Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The message on Helen's post is good and pretty articulately written, surprised to see it. Now if only she didn't lie to her followers and do so much editing then we'd be making actual progress.

Also, why did she do an underwear photoshoot in her kitchen? Odd vibe but uh, okay.

Reactions: 22
Yeah she’s so comfortable that the last ass shot is her leaning so unnaturally forward so as to create an image of her bum, and a thigh gap how it completely does not look like in a neutral natural pose 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Also is I see one more idiot spell ‘lose’ as loose I might lose my tit!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210210-150034_compress14.jpg

Screenshot_20210210-150048.png

Screenshot_20210210-150102_compress37.jpg

Screenshot_20210210-150118.png

Screenshot_20210210-150141.png

Screenshot_20210210-150154.png

Lol from someone who desperately tries to cling on the size 14 dream, edits her body and chins in photoshop and thin poses in every picture. She's even pushing her arse out in these pictures ffs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also her saying the weather is too bad to exercise? I’ve been on two runs in the snow this week lol, also been doing workout videos in my living room on YouTube, it really isn’t that hard to stay active even if the weather is tit.
Exactly!!! Could do so many forms of exercise inside! She could even just walk up and down her stairs 20 times or something to get your body moving.

Reactions: 23
This is probably the best post she's ever written tbh. Don't disagree with anything.

ETA: I'm such a fair weather runner. Definitely can't run in the snow and haven't been out for a run since the snow started!

Reactions: 20
She could do PT in her office or her kitchen, she will soon warm up. Failing that youtube has loads of free workouts. Shes got this amazing space in her office where she could set up a little gym. Its so frustrating as she can be so productive but she does everything the hard way. Rather than slag us off on here, take our ideas and use them as content!
It's annoying because I feel like the majority of people here are fans who are so disappointed at how much she just doesnt seem to care anymore.

Reactions: 24
Lol at the sofa crease imprints on the backs of her legs. bleeping slob.

Her meaningless rhetoric does nothing for me. She just wants the fangirls to gush about how inspirational she is. She isn't, she's a fat, lazy slob who lies about what size she is and plans to exercise every day for a month and quits on the second day 😂 what a state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 428930
View attachment 428925
View attachment 428929
View attachment 428926

View attachment 428927
View attachment 428928

Lol from someone who desperately tries to cling on the size 14 dream, edits her body and chins in photoshop and thin poses in every picture. She's even pushing her arse out in these pictures ffs.
What is she doing to her face in the first pic??? She's squeezing her extra chin in so hard it's making her mouth look really weird. If you're going to post something like that, don't still try to pose to make yourself look thinner because it makes it so blatant that you ain't buying what you're selling!

Reactions: 17
I agree with the message in the post, I just feel it’s completely contradictory to those photos. I feel like body positivity posts that are supposed to show that it’s okay to have some fat on you have turned into “look I can pose to look small and beautiful too!”, when the original concept of body positivity was to dismiss the idea of one “perfect” body type. Until your body positivity embraces what you actually look like if I were to see you on the street, I just feel it’s inauthentic.

Reactions: 30
Tbh I think the message behind the post is nice but she pedals diet rhetoric in her videos a fair amount. Just in her recent vlogs she mentioned something not having that many carbs and how she eating good or bad. Or she having a "fresh start" and I feel good so I'm going to treat myself. The exercising everyday in February like its healthy. It's a crash /binge cycle rather than actually just eating healthier and exercising to take care of yourself. Seems more of a repeating something she read that something she wholeheartedly believes tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If that’s what she’s doing then she has even more issues then I thought. I wonder what she feels she’s achieving by doing it. How does it work in her head? All that it does is show that she is far more wound up by us than we are by her - Tattle and ’trolls’ are living rent free in her head.

My immediate thought on seeing Fil’s fashion shoot was, ‘FFS wash your hair’. Maybe one of the things they have in common is a lack of basic hygiene standards.

In Fil’s defence, I think anyone living with Helen would probably zone out a lot. She just chats pure tit most of the time 😆 . There could be something I’m not picking up or observing
Lol at the sofa crease imprints on the backs of her legs. bleeping slob.

Her meaningless rhetoric does nothing for me. She just wants the fangirls to gush about how inspirational she is. She isn't, she's a fat, lazy slob who lies about what size she is and plans to exercise every day for a month and quits on the second day 😂 what a state.
I thought they were fainted stretch marks from the weight gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Body confidence is great.
Unhealthy relationship with food, blame all criticism as being « hate », justifying your blatant laziness as being “selfcare”, and being fake-natural is the opposite of having self-confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree with the sentiment of her post, however I find it rather hypocritical to say she's body positive and for people to not give a crap about what other people say etc when she keeps saying she's a size 14 when she's noticeably bigger than she was 3 years ago when she was a size 14

Reactions: 32
I genuinely like the underwear she has on, it looks really comfy. Unfortunately paired with the massive bikey earrings and jewellery she gives me more of a Little Britain Stacey vibe.
The message she's trying to convey is all off as well, it just makes her sound like a hypocrite with the constant size 14 lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I genuinely like the underwear she has on, it looks really comfy. Unfortunately paired with the massive bikey earrings and jewellery she gives me more of a Little Britain Stacey vibe.
The message she's trying to convey is all off as well, it just makes her sound like a hypocrite with the constant size 14 lies.
Was just gonna say that set looks so comfy but the chavvy earrings ruin it.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Gleam wrote the caption which is a great message, and they they were like "Helen, can you get some good pics to go with this message?"

And shes like SURE THANG, and then just pairs it with pics that defeat the object

Reactions: 23
I feel like Gleam wrote the caption which is a great message, and they they were like "Helen, can you get some good pics to go with this message?"

And shes like SURE THANG, and then just pairs it with pics that defeat the object
I dont know what youre talking about, isnt that how everyone bends down to look in the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Especially in the middle of winter, I always wander around my apartment in my underwear.
Im sat working from home in my knickers and bra, i get a good view of the whole street from where I'm sat. Might even take the bins out later(ill wear boots though)(in reality im freeeeezing and thats with the heating on)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.