Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen's writing style causes me physical pain. Might dm her and offer a fiver to proof read each post at this point because she's clear she can't be arsed.

Side note, what is everyone else's favourite candle? I use Muji ones pretty much exclusively but Helen's post reminded me that I could use some new ones.
I like Glasshouse candles! (Aus/NZ only shipping tho..)

And Boy Smells!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure this has been commented on before but she doesnt really seem to like phil. She makes snide comments at his behaviour in the vlogs that he doesnt listen to her, she hates him watching car videos in the morning and that he eats too much. The recent instagram stories of her whinging about him not putting out the bins are just cringe. I get everyone has little annoyances in relationships but bitching to your followers seems like a power play move more than anything and if shes that snide in vlogs I kind of wonder what she says behind the scenes to him.
Its how she talks to him that makes me cringe, she sounds like shes talking to a kid and he sounds like hes talking to his mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I think a lot of stuff she puts online now is a wind up/trying to get at trolls which brings on more trolling.
If that’s what she’s doing then she has even more issues then I thought. I wonder what she feels she’s achieving by doing it. How does it work in her head? All that it does is show that she is far more wound up by us than we are by her - Tattle and ’trolls’ are living rent free in her head.

My immediate thought on seeing Fil’s fashion shoot was, ‘FFS wash your hair’. Maybe one of the things they have in common is a lack of basic hygiene standards.

For me its the pointed upwards eyebrow thing he does. He most likely cant help it. I really think he is a user.He did not give two shites about what Helen was saying at the table. Or any other time. Helen was really going for an little motivation speech about the car insurance. But Fil is completely tapped out.
I feel he fecked her eating up. I think he can eat as much as he wants. And for the present time is not piling on weight. Helen if you ever read this please lose the extra weight. And when he has pissed off then u can focus on your actual real weight loss. It was really disgusting watching that birthday vlog. Helen you dont need 10000 calories plus a day.
Stop spending money on fad kitchen gadgets. Fil doesn't need any more gifts. Honestly Maff 2.0
In Fil’s defence, I think anyone living with Helen would probably zone out a lot. She just chats pure tit most of the time 😆 . There could be something I’m not picking up or observing in the videos but I also think her eating and attitude to food was fucked up long before Fil came along, blaming him for it is something Helen herself would do. She’s an adult - she can make healthier choices in what she eats, whatever her partner is doing. It’s not Fil’s job to control her portion sizes and stop her eating chocolate 4 times a day, she needs to do that on her own. People can live together and not eat in the exact same ways.

Reactions: 23
Ok so we're not talking about the fact that Fil has a bleeping MAN BUN in one of those pics?

Not it's been just over 3 years!
Granny Quirkerz loves his man bun, age told him in a recent vlog to wear it like that more often so he's just doing as he's told like a good little boy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like if she didn't like phil or not she'd still stay with him
She couldn't bare to have another failed relationship on the Internet, she'd rather stay and be unhappy than admit shes not and be single again.

Reactions: 32
I feel like if she didn't like phil or not she'd still stay with him
She couldn't bare to have another failed relationship on the Internet, she'd rather stay and be unhappy than admit shes not and be single again.
I also feel like hes got it too cushy to leave her.

Reactions: 23
Yes, I think it‘s one of those relationships where both parties are settling for different reasons but neither are really happy. I’d be surprised if it lasts once the world goes back to ‘normal’ and they can both start going out and mixing with other people properly. From Fil’s point of view, who wants the hassle of finding somewhere else to live and moving during a lockdown, for instance?

I’d be interested to know if Helen tries to convince herself it’s true love or she just makes out it is for SM purposes.

Reactions: 26

That bleeping filter 🙄

Delete TikTok and get up you lazy biatch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Please someone who follows her on Instagram comment with ‘starting work by 10am is going well then’ 😆 .

If I was Fil I’d be pointing out that the person who is having to get up and be ready to leave for work at a certain time shouldn’t have the task of putting the bins out when there is someone else around with nothing else to do. She’s a cheeky witch who needs to look up and understand the meaning of the word audacity.

