Helen Anderson #15 None of the rock all the rolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That this is normal for them, and it isn't like a posh one off breakfast in bed setup makes me feel so itchy. There's relatable and there's.......grim.

Skate away Phil!

I think you're a moron but she's bought you the skates now, you can get out of there at speed! Stubby Anders won't catch you, she'll topple over and you will be well away 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She better not post some grand “we got through this!!” Bullshit post whenever lockdown ends because I will actually snap my phone in half 😂

She’s bent and broken the rules all the way, and when she isn’t doing that she’s moping and wiping her snot on stuff. If lockdown does end when it’s supposed to it will be in spite of influencers like her, so she better not take any credit 😂
Her pandemic hasn't been like ours. What did she miss out on exactly? She had holidays, brand trips, income, saw her family and friends, held parties. I actually despise her 💩

Reactions: 32
Her pandemic hasn't been like ours. What did she miss out on exactly? She had holidays, brand trips, income, saw her family and friends, held parties. I actually despise her 💩
It is honestly INSANE how much tit she's done..... and yet she STILL complains about missing out on tit!! She is absolutely DELUDED.

Reactions: 31
Deluded is the right word for her. I hope when Fil leaves later this year he takes Diane with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Weekend Round-Up
Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st March

View attachment 494740

View attachment 494741

View attachment 494742

View attachment 494744

View attachment 494745

View attachment 494746

View attachment 494747
Weird that she didn't bother to "influence" her followers about the importance of filling out the census... Ya know, actual important things. Oh no better promote your lame skating IG page and try to get followers.

View attachment 494748

Ah, still hiding the fact that she arranged a skate group meet up, how unsurprising.

View attachment 494749

What a bleeping shite outfit 🤣

View attachment 494750

View attachment 494751
That chunky chain bracelet looks way too small for her wrists, it looks so uncomfortable digging into her gammon joint of a forearm.

Also...

"Oerfect"

...Remember folks, life's too short for Grammarly 🙄
Weekend Round-Up

View attachment 494740

View attachment 494741

View attachment 494742

View attachment 494743

View attachment 494744

View attachment 494745

View attachment 494746

View attachment 494747
Weird that she didn't bother to "influence" her followers about the importance of filling out the census... Ya know, actual important things. Oh no better promote your lame skating IG page and try to get followers.

View attachment 494748

Ah, still hiding the fact that she arranged a skate group meet up, how unsurprising.

View attachment 494749

View attachment 494750

View attachment 494751
That chunky chain bracelet looks way too small for her wrists, it looks so uncomfortable digging into her gammon joint of a forearm.

Also...

"Oerfect"

Do excuse me, but is that SEVEN eggs in an omelette??? 7???

Christ. Her bowels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I feel sorry for all you guys who are actually into skating or have been in the past to have to see her absolutely butcher it and make it her whole personality. I’m glad my hobby has a weight restriction 🤭

it’s taken me most of the evening to not be incredibly mad at her, I’m sure most of us want to see friends/family at some point this year but she’s being so selfish and will be the reason if any of the restrictions easing get pushed back 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably also sees skating as a fun and aesthetic way to exercise, because we all know how her running and workouts are going.

Reactions: 16
I’m glad my hobby has a weight restriction 🤭
🤣🤣🤣

(still can't believe she bought size small knee pads for her BEEFY KNEES bwahahaha)

She probably also sees skating as a fun and aesthetic way to exercise, because we all know how her running and workouts are going.
And already after her skating sesh with Dani she came home 'hangry' the Jelly Belly, any excuse to eat more. She claims she didn't eat anything that day, as if... "I've only had elevensies, and a lunch desert - but no lunch! - and a chocolate bar and some diet crisps - but they don't count they're low cal! - and a cheeky beer - but I don't drink on week days!- I'm so HAAAANNNGRYYYY FIWL!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her whole image now is just her, trying to buy a personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Weekend Round-Up

View attachment 494740

View attachment 494741

View attachment 494742

View attachment 494743

View attachment 494744

View attachment 494745

View attachment 494746

View attachment 494747

View attachment 494748

View attachment 494749

View attachment 494750

View attachment 494751

Also...

"Oerfect"

How many spelling errors🤦🏼‍♀️ she must be steaming

Reactions: 10
I always cringe at what a bleeping try hard she is 😂
That outfit ! Where is she going with the collar on an ACDC top 😳😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was wearing that top yesterday but tucked it into black jeans with a big statement belt and 4 inch boots. So I was 6'3 looking bomb 💥😂

I'm a drummer and duck me the abuse she would get in the music scene here 👀👀😂😂😂😂

Such a try hard. I'd honestly love to quiz her on rock music to see if she actually liked ACDC etc. Like who's your fave member of led zeppelin and I just bet ya she wouldn't have a bleeping clue 👀😂 Just dont get it at all.

Its like the skating.. and hiking.. and whatever else.. just seems like she has 0 genuine interest in anything apart from alcohol and being a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to laugh when she said she’s quit her teaching job as she wanted to do it for company and covid changed her job. Like omg covid changed your job so you quit? Boohoo covid has changed a lot of peoples jobs, some haven’t had the luxury to quit.

• Heart
Screenshot_20210323-065320.png

Screenshot_20210323-065342.png

That last comment has got to be a troll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously she edited that crappy part it knowing that it was going in and out of focus like mad. She couldn't just scrap it completely.

What was it she said? Oh yeah... QUALITY over quantity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 495148
View attachment 495149

But seriously she edited that crappy part it knowing that it was going in and out of focus like mad. She couldn't just scrap it completely.

I don’t understand how ppl praise her for not doing her job properly. I’ve come to accept that Helen doesn’t care but other people!? Lol if I work in Maccys and give you the wrong order you’re going to complain.

Reactions: 22
I’m posting less and less in this thread because this dumpy illiterate head is making me too angry! The bleeping selfishness and ignorance aarrrghhhhh! \screams in Covid rule obedience rage\

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she’s seen too many of these and thinks this will help with her engagement. Hopefully this works

Reactions: 11
Had a fair few pages to catch up on but I see she's just as infuriating as ever with her total disregard for the rules around lockdown. So glad I don't have her clogging up my IG feed anymore. Should we get a poll going for when we think this new skating malarky gets kicked to the curb?

P.S Luna thank you again for all the work you do to keep us up to date, I think you take more time doing these than she does to make the actual video

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s seen too many of these and thinks this will help with her engagement. Hopefully this works

That's definitely what she's going for! Probably that's why she's trying so hard to skate backwards and not learn the basics first :rolleyes:
View attachment 495148
View attachment 495149

What a dumbass that last commenter is, it's not like it has only happened one time that it's out of focus, it's just pure laziness from Helen to actually check this kind of stuff while filming and maybe not let it happen after it has already a few times? If Helen thinks of herself as this experienced Youtuber who does her job so well then why is her content so consistently tit like this? What a professional..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.