Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ELFILY

VIP Member
The fact that there is a whole cupboard dedicated to just snacks is crazy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

skvallertant

Chatty Member
I’m sick of influencers who act like you turn into some haggard witch when the clock strikes midnight on your thirtieth.
I hate this so much. I think a lot of 20 somethings and younger feel this way too. I get a lot of comments about how I don't "seem" 30 because I still like having a laugh and I don't have my life in order (ie husband, Volvo, golden retriever). It's really grating and immature the way 30 is seen as past it. ETA personally I've never felt better since I turned 30, I'm way more self assured and comfortable in my own skin and I'm not as stressed about "keeping up with the joneses" and at almost 32, most of my 30s have been spent in this stressful pandemic. 😂

• Heart

delightfullydee

Ok next time I’m having a bad day I’m just gonna tell my boss that today is a meh day and I’ll work tomorrow... should work just fine 🙄

• Haha

Adoraborealis

I have struggled with eating issues for over half my life alongside depression and anxiety.

Seeing the labelled snack cupboard reminds me of when I was really bad - my food was the stuff I was ‘allowed’ and was ‘safe’ and I’d be so upset if someone else touched them. It was about trying to keep control of the shit show I was living through and almost a resentment for someone who wasn’t suffering to just help themselves to my food?

Honestly this thread has made me reflect on so many of my own toxic behaviours as well as see how far I’ve come over the years. You guys aren’t bad for a bunch of trolls 😉

• Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
For their worldwide available work out event they managed to get....

View attachment 469895

View attachment 469913

🤣

We got bitch chops Danni there, and...
wait some of them go to Norwich Fitness Academy already 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There were 18 people? Imagine getting up at 5.30 somewhere in America to join what you think is a influencer mega event, and finding there are only 17 others there most of whom are friends with the two hosts 😆.

Not to worry though because Helen’s business is thriving apparently.

• Haha

Ojpoj88

This pandemic has really highlighted how devoid of purpose a lot of these influencers, or content creators, really are. I feel so desperately sorry that they fill their empty days with "work" which boils down to nothing more than the chores the majority of people do around their normal 9-5 routines. I'm almost ashamed I used to enjoy their videos.

Reactions: 40

luckyblue

VIP Member
It’s a money making industry, like every other.
I find it shocking how many people don’t realise this with how trendy skincare has become in the last year or so. Heavy makeup was the big trend a couple of years ago, everything was full coverage and cut creases and bright colours. This is just the reaction to that. Every influencer was showing off their huge makeup collections they kept in several sets of IKEA Alex 9 drawers. But then viewers became overwhelmed. So once all the gurus realised people were buying less makeup, and looking for things to help their skin recover from the amount of it they had been putting on, they started to focus on skincare. “You neeeed to have a 12 step routine! Your skin needs to look like this and you need this list of products to achieve that, which I just so happen to make a small commission on 😉😉
The pressure to have all of it is insane. And that’s without even mentioning the ideas she’s feeding into with “I just turned 30 so now I have to look after my skin!!”. Looking after your skin is a good idea at any age. I’m sick of influencers who act like you turn into some haggard witch when the clock strikes midnight on your thirtieth.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
View attachment 486477
I can’t stop laughing at this photo- it seems off!! Is she sitting down!? What is going on?!
Reminds me of the "non social distancing hippo" comment someone posted on there 🤣

🙄 These pics look like they were taken during lockdown from her fringe and large amount of regrowth situation... And no extensions?

Same outfit from the other day too....

Screenshot_20210315-150159.png

ACD667F8-9F73-40F0-AE62-CA64851342E3.jpeg

Yup I'm pretty sure she broke lockdown for this fucking picture

• Angry
  • Wow

Voyeurofcrap

Anyone else find it super embarrassing, self absorbed, ignorant to be posting such SHITE on her insta and YouTube in the same HOUR Sarah Everard’s body has been found.

She truly has no idea what’s going on around her. She really needs to start reading the news. So ignorant.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO SUMMARY: EASY SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR BEGINNERS

Description: Hey! So I thought i'd share my skin routine as someone thats just getting into skin care, I would say its easy and good for beginners (like me).

Credit to Caroline Hirons for her amazing book with all the tips and basics that I have learnt

Helen thinks she's qualified enough to give skincare advice... LOL

Starting off with Helga singing "do do do do dooo" and then entering in the frame - HelgaVision is back and so is that fucking chin mic.

1.png

Apparently, LOTS of people have requested her to do this video

She digs a stubby finger into her ear and then rubs it in her eyes

2.png

3.png

4.png

She's revamped her skin routine and it's really working out for her, she says her skin feels the best it has in such a long time, as she squashes her chubby cheeks with her ham slabs.

5.png

"I decided, when I hit FUR-TEE, dude... you should probably really start lookin' afta yer skin prop-leee"

6.png

7.png

She makes a comment that now she's 30 she has to start using anti-ageing shit but then tries to cover her bases by saying "I know being 30 is still lovely and young!"

