEL I DID LAST NIGHT!!!!"

Kat says she didn't think it was warranted

"DAT IS WARRANTED!!!!!" Yells Helga

View attachment 553802

Work out is over "I AM DUN"

View attachment 553803

"HOW DO I GET OUT? I WOZ TRYIN' TO USE MY CAR KEYS TO OPEN THE DOOR..."

Doors are hard for Helga

View attachment 553804

"OH MY GOD I PARKED SOOO CLOSE TO THE DOOR"

View attachment 553805

"I'M TRYIN' TO USE MA DOOR KEY TO OPEN MA CAR... WOT DA HELL IS GOING ON?!" (you're probably drunk/high again, Helga)

She says that the workout was okay it's all leg and glutes.

Back home now and she releases the dogs from the dungeon (I can't believe she shuts them in that tiny little room when she goes out!!)

Poor Diane bolts it out of there so fast that she knocks the guitar.

Now she's bitching about the never-ending gross state of her kitchen

View attachment 553806

She then gets distracted by her camera's autofocus as she waves her gross hand in front of it.

View attachment 553807

She's been out to the vet to get Lola's "BUTT" done... and now she's getting ready to go out again.

She's off out for lunch with Josie and then she has an accounting meeting.

She's squatting down waiting to pounce on Josie

View attachment 553808

"AH THAT WOZN'T JOSIE... OH DEAR I FORT DAT WOZ JOSIE BUT IT WEREN'T JOSIE"

Helga is getting impatient and calls her - Helga records this conversation

"sorry I was talking to the delivery man at the door," Says Josie

"WHO??"

"A delivery man at the door"

"AHHH CHATTIN', I WOZ, WOZ CHATTIN' UP DER DELIVERY MAN ARE YA?!" she slurs.

Josie says that she had to show him ID as he was delivering tools for her boyfriend

Helga makes loud noises

"WHAAA-WOSSS HE BEEN ORDERIN'? HA HA HA HA!!!!" Her words are blending into each other, what is this girl on?

View attachment 553810

View attachment 553809

View attachment 553811

Josie says it's tools for work. Of course, you wouldn't know what that is, Helga.

"I'M ON DA CORNER"

A car beeps in the background and Helga has to comment on it

"WHO'S bleeping BEEPIN WHO?

"I'M ON DA CORNER OPPOSITE RUMSEY WELLS BECUZ I PARKED AT ST ANDREWS..."

Josie says she's going to walk up and Helga says see you in a minute. (Way to give out your friends home location, Helga....)

Helga zooms in on Josie walking up and cackles

"HE HA HE HA HA! HI! HOW YER DOIN' NICE DREZZZ" (Although with the accent Helga is doing it sounds like she's asking Josie how's her ass)

"NICE NICE!" She says in her weird accent again... she's being so bleeping weird

View attachment 553812

Helen zooms into Josie's breasts.

"YER TIT'S LOOK GREAAAAAAAT JOSE!!!!!!!!"

View attachment 553813

Helen does a weird Krusty the Clown laugh.

They're at Expresso now, she's getting a lot of food.

"I'VE ALSO ORDERD SUM CAKE... BECAUSE.. WELL.... WHY NOT? IT'S WEDNESDAY!"

Lunch eaten, they're now in the Dr Martens store

Helga really wants some sandals and Josie wants some shoes but can't afford them at the moment

"SHE'S GUNNA SAVE HER PENNIES"

Helga has whipped her mask off it looks bleeping gross in there, I bet the dirty witch has never bleeping washed it

View attachment 553847

"WHEN YOU SAVED YER PENNIES AND I SAVED MY PENNIES., WE'LL COME IN"

She grabs Josie by the shoulder... clearly social distancing not a thing in Helen's world

View attachment 553814

She tells Josie that she can take her mask off now.... duck off Helga, just duck right off.

Josie says she likes wearing her mask because they keep her face warm.

View attachment 553815

Helga stutters, "I, I , I , I , I DON'T LIKE WEARING THEM"

She remembers that she's on camera

View attachment 553816

"I MEAN I WILLLLLLLL.... UGHLHHH THAT'S TABOOO... I MEAN THAT'S ... CONTROVERSIAL SAYIN' I DON'T LIKE WEARIN DEM... WELL I DON'T! THEY'RE NOT COMFORTABLE!"

Maybe bin that gross, free, ill-fitting Alton Towers one that falls off your beak every three seconds and try another one.

"I'LL WEAR DEM CUZ I HAVE TO AND I KNOW IT'S A GOOD IDEA ... BUT I DON'T LIKE WEARIN' DEM"

View attachment 553817

Back in the car now

"TIME TA GO 'OME!" She yells with a ticket in her mouth

View attachment 553818

What a great camera Helga, it's not even focused on you

View attachment 553819

Helga says she's raging because her fat arse fell up the stairs and whacked her shin

She takes her jeans off

View attachment 553820

"CUZ DER WERE LOADZ OF COATS ON DER BANISTER... AHHH.. IM GUNNA GET A REAL NASTY BRUISE"

View attachment 553821

"AND I'M LIKE.... FUCKIN' COATS!!!!! ...HUNG DEM UP..... FIWL'S COATS... FIWL'S BLOODY COATS AND IM GUNNA.... WEN HE GETS 'OME FROM WORK I'LL TELL HIM NO MORE BLOODY COATS ON DER BANISTER!!!! TRIP ON DEM ALL THE TIME! AND I REALLY HURT!! WUUUUUGH!!!" She grunts loudly

"RAY GIN!!!! RAY GIN!!!!!"

"DON'T MESS-WHEN-WIV A WOMAN WEN SHE'S bleeping HORMONAL AND IN PAIN ALREADY"

"TRACKY BUMS" She's changed now.

