Helen Anderson #15 None of the rock all the rolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dramatic. I will say it a million times, she’s an online personality and what she does has an affect on what other people do. I would love to be able to tell everyone not to let it affect them, but that’s just not how it works especially when kids/teens are involved. Putting yourself skating online when you’re a beginner, not wearing appropriate clothing and protective gear, and not doing things the safe, correct way can put others in danger! As long as she’s doing it wrong she’s going to get messages like these. It doesn’t have to be this big dramatic story, either suck it up and don’t read the messages, or change your behaviour. Either way just get over it!

Reactions: 18
But Helen, you are rude, ungrateful and a whiney little witch. That’s your whole personality, you’re like that all the time.

The brass neck on her - she‘s going all out to force herself into the skating community and then whinges when they don’t all kiss her (massive) ass. I do wish people would just ignore her and not give her the attention she’s so desperate for.

duck me sideways that outfit is bleeping dreadful.

also the shoes.......WHAT ARE THOSE!!!???? are they corrective/orthopaedic?
Her dress sense is shambolic - I can’t believe anyone really thinks she dresses well nowadays. She’s totally lost the plot.

Reactions: 26
Soz to go back to skating again and I have no idea about anything to do with skating but surely skating up and down the what, 3metres? Of her office isn’t actually going to help her improve and she should be skating in a bigger area to actually be able to make any progrsss?

Reactions: 17
Yeah but that would mean going somewhere on her OWN to practice and we all know she is INCAPABLE of doing that. Clingy witch

Soz to go back to skating again and I have no idea about anything to do with skating but surely skating up and down the what, 3metres? Of her office isn’t actually going to help her improve and she should be skating in a bigger area to actually be able to make any progrsss?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.