Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no no....as someone who chipped their tooth it takes a lot of force to break that tooth, i tripped and fell flat on my face with my mouth open and it chipped that tooth....its 100% alcohol related coz shes been drinking all weekend coz its valentines.
Also shes now super into skin care and read the Caroline Hirons book cover to cover and yet it specifically says not to use retinol over and over and if it causes a reaction you need to lower the strength of the retinol. She says she didnt put it round her eyes but her eyes are bright red...musta happened in the night wtf no it didnt your skin care doesnt migrate to your eyes in the night. If your moisturizer is stinging then dont use it coz its irritating your skin even more 🤦‍♀️ put coconut oil on it and leave it alone.

Reactions: 25
Why did she take the selfie and not even show what filter she used. Bet she will palm a filter off as a unedited selfie

Reactions: 9
duck me, Helga. You only put too much bleeping product on your face. It ain't that deep 🙄

Screenshot_20210215-151751.png

Screenshot_20210215-151804.png

She shares the "truths of life"... Yeah sure you do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last time she fucked up she went on a huge attack on the company and refused to take responsibility until everyone told her she was in the wrong. She even had to turn off comments on her video where she was still blaming them because she couldn't handle the " truths of life" She's a bleeping knob head.

Screenshot_20210215-151818_compress36.jpg

The picture she used is missing something... Ah yes.

Screenshot_20210215-152001~2.png

Also that fringe is bleeping awful 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She talks to her therapist about it all time? She’s only had a therapist a few weeks if that. God she loves to exaggerate.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No one is forcing you to be an influencer hun, if it's really causing you so much anxiety and guilt go and get a different bleeping job. Oh yeah thats right nowhere else would you be able to make a 6 figure salary having such little responsibility or skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The whole "apparently I'm an influencer" line bugs the tit out of me. witch, you ARE an influencer, you KNOW you're an influencer, you LIVE for the influencer lifestyle and ALL the perks that come with it.

Quit your constant bitching about the job and lifestyle you have total control and choice over

"apparently I'm an influencer. Ew, gross I hate that word" shut the duck up. Why sign to GLEAM then?!

If you so desperately hate being classed as that then stop what you're bleeping doing. Become something else. Its so easy to NOT be an influencer.

It's pathetic and it's probably her idiotic mind thinking "but influencers are popular and I HATE things that are popular"

• Heart
Reactions: 57
No one is forcing you to be an influencer hun, if it's really causing you so much anxiety and guilt go and get a different bleeping job. Oh yeah thats right nowhere else would you be able to make a 6 figure salary having such little responsibility or skill.
I can’t heart this more than once so here you are -
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The whole "apparently I'm an influencer" line bugs the tit out of me. witch, you ARE an influencer, you KNOW you're an influencer, you LIVE for the influencer lifestyle and ALL the perks that come with it.

Quit your bitching about "apparently I'm an influencer. Ew, gross I hate that word"

If you so desperately hate being classed as that then stop what you're bleeping doing. Become something else. Its so easy to NOT be an influencer.

It's pathetic and it's probably her idiotic mind thinking "but influencers are popular and I HATE things that are popular"

Just stfu.
Just like the whole Santal 33 spiel - If you like it, you like it. Who actually bleeping cares who else wears it. Unless you’re mixing flower petals and water in bottle like you did when you were a kid, you’re gonna be wearing the same fragrance as someone else. Such a bleeping snowflake.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t stand the “I never asked for this”, “I never intended for this to happen” argument. Firstly I don’t believe it, and secondly what impact does that have on the situation? Here we are. You’re an influencer. Either deal with what it means to have that power, or stop being an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good lord, she’s got tickets on herself. She’s always trying to make her job sound so epic and important. Her self deprecating ‘this life just happened to me by accident’ spiel is so boring and fake. If it makes her feel so ‘gross’ why has she been doing it for so long?

Most people do not see influencers as ’all seeing, all knowing fountains of knowledge‘. I tend to see influencers as people who think they know everything but don’t know much and generally don’t have much grip on reality 😆 . A lot of people don’t pay any attention to influencers at all or even know who most of them are. Having a few thousand followers on SM platforms doesn’t make someone famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see influencers as people who sell their souls in exchange for getting paid to promote products that they have no real or truthful opinions over.

I do not see them as all knowing beings.

