Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t give anything back to her followers. There’s accounts I follow with way less followers than her and they’re forever doing giveaways, they interact with their followers. They aren’t “big” enough to have management or whatever but they’re more honest, authentic (they don’t have someone telling them how they need to behave etc) and so appreciative by any opportunities that get thrown their way.
Apart of me really wants to unsub from her channel (I hardly watch her videos now, thanks again Luna 😂) and don’t give her any engagement on Instagram. But I’m a nosey cow and can’t help but watch the shitshow that is our Helga 😂

Reactions: 24
Unfollowing Helen reduced my rage levels by a significant amount. I'm just here for the sass 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She really doesn’t give anything back to her followers. There’s accounts I follow with way less followers than her and they’re forever doing giveaways, they interact with their followers. They aren’t “big” enough to have management or whatever but they’re more honest, authentic (they don’t have someone telling them how they need to behave etc) and so appreciative by any opportunities that get thrown their way.
Apart of me really wants to unsub from her channel (I hardly watch her videos now, thanks again Luna 😂) and don’t give her any engagement on Instagram. But I’m a nosey cow and can’t help but watch the shitshow that is our Helga 😂
Has she done a giveaway in the 10 years that she has been on YouTube?

Reactions: 15
Has she done a giveaway in the 10 years that she has been on YouTube?
the one with gumtree is all I can think of, but I cant remember what the actual prize was
Edit: the prize was the furniture she “upcycled” aka spray painted herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
the one with gumtree is all I can think of, but I cant remember what the actual prize was :/
This was the prize

Screenshot_20210207-222252.png

Which she spray painted

Screenshot_20210207-222235.png

I particularly love the way she started spraying the wire but then changed her mind

Screenshot_20210207-222235~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’m cackling, I can’t believe I watched her upload that at the time and continued to be a fan for YEARS

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just been having a nose at the 30th birthday comments again the ones calling her out have mysteriously disappeared but someone asked where her pyjamas were from as they liked them the reply was no idea they were a gift, that’s how she treats her subscribers they must have a tag or something that at least says the brand.
I just saw this myself and was literally thinking about how rude her response seemed! She called the person ‘buddy’ too. It came across as blunt and rude. I’d have linked the person to a similar pair of pyjamas or as you said, check the tag and say ‘I’m not too sure but the tag says this....’ She really doesn’t deserve subscribers. Rude cow.

Reactions: 31
The rules for the competition were that you had to purchase something off gumtree and then the queen of covid picks her nose and a winner. 🤣

Looks like around 10 people entered the comp looking at the hashtag response 🤣

• Haha
@Lunamoon22 Whenever things go back to normal, I think we need a party just for you and all brain cells you've lost watching all of Helga's shite just for us 😅 ♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you for the great intro as always, Luna! I feel like we should request a wiki for Helen with all the tit you have to put into the intro of each post. She truly doesn't stop.

Edit: I just looked at the file names and I'm losing it.

Late reply to this but agreed totally. I don't begrudge anyone needing to get out the house and going through the drive thru or even multiple ones for a bday treat. Nor do I begrudge the trip to B&M or doing the food shop. I usually go out to the shop/B&M once a week or so, picking up extra milk or whatever as I need to get out of my house. Could it wait? Sure, but I make sure I'm safe, masked, and it helps save my sanity in a rough time to just go on a little outing.

It's just more the excess, the fact she went 6 places over 2 days then her 'doorstep' dropoffs with the party bags too. These were not all necessary trips or trips because she was going stir crazy, they were excessive and in character (if we look at her past behaviour). I think the party bags were a cute idea and if she actually stayed safe, put them on the doorstep then left, then it's quite fun. But it's the lack of gloves (I hope to god she sanitized), all the trips in the days before, and the fact that it's just hard to believe she didn't have people pop round or go inside to see friends.

Again, I'm more than willing to give people slack if they're being responsible but Helen is given an inch and takes a mile, judged on what she chooses to share with us. Not good influencer behaviour.
Especially when it is so easy not to do so. Idk I ordered all my friends gifts online this year (amazon allows you to include a card! Idk if Norwich has prime shipping!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she ‘barely left the car’; how did everyone get their cake and mangled pick n mix then?

Reactions: 26
Pretty sure she said they were sent out or picked up the day of the virtual party. (25 mins in)
So I'm guessing when people brought her presents they exchanged bags. And sent out means she sent Phil out with them.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she said they were sent out or picked up the day of the virtual party. (25 mins in)
So I'm guessing when people brought her presents they exchanged bags. And sent out means she sent Phil out with them.
I don't think she exchanged gift bags since she made the cakes on Thursday, she already had people over giving her gifts on the Wednesday on her birthday.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.