Helen Anderson #15 None of the rock all the rolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She says that Saturday she met Ellie for a walk and then met up with Danni for skating."

Oh how I want to comment on her new video saying that you're only supposed to meet up with one person from outside your household a day (not that she cares), but she brazenly says she met with multiple. She really gives no shits. I legit felt bad for joining tattle to start with but she behaves like such a head.

Reactions: 27
"She says that Saturday she met Ellie for a walk and then met up with Danni for skating."

Oh how I want to comment on her new video saying that you're only supposed to meet up with one person from outside your household a day (not that she cares), but she brazenly says she met with multiple. She really gives no shits. I legit felt bad for joining tattle to start with but she behaves like such a head.
Wouldn't surprise me if there was more rule breaking happening, she didn't bother to vlog at all Friday or Saturday and hasn't posted her weekend round up... 11 minute video for the whole of Sunday yet hardly anything in it? Something is fishy fishy 🐟 🐟

Reactions: 25
Why does she think its up to her audience to ‘help her out’ and keep her to keep doing YouTube full time 😬. YouTube would be a better place without her piss poor content. Do some bleeping work Helga!

Reactions: 24
This skating thing is making me fume. Can’t even learn to bleeping fall small, can’t wait til she takes a whole disco out and gets banned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why does helga need constant meet ups with people outside of her bubble?! We are all stuck in the same situation most of us are having a tit time but yet she is really taking the piss with meetups and she can’t use her mental health as an excuse because she hasn’t actually gone a full week with out seeing someone. It just pisses me off that the mental health excuse will be used when asked about breaching lockdown and she will make some tit video about it then. I understand mental health is different for everyone but it’s not fair someone jumping on the band wagon and using it for their own gain - it takes away from someone who is genuinely suffering and on their own during the lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
2.png

duck me if this isn't a perfect visual representation of their relationship. (thank you for the screenshot @Lunamoon22 💕)

21.jpg
What do we think good egg Kirby is thinking about? My guess is his life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Weekend Round-Up
Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st March

162636896_262850421994522_7174462231219196579_n.jpg

163298045_829040940981019_5077109331000006232_n.jpg

Cupace20210322202737.png

163349533_1712539512467723_4340052448074660676_n.jpg

162947343_1430088894001549_1356520997815053061_n.jpg

162987473_140906087862373_2512569155043925458_n.jpg

Weird that she didn't bother to "influence" her followers about the importance of filling out the census... Ya know, actual important things. Oh no better promote your lame skating IG page and try to get followers.

163010394_927256244712232_8906213202094216017_n.jpg

Ah, still hiding the fact that she arranged a skate group meet up, how unsurprising.

163576263_180465713887998_2261608197787605285_n.jpg

What a bleeping shite outfit 🤣

163222123_800585987537255_6769677918387438390_n.jpg

163786365_283828869960038_2742075695650552237_n.jpg

That chunky chain bracelet looks way too small for her wrists, it looks so uncomfortable digging into her gammon joint of a forearm.

Also...

"Oerfect"

...Remember folks, life's too short for Grammarly 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her next reel will be skate outfits but they’ll be completely inappropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
S2g watching that you’d think Phil was her son, she spends half the time making him food, bringing him ice-cream, hot cross buns etc and then she buys him roller skates because he did his his exam. Any other given moment she is behaving like a child; speaking like a three year old trying to get attention and with a running commentary of every mundane thing she is doing.
On one hand Fil has the easy life all set up but the man has the patience of a saint I’ll give him that.

• Haha
View attachment 494376

View attachment 494377

Those leggings look incredibly see through...
The second video where she's getting pissed off at the chair and packs it in quickly shows that she's totally bullshitting about loving the challenge and wanting to practice more the harder it gets.

I have zero balance and am no good on any sort of wheels so won't mock her skills or lack thereof, but to me it looks like her smiles are fake.
Looks like she's pretending to look like she's enjoying herself/acting like it's effortless. (Also, what happened to running? She said she'd do it every morning, I call bullshit too, would love to see her Strava)

1616447213602.png

S2g watching that you’d think Phil was her son, she spends half the time making him food, bringing him ice-cream, hot cross buns etc and then she buys him roller skates because he did his his exam. Any other given moment she is behaving like a child; speaking like a three year old trying to get attention and with a running commentary of every mundane thing she is doing.
On one hand Fil has the easy life all set up but the man has the patience of a saint I’ll give him that.
OMG YES she's like the stereotype of the lonely single mum who acts like her teenage son is the man in her life, very touchy feely, can't do anything without him (and seen from the outside: cringefest) :-o

• Haha
  • Sick
The second video where she's getting pissed off at the chair and packs it in quickly shows that she's totally bullshitting about loving the challenge and wanting to practice more the harder it gets.

