Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the 'we broke up' video and again, made me sad. She keeps saying she's fine in the video but her voice sounds like she's on the verge of tears pretty much the full video. Genuinely hope therapy helps Helen get her spark back again because the contrast is night and day between old and new videos (watched a fair few old videos today).

Ohhhhh that brings back a distant memory from GG, I think someone over there said they saw Maff with another woman somewhere in Norwich?? Could have been his sister though :unsure:
Bit weird she left the makeup and perfume in her vlogs, thats not something I'd be putting out there for the world to see..She's also the type to just shade whoever she's with and make snide comments so who knows whether he cheated or not, I feel like thats maybe something she'd have told everyone though idk
In the break-up video, she says 'I can't talk about it because others are involved' (then talks about his family, so could be that or another woman, and the fact they have different ideas of how to be in a relationship). But valid point, I think she could have left the perfume comment in as a joke and it may have aged badly? No idea what actually happened though

Reactions: 13
Ohhhhh that brings back a distant memory from GG, I think someone over there said they saw Maff with another woman somewhere in Norwich?? Could have been his sister though :unsure:
Bit weird she left the makeup and perfume in her vlogs, thats not something I'd be putting out there for the world to see..She's also the type to just shade whoever she's with and make snide comments so who knows whether he cheated or not, I feel like thats maybe something she'd have told everyone though idk
Omg I wanna watch that video..

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if perfume or makeup means anything though to be honest even if it’s true. You can see from Maff’s Instagram that he’s close with his mates girlfriend’s and things, I’ve left makeup on my guy friends giving them hugs. Maybe he did cheat but I don’t want to make any accusations over makeup or perfume.

Reactions: 17
I can't believe this thread was created on Sunday and we are already at 24 pages!

Reactions: 26
My favourite Helen was probably 2015 Helen when she still lived in the flat with Matthew and was in the process of buying her house. The period where she had the short darker hair. She looked so healthy and her style was so nice and toned down back then. She still had her annoying moments but she was genuinely more enjoyable to watch. She seemed so independent and grown up. She’s gone backwards! She’s going through her teenager stage now, where all you do is drink, laze about and date anyone who shows you a bit of attention. 😂
AGREED! I absolutely loved her around this time! When they went to Florida was my favorite videos she's ever done.

What happened lmao

This video where shes talking about her new relationship with Mark.

"From experience with being too public with relationships on the internet, I just dont want that to potentially taint it. I'm keeping this more private"

HAHA. And shes back at it again trying to turn her newest toy into an influencer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
37201A0D-183E-41DC-ACC0-C959F2FA4246.jpeg
My sarcasm flew under the radar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll likely be banned tomorrow 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Her jumping has gotten more and more lacklustre as time goes on.

It's mad that she is in control of what she puts out there into the world - no one needs to see your weird kiss that didn't work with your fella, or your screeching or already full fridge being rammed with MORE food. She has complete control over what she puts out there. Is it just laziness?

The first video I watched of hers was this one:

She came across so charming and relatable and knowledgeable about dressing for her body... Wouldn't it be better if she actually worked out what fitted a size 16 a lot better and dressed not in a giant sack??
The fact she leaves these awkward Phil bits in has me convinced she does it on purpose so when they split she can go back and use it somehow to gain sympathy and make him look like an arse.

Reactions: 25
Ha! She has a wardrobe full of size 14 (sometimes 10!) clothing that no longer fits, so he had a very little to "pick" from.

Her style these days seems to be potato sack dresses or squeezing herself into those spanx leggings and throwing on a jumper 🤣

It's more likely that she picked out the outfits, asked him if he liked it and he just said yes to everything - he's a bleeping parrot of who knows the only way to keep Helga happy is to be her yes man.

Lol she wrote a bleeping essay for it on IG. Helen... It ain't that deep, hun

View attachment 430269
View attachment 430270

Lol she doesn't seek approval from others anymore... But will accept it ONLY if it's in form of a compliment 🤣

Her whole bleeping job is based on seeking others approval 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if us saying how much we preferred her hair in a bob and no clown make up has triggered her to write this 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry to interrupt her anti preference speech but isn’t him choosing his favourite outfits of hers a preference?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her jumping has gotten more and more lacklustre as time goes on.

It's mad that she is in control of what she puts out there into the world - no one needs to see your weird kiss that didn't work with your fella, or your screeching or already full fridge being rammed with MORE food. She has complete control over what she puts out there. Is it just laziness?

The first video I watched of hers was this one:

She came across so charming and relatable and knowledgeable about dressing for her body... Wouldn't it be better if she actually worked out what fitted a size 16 a lot better and dressed not in a giant sack??
bleeping hell, it's so noticeable how different her accent is here.

Reactions: 14
Was looking through Maff’s instagram as we’ve been talking about him and god she looks so beautiful here I can’t believe how much of a un glow up she’s had it’s mental.

EA2E32A5-94A6-4941-B268-B77E26100136.jpeg

The hashtags are a bit strange but when they still lived in the flat and nothing was as serious she was so lovely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If she cleaned up her diet and started taking better care of herself she could look like this again. Not even losing weight just cutting back on the booze and crap food would massively reduce the bloating and improve her skin.

Reactions: 30

She tripped "I'm a size four---- twelve/fourteen" here. And also went into a huge thing about how she's completely anti-body confidence.

Also shout out to how mad a full face of makeup looks up a mountain.

Edit: Her accent was quite normal in this video until she started justifying how she wasn't a copy cat... it seems like the accent comes out more the more false she's being.

Reactions: 9
Was looking through Maff’s instagram as we’ve been talking about him and god she looks so beautiful here I can’t believe how much of a un glow up she’s had it’s mental.

View attachment 430891

The hashtags are a bit strange but when they still lived in the flat and nothing was as serious she was so lovely.
But also, this is 6 years ago. Ageing happens.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.