Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I just noticed from Maff's Insta that he seemingly started therapy as soon as he split up with Helen. She should've done the same instead of waiting 3 years for things to get really bad. I mean, I'm glad she's getting therapy now but duck she should've been on that tit. As crappy as she is it makes me feel bad for her that she spent 3 years pretending to be okay.
He started therapy before they were married

Reactions: 10
'I have a romance for scents'
"The scent of our happiness" in her diary
When I read these I seriously heard them in Steve Coogan’s voice. Now when I think about it there is something of the ‘accidental Partridge’ about how she communicates sometimes. And something of the “real”Partridge about how she can suck the life from a situation in an instant with her overwhelming demand for control/what she wants from someone that in that particular monent

“It’s Helga Partridge - “AAH HAA”!

duck! I’ve also just realised they’re also both from Norfolk!

(not sure if this has been brought up before)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t stop laughing at those pictures of fil.
who’s idea was this whole instagram bf thing I wonder? He already has a normal job and seems like the dullest bleeping dish water there is so why would he want to / think he can be an influencer?? The car insta is fair enough, if you have a hobby and it’s niche then I get the interest in setting an account up for it but who, WHO cares what fils 5 favourite t shirts are??
I remember when she started turning Maff into an influencer bf with his blue hair you could tell it was the beginning of the end of their relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 36
:ROFLMAO: she thinks she's so individual with this 'cowgirl' look doesn't she. I honestly think her style has gone downhill and looks awful.
That hair! No helen you are not Stevie Nicks!

Bring.. Back.. The... Bob
Remove.. The...clown... Lips
Please.. Stop.. With.. The... Eyeshadow

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bring back old helen!!

I loved those 5/10 min daily vlogs she did. Now I can't believe what she has turned herself into. Also she needs to get rid of Phil he's clearly there for the money.

Reactions: 16
Are we ignoring that she took a shot at the start of this reel. What's the point of it?
Screenshot_20210209-234105~2.png

Lol she wrote a DISCLAIMER. It was a shot of espresso. She did it to look 'KEWL' 🤣

She's such a loser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who’s asking her to take a shot at 11am anyway? Why does alcohol (real or substitute) have to feature in everything she does? ITS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT ITS A PROBLEM.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Who’s asking her to take a shot at 11am anyway? Why does alcohol (real or substitute) have to feature in everything she does? ITS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT ITS A PROBLEM.
Right?! I dont even understand what the point in her having a shot of espresso was for?
And this is purely the film snob in me but I bet she has never even seen The Good The Bad And The Ugly. That eye make-up screamed 80s rather than wild west, she couldve gone for a more warm, coppery look imo.

Reactions: 19
Was just going to look for Maff's insta and these tweets popped up from a while back...Katy didn't see what was coming!!

1612946647678.png

• Haha
Ok so we're not talking about the fact that Fil has a bleeping MAN BUN in one of those pics?

Has it only been 6 years since she was married? Shes had 2 men move in with her in that short time....insane!!!
Not it's been just over 3 years!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
❗❗PLEASE READ ❗❗

Look who's modelling their top 5 t-shirts..

View attachment 428032

View attachment 428034

View attachment 428035

View attachment 428036

View attachment 428037

View attachment 428038

View attachment 428039

View attachment 428040

View attachment 428041

View attachment 428042

Could have washed your hair Filwhip 🤢🤢🤢

This reminds me of when Helen made Maff model his tshirt for her desperate attempt at turning him into a wannabe influencer....

View attachment 428047
weren’t these t shirts gifted to mark? I swear they were!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think a lot of stuff she puts online now is a wind up/trying to get at trolls which brings on more trolling.

Also think the rock n roll persona is part of the cover for her behaviour. if anyone she knows in real life asks about all the drinking she can saw naw man that's just me putting on a rock n rowell lifestyle for the vlogs with Fiwell.

Reactions: 21
Lmao what have T-shirt’s got to do with restoring cars?? And Helen has no influence over this suuuuuuuuure

Reactions: 22
Has it only been 6 years since she was married? Shes had 2 men move in with her in that short time....insane!!!
its less than 6! More like 3-4! X

She was with mark within 6 months of them splitting up remember 🤣 and then Phil within 4 months of the mark split

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
its less than 6! More like 3-4! X

She was with mark within 6 months of them splitting up remember 🤣 and then Phil within 4 months of the mark split
Hopefully her therapy addresses why she cant be alone and why she rushes into things at full speed.

I'm sure this has been commented on before but she doesnt really seem to like phil. She makes snide comments at his behaviour in the vlogs that he doesnt listen to her, she hates him watching car videos in the morning and that he eats too much. The recent instagram stories of her whinging about him not putting out the bins are just cringe. I get everyone has little annoyances in relationships but bitching to your followers seems like a power play move more than anything and if shes that snide in vlogs I kind of wonder what she says behind the scenes to him.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.