She's emptying the dishwasher and then will finish editing her vlog and will upload it and that's her done for the day

"WOZ HAVIN' A BIT OF A TANTRU.....A BIT OF A MOMENT THEN" lol at her correcting herself.

She goes back to raving about her lunch at Expresso, and how she went to Dr Martens and then she went to an incense shop

Cut to the sofa of nightmares and a shot of her bending over.

View attachment 553822

"I'M GETTIN' IN MA SOFT OFFICE"

soft office.. Jesus christ she has a name for her lazy workspace...

"BLOODY ICE CREAM WRAPPERS EVERYWHERE!" she yells, the quietly adds "...THAT'S MY FAULT"

Ugh what a slob.. how can you sit in a pile of old food wrappers

"I'M IN DA SOFT OFFICE"

"DIS IS ME NOW FOR THE REST OF THE DAY," She says as she covers herself with her sofa duvet

Cut to a bath and someone saying "tips on how to not die"

Helga wants a bit of a scrub as she's going to tan tomorrow morning.

She's in bed now saying she's skipped dinner because she's not hungry (Blimey that must be a first!)

Her eyes roll around

View attachment 553823

She says her eyeshadow has stained her eyes

View attachment 553824

View attachment 553825

Fiwl's busy tidying up after his tea and Helga is uploading her vlog which she edited today.

She gives her nose a big old wipe with the back of her hand, looks at it and sniffs really loudly

View attachment 553826

"DOIN' ALL THE BITS.. I HOPE IT'S OKAY" She blinks slowly and then rolls her eyes around

View attachment 553827

"DEN I GUESS WE'LL WATCH SUM TV"

View attachment 553828

She makes more "EEEE" noises and pulls faces

View attachment 553829

The end
Wow, you are amazing. What's your job 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get the timeline here? In her new video she said she came on her period that morning but 8 days ago she was telling Kat she was FUCKIN EXHAUSTED because she was on her period, which had come a week early.

Screenshot_2021-05-01-06-44-19-1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she leaves the house with her bleeping fringe looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have found that people who have taken this pandemic seriously (especially those who have had to work from the beginning / the first lockdown) invested in masks, be it reusable or disposable options so they are as common place in your personal items as your phone and keys. I know my sister who has worked in a shop from the start has a bloody box load that get washed after each use so she has 2 fresh ones per day for the next week (she also has skin problems and finds it helpful to change at lunch break!) so I think the fact we keep seeing Helen in the same cheap, tatty and ill fitting mask just speaks to the fact she doesn’t really care about wearing masks let alone wearing them properly and following the rules, so won’t invest in a few pretty and well fitting ones even though she would usually take any opportunity to spend money!!
I'd put money on Helen not washing hers regularly, or at all. She seems like the kind of person who would just take it off, shove it in her pocket and reuse it again.

ETA I wouldn't be surprised if she just put in a clip from last week mentioning her period so that that could use the clickbait title, because it is clickbait. The title is 'yay hormones' and it isn't a video about hormones, she just casually mentions her period a couple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'd put money on Helen not washing hers regularly, or at all. She seems like the kind of person who would just take it off, shove it in her pocket and reuse it again.

ETA I wouldn't be surprised if she just put in a clip from last week mentioning her period so that that could use the clickbait title, because it is clickbait. The title is 'yay hormones' and it isn't a video about hormones, she just casually mentions her period a couple of times.
I'm currently pregnant and have taken the pandemic extremely seriously - my partner and I both actually caught covid at the start of my pregnancy and now I'm so paranoid of catching it again because of the effects it can have later in pregnancy.
I saw my parents 2 weeks ago for the first time since Christmas day as they were allowed to travel to see us, I've seen 2 friends both outside dining and I've been working from home only.
I have a friend like Helen that basically acts like the pandemic doesn't exist and I honestly think only wears masks if she has someone else around her (she only ever has those disposable ones with her) and her whole family have been useless with all the pandemic, her dad owns a garage and him and all his staff had cold symptoms and went to work and it turns out they ALL had covid and they never deep cleaned or anything and even now still don't wear masks.

I do not understand people like my friend and her family and Helen who are just so selfish in this entire thing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't get the timeline here? In her new video she said she came on her period that morning but 8 days ago she was telling Kat she was FUCKIN EXHAUSTED because she was on her period, which had come a week early.

View attachment 554343
I had the same question ! She mentions her period in all her videos... Maybe because at this point that the only thing she found to be relatable to her audience ? « Look ! I’m just like you ! I have to deal with periods ! »

Reactions: 24
I had the same question ! She mentions her period in all her videos... Maybe because at this point that the only thing she found to be relatable to her audience ? « Look ! I’m just like you ! I have to deal with periods ! »
That or maybe she was trying to blag an excuse for Kat to go easy on her during PT

Reactions: 23
That clip of her telling josie to take her mask off! Saw it here and had to comment on her vlog, She's such a needy bastard! No doubt it will get deleted or Minnie will come back for round 2.. she's the biggest anti-masker going. Absolute child. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Oof. I guess it's ok to only suggest at poking your friends face mask. Because we're mates. Not like germ theory crosses cells or anything.

Reactions: 11
Oof. I guess it's ok to only suggest at poking your friends face mask. Because we're mates. Not like germ theory crosses cells or anything.
Covid aside, I wouldn't want Helen's hands anywhere near my mask or face considering she admitted she doesn't wash her hands every time she uses the loo... nothing like pee and poo particles on your mask

• Sick
I honestly can't see how anyone could actually ENJOY watching that last vlog? What a car crash. I only follow people who inspire me lifestyle/fitness/fashion but I can't look away in this case 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.