Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
146966746_2777424735850749_6400451983366255515_n.jpg

Does PT in her office via computer...

148227834_444981973203433_7020852280794594923_n.jpg

Shocker. She couldn't possibly have taken the laptop into the office instead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually cannot bear her whinging about anything office related. She is in the most ideal situation for working from home of anyone.

Reactions: 45
I actually cannot bear her whinging about anything office related. She is in the most ideal situation for working from home of anyone.
Me and my husband have both been working from home since March last year. We were lucky enough to have a tiny home office already (the box room) but we have had to give in and put an additional desk set in the corner of the front room. Our house is not big and the additional desk means there is even less separation between home and work now. We would love to have a big separate office space at the end of the garden. She moans about the internet connection in there but she could easily chuck some money at resolving that issue, she just can’t be arsed to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She literally has the dream working from home setup, in that she has to somewhat leave her house to go to work so she could separate work/home life!

Reactions: 26
She makes me feel sick. So unaware and selfish. And all those trips. I see it everyday at work, people coming in, full family's buying crap they don't need acting like nothings happening or claiming they won't wear a mask because covid is nonsense.
Just because something is open does not mean you need to drag your lard arse there Quirkerz..if we (UK) get out of this I'll be supprised if it happens this year. The government clearly don't understand half the population does not ' get ' the rules. You only have to look at her comment section to see half of them are thick as two planks.. And I'm working class.

She makes me :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I think that when we get out of this situation, it will be despite of our Government not because of them. They’ve really not been the best at getting this situation sorted. But I also think the pandemic has shown a lot of Western society up for what it is - the over indulged, selfish, entitled mentality a lot of people have, which is perfectly demonstrated in influencers.

I did notice that a lot of the people commenting on the birthday vlog who mentioned their age were young which offers some insight into why they they think she’s so great and don’t see how problematic she is. I’d be interested to see the age demographics on her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm incredibly late to this so sorry if it's been mentioned but I'm just watching her birthday vlog today - she said "my mum popped over... I mean dropped over my presents"

Freudian slip anyone? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Does she realise how privileged she is? In my house there are four of us working from home (two in jobs and two in higher education). We’re all constantly on top of each other, but we are still so grateful that we can at least all be in a different space of the house (even if it does mean not working at a desk). She had a fully equipped office before any of this even started and still she finds things to complain about. I don’t understand it

Reactions: 24
I'm incredibly late to this so sorry if it's been mentioned but I'm just watching her birthday vlog today - she said "my mum popped over... I mean dropped over my presents"

Freudian slip anyone? 🤔
I'm surprised she didn't edit that out lol. 100% I bet her mum went inside the house

Reactions: 22
View attachment 425085

Does PT in her office via computer...

View attachment 425086

Shocker. She couldn't possibly have taken the laptop into the office instead 🙄
So she starts work at 10 right? Say her PT is 30 mins, that’s half hour for her that get showered and dressed for work..considering the amount of time she usually spends on hair and make up I’m going to call bull on the 10am starts.
My work delivered my computers and stuff and I’m set up to work from home now,(no shifts now just 8:30-4:30) I’m still gonna get up the usual time(6:30) tomorrow so I can fit in a workout and get showered and dressed. I can’t roll out of bed and start work.

Reactions: 18
Does her mum live alone? If so then I guess they could technically be in a support bubble

Reactions: 6
Does her mum live alone? If so then I guess they could technically be in a support bubble
Well her nieces were with Savage on Helen's birthday, I don't think they live there as Helen has made trips to go see them at Kerry's.

Her mum went over for Helens birthday, and they were was hugging each other at Christmas, Savage even went over to look after baby Helen when she was sick with a "cold".

I think they're all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 21
Not sure if she's going to make a reel or vid with it later but she's soooo tit at showing off her gifted stuff.

Her latest insta story is the new naked palette but she doesn't even bother to show the shades? Don't know why companies send her stuff.

Not sure if she's going to make a reel or vid with it later but she's soooo tit at showing off her gifted stuff.

Her latest insta story is the new naked palette but she doesn't even bother to show the shades? Don't know why companies send her stuff.
No kidding - if I were a brand she is the last person I would want promoting my product 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She gets lazier 😭 I wouldn’t be happier if I’d paid her to advertise my makeup and she didn’t even bother showing off the shades, only the packaging. But big companies like urban decay probably don’t care about things like that as long as their product is out there

I agree about her mum being as bad as her. my dad had his birthday a week ago and I ordered his gifts off Etsy and had them delivered straight to him and just got my mum to wrap them up for me. So many people like Helen all over the country though, just yesterday the house opposite me had two different sets of people over at different points in the day, and have done throughout each lockdown. The people in her comment section see no wrong with any of this either. Helen is surrounded by a lot of enablers

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So she starts work at 10 right? Say her PT is 30 mins, that’s half hour for her that get showered and dressed for work..considering the amount of time she usually spends on hair and make up I’m going to call bull on the 10am starts.
My work delivered my computers and stuff and I’m set up to work from home now,(no shifts now just 8:30-4:30) I’m still gonna get up the usual time(6:30) tomorrow so I can fit in a workout and get showered and dressed. I can’t roll out of bed and start work.
Do you think she actually showers after this ‘PT session’? Or doesn’t bother then goes and tries on a load of ASOS stuff that probably ends up getting returned 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Well her nieces were with Savage on Helen's birthday, I don't think they live there as Helen has made trips to go see them at Kerry's.

Her mum went over for Helens birthday, and they were was hugging each other at Christmas, Savage even went over to look after baby Helen when she was sick with a "cold".

I think they're all as bad as each other.
I think you’re probably right about this which is why Helen sees nothing wrong with it - if her family and friends have little regard for the restrictions then she’s not going to either. And however much we don’t like it, there are millions of other people that don’t bother either, Helen is not unique in this. It’s just that most other people aren’t plastering their rule breaking all over social media and then getting defensive when they’re called on it.

Screenshot_20210208-162154.png

She's been busy working hard today, creating a snow version of herself 🤣

Cupace20210208162621~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.