I have zero balance and am no good on any sort of wheels so won't mock her skills or lack thereof, but to me it looks like her smiles are fake.
Looks like she's pretending to look like she's enjoying herself/acting like it's effortless. (Also, what happened to running? She said she'd do it every morning, I call bullshit too, would love to see her Strava)

View attachment 494821

OMG YES she's like the stereotype of the lonely single mum who acts like her teenage son is the man in her life, very touchy feely, can't do anything without him (and seen from the outside: cringefest) :-o
I think her influencer muscle memory to always be creating content is detrimental to any sort of hobby. At the beginning of her tattle threads, I would laugh and take the piss like “haha another fake hobby; she’ll buy the hiking boots, coat, shoes, take your pics and shove ‘em in the back of the wardrobe ‘n’ move on. But with the roller skating it’s a whole other level. I find skating so freeing and cathartic at times and I can’t do it often or even well at this point, so to see her going out and always having to document it all including her outfits ?? It’s so false, she’s never going to actually enjoy it ! The best skates I’ve gone on I’ve not even told my friends about let alone had to come off track and take a insta worthy snap. I commend my insta friends who set up accounts solely to document their skating progress, but even they know filming every single attempt at a new trick, or getting a selfie in every 10 minutes of a long distance skate is not only tiring but at the end of the day it’s just cringe. 🙄 Moxi don’t want to sponsor you, Helen. Put a helmet on, duck off and just enjoy yourself off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think her influencer muscle memory to always be creating content is detrimental to any sort of hobby. At the beginning of her tattle threads, I would laugh and take the piss like “haha another fake hobby; she’ll buy the hiking boots, coat, shoes, take your pics and shove ‘em in the back of the wardrobe ‘n’ move on. But with the roller skating it’s a whole other level. I find skating so freeing and cathartic at times and I can’t do it often or even well at this point, so to see her going out and always having to document it all including her outfits ?? It’s so false, she’s never going to actually enjoy it ! The best skates I’ve gone on I’ve not even told my friends about let alone had to come off track and take a insta worthy snap. I commend my insta friends who set up accounts solely to document their skating progress, but even they know filming every single attempt at a new trick, or getting a selfie in every 10 minutes of a long distance skate is not only tiring but at the end of the day it’s just cringe. 🙄 Moxi don’t want to sponsor you, Helen. Put a helmet on, duck off and just enjoy yourself off camera.
I literally have about 3 pics of me from my skating days. I’d wear gym leggings, sports bra and scruffy T-shirt’s or vests. It wasn’t a fashion parade!! I still have all my gear but haven’t done it in a few years, I contemplate selling my skates but I keep putting it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the fundamental problem; there’s a whole industry of people who don’t live in the moment because that moment has to be documented. The bigger problem lies in the fact that there’s a huge divide in us mere mortals, whereby some want to document everything and others don’t at all. I have a friend who would photograph everything and everyone and it would end up on insta and shred with the world. I don’t want to go out with her anymore (pre COVID) because I don’t want my face all over her social media. Argh /rant. I bleeping loathe the influencer culture, it angers me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I doubt she’s actually that interested in skating, she just thinks it fits with her brand and wants to look cool (in her mind). She’s seen all the cool tiktok girls (no shade to them at all, I think they’re fab too) and now she wants to join in. I‘ve done inline skating most of my life, in the last year I’ve started quad skating, and I’ve dabbled in skateboarding now and then. I have to agree the feeling is the absolute best part. I can’t imagine being able to focus on what I’m doing if I was trying to get my phone out all the time and make sure I captured everything I did.

Reactions: 26
She better not post some grand “we got through this!!” Bullshit post whenever lockdown ends because I will actually snap my phone in half 😂

She’s bent and broken the rules all the way, and when she isn’t doing that she’s moping and wiping her snot on stuff. If lockdown does end when it’s supposed to it will be in spite of influencers like her, so she better not take any credit 😂

Reactions: 32
As soon as Helen gets the hype for something she literally makes it her whole personality, bet next she will be into surfing or some shite and buy all the gear for the pics then pick some other random tit to obsess over! this is what happens when you can just throw money at anything or be a beg for stuff on her socials

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.