Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange that's she's posed in her kitchen for this really. Her pre Phil undies photoshoots were in the bedroom about how you can "love yourself" without no man... Now it's "you can love yourself, no matter what you eat". It's a real circle jerk of her pushing that SHES FINE - when we know that she struggled on her own and we know she's struggling to manage a healthy diet.

Reactions: 24
You can see the goosebumps lol
Next video "Zoflora-ing the kitchen after lingerie shoot"

It's strange that's she's posed in her kitchen for this really. Her pre Phil undies photoshoots were in the bedroom about how you can "love yourself" without no man... Now it's "you can love yourself, no matter what you eat". It's a real circle jerk of her pushing that SHES FINE - when we know that she struggled on her own and we know she's struggling to manage a healthy diet.
I wont lie if I was posing in my underwear by the fridge id get a cucumber out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get the comments saying she's pretty (no offence to the lovely Tattlers who said it, I just hard disagree).

She looks like a parrot.

I used to post on here as sorenips btw, I deleted my Tattle account and was about as consistent as Helen at staying away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Loving that nobody has picked up on her saying she currently feels like a slug. Luna - you know what we need! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Gleam wrote the caption which is a great message, and they they were like "Helen, can you get some good pics to go with this message?"

And shes like SURE THANG, and then just pairs it with pics that defeat the object
I couldn’t agree more, if you look at the amount of posts she usually gets with her clothes on when she posts about a hat or lipstick or anything ‘face central’ for example it usually tanks at around 10k likes. But if you remember the first ‘lockdown tummy rolls out in me knickers in the garden’ photoshoot she did, that god an influx of likes. She only posts these types of posts for engagement, because she knows she’s becoming less relevant by the month. It’s ironic because it’s the same toxic positivity she’s chatting about that gets her those likes 🙄 Especially with turning 30, she probably had a bit of a ‘what am I doing with my life’ moment considering all the hours of content she must consume on TikTok is by hardly 23 year olds! And now we’re in another lockdown I guess she (or gleam) thought a post about accepting yourself would do better. Yawn fest tbh. I still think your a boring, slobby, selfish mess, Helen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
1. why are you being such a tit to your boyfriend, who clearly had other things on his mind, whilst you were farting under the duvet doing duck all? 🙃

98EAB245-303F-40C7-A881-C1F0BEE8C565.jpeg

2. does she not have a door mat now? her house must be absolute filth 🤢

9834DCB7-1542-4C08-B4C0-5D13D13AA5CB.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Ah so they've all been told to post about body positivity today like good little social media robots. Good to know.

Reactions: 26
As a stay at home parent of two terror toddlers, I often wap me baps oot for the postie to catch a glimpse of.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I had worked a full day at my job, ventured out house in the freezing snow to get there and back and asked my partner "What have you done today love?" and they said "Not much just put on my nice knickers and posed by the fridge" I think I'd be pretty pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she does anything now where she states she's a size 14 whilst just having confessed to putting on weight I will...well, do nothing and rant on here probably lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those sofa crease lines on her legs just make me giggle, it's like she came across the other woman's post and jumped up, ripped her oodie off, like "quick, Fil! Get me camera! I'm getting me kit of for da gram!"

Screenshot_20210210-150118~2.png

Screenshot_20210210-150048~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I just can't cope any more, the absolute bleeping state of it right down to the manky hair. I'm sick of seeing her gunt 35 times a week and now I have to look at her bending over? Just bleeping do me in I can't take it any more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I definitely feel like her pose by the fridge in her new post is aimed at us... ALSO she's doing that thing of "I'm totally comfortable with my body BUT I'm also going to pose in a flattering way so that my jawline looks well defined and that I've got a thigh gap." Girl, just be authentic.
So she managed to make an entire insta post about body confidence but didn't once mention the fact that she's therefore been lying about being a size 14. Honestly, that would've been a great way to admit it and start a conversation about why we feel the need to fit into certain size moulds etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like the message, don't like the person saying it lmao

The last photo is hilarious, this is the amazing butt she's been parading around in every shot she can? She has to contort her back to stick it out. I know that sounds body shamey but ehh idc
Why do a lot of people who preach body positivity also thin pose and pose in a way their body looks better than it would naturally, I thought body positivity was all about having the confidence regardless of how you're sitting or standing
Love that M+S are now sending her free stuff too, she's never once mentioned them or shown herself shopping at their stores/in hauls!

Reactions: 22
This is probably the best post she's ever written tbh. Don't disagree with anything.

ETA: I'm such a fair weather runner. Definitely can't run in the snow and haven't been out for a run since the snow started!
Agreed!!

ETA:
Ah so they've all been told to post about body positivity today like good little social media robots. Good to know.
Ah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A good reminder of what an excellent film Planes Trains and Automobiles is 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.