Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she only uploaded little man bun Filwhip's totally hard working effort of my-boyfriend-picks-my-outfits-but-not-really-cos-I-told-him-what-I'm-wearing video to TikTok?

View attachment 430129

View attachment 430130

View attachment 430131

View attachment 430132

View attachment 430133

View attachment 430134

View attachment 430135

This looks fake as duck šŸ¤£ like two school kids pretending to snog each other šŸ¤£

View attachment 430136

View attachment 430137

Loooool another awkward kiss makes it into the video šŸ¤£

View attachment 430138
Look how far away from her he's positioned his lower half! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Quick getaway or what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On another note, she thought Diane suffering through the deep ice puddle, along with the Artax sound clip was worthy of being posted on TikTok too šŸ¤¢

Screenshot_20210211-021624.png

She looks so bleeping sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Just looked at Matthew's instagram to see what he was up to and ended up on a deep stalk. There's still loads of pics left up with Helen that are really adorable. In the earliest pics, Helen is 23/24 and seems really happy. Actually made me kinda sad to look at knowing where they are now.

Edit: You can literally see the transition in photo quality from when their relationship ended. Not in a rude way but it goes from a curated influencer style feed to just normal photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
We all know thereā€™s no way he picked those outfits!!! Thereā€™s no way on godā€™s green earth that any bloke would pick that red dress for their girlfriend/wife to wear! Just going off what my other half is like, IF he had to choose a dress for me it would be something thatā€™s figure hugging or shows my legs or even worse, my boobs šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ No bloke would pick something thats essentially a sack and so oversized!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Helen's face falling after they don't kiss properly then quickly reattaching the smile for the camera. I don't envy her one bit

• Sad
Reactions: 28
sorry if this subject has finished but iā€™m just catching up, how do we know she didnā€™t let the dogs out yet? I think itā€™s really cruel they basically live in there permanently but did she say they were still in there? If so how vile :(:(:(
no worries! šŸ„° she didnā€™t say anything about the dogs, but I think itā€™s fair to assume it if she was still in bed, had been there for over an hour scrolling TikTok and only looked out the window to complain that Fiwl didnā€™t take the bins out.. cus sheā€™s a lazy lard šŸ˜‘ perhaps Fiwl took them out when he went to work. we donā€™t know. what we do know though is that sheā€™s a crappy dog owner, always has been. even Lola doesnā€™t seem pleased with her anymore, and god knows what will happen when she passes away šŸ˜”šŸ’”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting how all Filā€™s favourite outfits for Helga are exactly what she wears all the time anyway:unsure:. Theyā€™re just so in tune with each other. #couplegoals ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting how all Filā€™s favourite outfits for Helga are exactly what she wears all the time anyway:unsure:. Theyā€™re just so in tune with each other. #couplegoals ā¤
Ha! She has a wardrobe full of size 14 (sometimes 10!) clothing that no longer fits, so he had a very little to "pick" from.

Her style these days seems to be potato sack dresses or squeezing herself into those spanx leggings and throwing on a jumper šŸ¤£

It's more likely that she picked out the outfits, asked him if he liked it and he just said yes to everything - he's a bleeping parrot of who knows the only way to keep Helga happy is to be her yes man.

Lol she wrote a bleeping essay for it on IG. Helen... It ain't that deep, hun

Screenshot_20210211-084442.png

Screenshot_20210211-084456.png

Lol she doesn't seek approval from others anymore... But will accept it ONLY if it's in form of a compliment šŸ¤£

Her whole bleeping job is based on seeking others approval šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wonder if us saying how much we preferred her hair in a bob and no clown make up has triggered her to write this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her content is so stale - sheā€˜s been doing the same kind outfit reels for ages. Theyā€™re all exactly the same - 4 or 5 outfits, dance/pose/gurn gurn idiotically, jump shot to next outfit.

Reactions: 29
Ha! She has a wardrobe full of size 14 (sometimes 10!) clothing that no longer fits, so he had a very little to "pick" from.

Her style these days seems to be potato sack dresses or squeezing herself into those spanx leggings and throwing on a jumper šŸ¤£

It's more likely that she picked out the outfits, asked him if he liked it and he just said yes to everything - he's a bleeping parrot of who knows the only way to keep Helga happy is to be her yes man.

Lol she wrote a bleeping essay for it on IG. Helen... It ain't that deep, hun

View attachment 430269
View attachment 430270

Lol she doesn't seek approval... But will accept it ONLY if it's in form of a compliment šŸ¤£

I wonder if us saying how much we preferred her hair in a bob and no clown make up has triggered her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
New thread title has to include "super cute". I may be alone in this but as someone from the UK, I don't think I've ever used the word super more than once every 5 years, or less. Her Netflix English is dribbling through, I.E he didn't say that, but she wishes he did.

Reactions: 28
Seeing her put on the same outfits again and again when she gets free clothes all the time from ASOS is so weird to me ! Thatā€™s the perfect opportunity to test new things, and I see many other Youtubers doing this... but wait, that would imply actually putting some thoughts about it. Never mind then, she canā€™t be bothered !

Reactions: 18
All that blah blah over 5 outfits sheā€™s pretending her boyfriend picked for her :rolleyes: . She must be such hard work be to be around in person- sheā€˜s either shrieking, chatting utter bollocks, or analysing things to death. She is ridiculously hung up on what she perceives as societal and social media pressure and a lot of what concerns her are very ā€˜first world problemsā€˜. Just get on with your life, Helga, FFS.

Reactions: 23
ā€œremember communication is KEY - and how you word things is SO important to how it can make people feel.ā€ !

Oh do duck OFF... Ms non-engagement, I have so little respect for my subscribers/fans I donā€™t proof read or spell check anything.
Donā€™t ever bother to even note down or consider what I want to talk about in my piss poor so called ā€œvlogsā€, so I might communicate with some precision, clarity and purpose. Instead of umming, aaring and gurning my way through a load of nonsense. Not even bothering to pronounce the words I am using correctly however wrong or out of context they may be.
Being happy to remain ignorant of even the most basic social or societal issues, so not even having the first clue what terminology maybe appropriate to use to discuss such things.
Fine we get it STAY IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER, but we we reserve the right to call bullshit on you policing how other people express themselves because your metaphorical skin is as thick as a silver rizzla.
ā€œRock ā€˜nā€™ Rollerzā€ shouldnā€™t throw quirky middle fingers in their own glass houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
B6DA40E4-5953-415F-9630-F96DC8596B03.jpeg

even the thumbnail for her reel is SO AWKWARD it makes me want to vom šŸ¤¢ cannot believe for the life of me thereā€™s people that think theyā€™re ā€˜couple goalsā€™

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
38A219AE-9F46-4A1C-8361-DF8A8A7F0E4D.png

Is it Helga or a velociraptor?!?!? šŸ¤£

Imagine putting that much thought into a post about which outfits your boyfriend likes. Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t give two shits. He bought you an actual sack for your birthday so he doesnā€™t have to see your gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.