Don't get her wrong folks! She's ALWAYS had an interest in skincare and has ALWAYS used GOOD products (I think she meant to say free *cough cough*), but she never knew WHY she was using them (because they were free...duh)

8.png

"So I did a bit ov readin', I done a bit ov readin'" she says as she stretches her eye to oblivian

9.png

She *thinks* she has a "sort of combination" type skin, she drags her fingers down her face

10.png

11.png

"Sometimes it can be quite dry at times, and then sometimes it can get... not oily... but shiny"

She, her mum and her grandma all have similar skin - oily but not really oily but "SHINY...ISH" later in life

"They look soooo good for their age! My mum is going to be 61 this year and she's an ABSOLUTE BABE! And my grandma did not look old, so I'm praying to the gods that I follow suit"

12.png

She knows that she needs to drink more water "I DO TRY!"

"SO IT'S THE MORNING!" She pulls her eyes apart again,

13.png

14.png

She's just had a shower and still has her hair in her dressing gown robe (she says she's going to do ANOTHER video on it)

15.png

She shows us her cleanser which she got from her non-essential trip to Boots.

She slaps her face as she rubs in the cleanser.

"Simple washing my face in the morning! I do this when I get out of the shower"

She loves using a flannel on her face, she used to use face wipes ALL the time but she never felt like they took the makeup off her face and she never felt that clean after using them.

"You forget the simplicity of a flannel" She says as she pulls her face around with it.

16.png

She lets her skin "air dry" while she cleans her "teef".... and she's trying to talk while she's got a toothbrush in her mouth. Clever.

17.png

She's dressed now and she's using a toner, she has two which she alternates between days

18.png

"Because I'm new to acid so I don't want to just go in hard... I made that mistake when I first got my new skincare, I frew it all on at once and then I had a reaction and my skin was like FUCCCCK! It shed a layer of my face off and then it felt AMAZING!!! .......I don't recommend it but I DID give myself a CHEMICAL PEEL!!!"

19.png

She grabs her book to explain what acids are.

"Glycolic acid is a AHA... A.. H... A.. AHAHAHAHA!!!!"

20.png

She keeps pronouncing it as AH HAAA! It's not fucking aha! It's A.H.A you fucking dipshit....

21.png

She continues on reading the book to us.

"It's all very scientific!"

She puts some on a cotton pad and smooshes it into her face

22.png

"I'm a little bit spotty at the moment because I'm on my period"

The next step is a hydrating mist "this mist is good for misting yer face before putting serums on"

Next is eye serum which she drags around her eye in a repetitive circle

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

Next is another serum

27.png

"It just SPOKE to me when I was on Look Fantastic buying it!"

The only thing that fucks her off is the pipette is so annoying, she doesn't know how to get the product out properly.

28.png

"ON IT GOES!"

She smooshes her face again

29.png

Keeps going on about hyaluronic acid and how hydrating it is.

"hyaluronic is basically something that, uh.... it brings water to the surface of the face... it's like hydrating but it kind of grabs onto water and brings it to the front of your face making it look really plump and alive and hydrated and fresh and...and uh, it uses water so you should always mist uh use mists and stuff before you put hyaluronic acid just so it can grab more water to sort of work with.... That's essentially my synopsis it's probably a lot more in-depth than that...."

Next is a face oil, she only uses a drop of it because it's so greasy.

30.png

31.png

32.png

GIRL THESE FACES RIGHT NOW

33.png

34.png

35.png

36.png

She then rolls her chins up

37.png

38.png

She then moves on to her moisturiser. She smooshes that around her face in giant circles.

She finishes off with SPF, she puts it on everything - her face, her ears, her neck.... even her fucking grubby necklaces get a coating 🤣

39.png

She screeches a noise into her chin mic. She is happy.

She chucks the SPF bottle on the side with a clang and that's her morning routine!

We'll see her later for her evening routine.

40.png

"We've just had our dinner and we're all sort of winding down"

She's trying to get in the habit of taking her face off earlier in the evening, she used to do it later but finds that Fiwl is asleep so she's tiptoeing around...

She scrubs a face halo and she's blown away with them. She keeps saying "WAR TA"

She uses two cleaners.

"IT SMELLS SO GOOD"

41.png

42.png

Holy shit she is rubbing and scrubbing that face up and down while humming....

43.png

Back to the dressing room now. You know the drill: Ham slabs smashy stuff in face hole.

She picks her nose and then rubs it with moisturiser on to her face

44.png

She then tells us that she goes to the bedroom, takes her sertraline tablet with a glug of water and then puts on a face oil

"If my skin's happy then I'm happy"

That's it!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you be embarrassed to do this? People who idolise influencers are EMBARRASSING
It's so embarrassing!

Remember the melonlady meet up she did?

It just looked so awkward, a group of young kids just sitting around her giggling at her every word while she just showed them a drawing of herself and read out fan letters... (I wonder how long she held on to it before she chucked that shite away lol)

Helen got shat on by a bird and a super mollusc even cleaned it off for her, probably kept it as a keep sake and got Helga to sign the tissue 🤣🤣

I wonder if these people are still following her now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
A039C069-314F-4A84-AAD0-02E9111FAAD5.jpeg

did she write this with her foot?

Also more cremated air fryer chips. Keep trying babes x

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
She really never gets sick of herself does she? Spends her days vlogging, making reels, taking photos and editing all of those, and then sits down to draw her own name and (if I recall correctly) a cartoon self portrait? Does she do anything that doesn’t involve thinking about, talking about, or looking at herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I don’t want to turn 30 anymore my birthday is cancelled this year. I don’t want to start calling housework Hinching 😭😭.
I now know how Babs feels about becoming a pie in Chicken Run.

• Haha
Reactions: 39