Also, just put the bins out the night before, like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Please someone who follows her on Instagram comment with ‘starting work by 10am is going well then’ 😆 .

If I was Fil I’d be pointing out that the person who is having to get up and be ready to leave for work at a certain time shouldn’t have the task of putting the bins out when there is someone else around with nothing else to do. She’s a cheeky witch who needs to look up and understand the meaning of the word audacity.

Also, just put the bins out the night before, like a normal person.
She really has lost touch on how people in the real world with normal jobs live hasnt she? Who else can start their working day whenever they want? If you work from home you have to have a schedule annd stick to it or you will never be productive.

Reactions: 24
I don't think its true love, I know all relationships are different, but compared to how she was with Maff and Mark, and how happy she did seem to be and she did seem rather loved up, it is honestly like night and day now

Reactions: 27
I'm sure this has been commented on before but she doesnt really seem to like phil. She makes snide comments at his behaviour in the vlogs that he doesnt listen to her, she hates him watching car videos in the morning and that he eats too much. The recent instagram stories of her whinging about him not putting out the bins are just cringe. I get everyone has little annoyances in relationships but bitching to your followers seems like a power play move more than anything and if shes that snide in vlogs I kind of wonder what she says behind the scenes to him.
It’s like she always wants to publicly call him out when he’s done something ‘wrong’. None of us needed an update on the bins but now she’s let us in to that domestic, my opinion is that as much as he doesn’t do out of work, he still needs to arrive on time and put the graft in. He needed to defrost the van to get there on time and you know... earn his living. If I was helen and staying home doing sweet FA all day, fair enough I may ask my other half to put the bins out as he is leaving for work but if he was in a rush and forgot I wouldn’t be: A) whinging at him for it and B) putting him on blast on social media. Get of your lazy arse and do it the night before like everyone else?! The nerve to whine at him for not doing something she could’ve got up and done herself is hilarious. Guess it wasn’t 10am though, so her day hadn’t started yet to be fair 🙄😂

• Heart
View attachment 428515

That bleeping filter 🙄

Delete TikTok and get up you lazy biatch.
I really don’t like to comment on people’s appearances (I know I’m doing it anyways 🙄😂) but she really reminds me of Waynetta in this clip 😩 She really is so pretty but she just looks so unhealthy and grubby at the moment. I do almost feel sorry for her, it’s like she’s stuck in a rut and needs pulling out of it. I just hope she’s got a decent therapist and not another “yes” person pandering to her.

Reactions: 16
Why doesnt she just admit that shes lost the passion for it and shes struggling for content? Rather than delete comments,take on board the feedback people are giving and use that to create new content or put a fire under your arse.

Reactions: 20
Helen's writing style causes me physical pain. Might dm her and offer a fiver to proof read each post at this point because she's clear she can't be arsed.

Side note, what is everyone else's favourite candle? I use Muji ones pretty much exclusively but Helen's post reminded me that I could use some new ones.
I only buy non-paraffin wax ones because I have sensitive airways/am a worrier who buys into hype (let's be real 😂) and I will say that the quest to find ones with actual throw is long and patience-trying

Disclaimer: I usually go for food scents, and I'm also quite mean with money 😂 Paddywax (few different stockists) are a bit pricey but my favourite - nice containers, great throw, lovely scents ☺

Then I usually look on Etsy in my own country - I'm assuming you're in the UK! I've been hankering after House of Wax there since the summer, but I'm too tight fisted to spring for the shipping overseas 😂 Same with this shop, their jam scents sound beauuuuutiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
so... she’s been awake for over an hour, and hasn’t bothered to let the dogs out for a wee either? or fed them? 😤 call me crazy but that’s my first priority in the morning.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
so... she’s been awake for over an hour, and hasn’t bothered to let the dogs out for a wee either? or fed them? 😤 call me crazy but that’s my first priority in the morning.
I could be sick or running on 2 hours sleep and I would still wake up to let my dog out and feed him. And she wonders why they sometimes go in the house.

Reactions: 19
Maybe she just DiDnT fEeL like it and is giving herself some well needed SeLf CaRe #bekind #belazy 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.