I do, however, expect them to step up to the plate and take responsibility when it comes to things they do or say that harm a lot of people. And this pandemic has certainly shown the influencers who are just pure garbage with their actions and lack of common sense, just because they're stuck at home and missing going to all their PR events. Acting like they're suffering too, yet will constantly break rules and think that going out for photoshoots is essential. They're on a completely different planet and the entitlement is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“I didn’t put it near my eyes” really? Because you have bright red rings around both eyes? I’m not sure I believe that it “smooshed it’s way over there in the night” into perfect circles
It’s a weird one you know. I was prescribed adapalene (which is a retinoid) by my GP, for acne and I used it sooo sparingly, especially around my eyes nose and mouth, but I think where I am a proper oily witch, the oil produced on my face as I slept slid it around my face. It literally only affected my actual eye lid though and it sort of looked like I had brushed red eyeshadow through my crease. Really bloody painful and made the thin skin crack and peel. I now use a thick serum around my eyes to create a barrier before applying anything irritating. That said though, the literal rings around her whole eye make me think she’s put it under her eyes to start getting it to work on them lines. I would’ve believed her if it was just her upper lid lmao but the red panda eyes are a total giveaway, like.. she says she used way too much also. So where else will surplus product go? In your ears!? No love, it’s gonna move about ya face!

Reactions: 16
The whole apparently I'm an influencer is rubbish. She knows she is. She shares/advertises products online, uses affiliate links, gives her opinion on things. All for what? Herself? No it's to influence others to get it. She has 316k followers.

She is also managed by a manager/agency which is something ordinary people on Instagram don't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Friday: Reads one book. "I MIGHT BECOME A SKIN CARE GURU, GUYS!!!"

Monday: "MY FACE IS ON FIRE! I'm just an influencer... I don't know everything"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh my God 😂
The literal first (lowest) comment on her new video.
Amazing!
She replied “Haven’t we all”. I still don’t understand the concept of gaining a substantial amount of weight but not changing a dress size 🤔 I don’t understand why she’s happy to tell people and show people (underwear photo shoots) that she’s gained weight but refuses to say she’s gone up a dress size. Very much didn’t enjoy the mash up of a favourites video with a sub par vlog in that video. Such lazy content. Hand your notice Helen, you’re done.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my God 😂
The literal first (lowest) comment on her new video.
Amazing!
She replied “Haven’t we all”. I still don’t understand the concept of gaining a substantial amount of weight but not changing a dress size 🤔 I don’t understand why she’s happy to tell people and show people (underwear photo shoots) that she’s gained weight but refuses to say she’s gone up a dress size. Very much didn’t enjoy the mash up of a favourites video with a sub par vlog in that video. Such lazy content. Hand your notice Helen, you’re done.
Ooof 🤣

"Haven't we all?'

Erm no. Not all of us, love. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
URGH.. I hate that she's blowing her own trumpet about her 'honesty' :rolleyes:

'OOH I messed up but you all told me how bleeping fabulous i am for it and that you really look up to me and that even my duck ups are massive achievements to you haha hehe. I am actually really great aren't I?' 😑

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So I havnt gained anything but the difference is those of us have gained weight is because our lives have been put on hold, we dnt leave the house to go to work so theres no additional steps in walking to and from work or up and down stairs at the office. Her life hasnt changed, shes been working from home her whole career and has plenty of time to work out, she went to Scotland on holiday....do you know what Scotland is great for....big long walks in the amazing scenery but nope she ate and drank. She drinks every weekend "never" during the week...unless its a day that ends in Y. She did those games thing...an activity, she did that walk along the coast....i mean she hasnt bleeping stopped moving the whole of lockdown so the oh but weve all gained weight because of lockdown is a bullshit excuse for her gluttony

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’d been packing on weight LOOOONG before lockdown. She’s only kidding herself if she thinks otherwise. Pretending high street jeans were all make small cause she couldn’t fit her amazing arse in them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I havnt gained anything but the difference is those of us have gained weight is because our lives have been put on hold, we dnt leave the house to go to work so theres no additional steps in walking to and from work or up and down stairs at the office. Her life hasnt changed, shes been working from home her whole career and has plenty of time to work out, she went to Scotland on holiday....do you know what Scotland is great for....big long walks in the amazing scenery but nope she ate and drank. She drinks every weekend "never" during the week...unless its a day that ends in Y. She did those games thing...an activity, she did that walk along the coast....i mean she hasnt bleeping stopped moving the whole of lockdown so the oh but weve all gained weight because of lockdown is a bullshit excuse for her gluttony
Hit the nail on the head 👏

Reactions: 11
Yeah but there's small things up can do, there's a Google health widget that is a step counter. Sure I haven't hit 10000 steps in months but I can see when I only take 400 steps puttering about my apartment. Also no one was at the grocery store adding sweets to the cart.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.