Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't know her age 🧐 Im 28, guessing Helen is 33 or 34 ? But acts 15
She's 30 this year I think. She looks 40+ 😂

Fk off. She looks at least 34. Im shocked. Im 28 but look around 25. Well that's what smoking does and ya know, drinking everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm 32 but everyone says I look no older than 25 ( people who don't know me plus I always get ID'd). And I used to drink 6 nights a week 😂😂 she must drink/smoke every day and have THE WORST DIET because honestly she looks like she could be my mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally found the edited one :ROFLMAO: View attachment 385604
wow, I can’t actually believe she’s done this. Oh should I believe it?! After all she’s trying to trick people into thinking she’s a size 14 why not try and trick them into thinking she doesn’t smoke too... there was a video in the last few weeks where she started it with someone like ‘grab a brew and a fag and settle in’ or something, like suggesting people do it to watch her videos but you wouldn’t suggest getting a fag at the ready unless it’s something you do yourself... so think that was telling too x

• Sad
Reactions: 23

I'm 32 but everyone says I look no older than 25 ( people who don't know me plus I always get ID'd). And I used to drink 6 nights a week 😂😂 she must drink/smoke every day and have THE WORST DIET because honestly she looks like she could be my mum.

Same. I'm 31 and I smoke and drink and I used to do drugs, I still get asked for id and Helen still looks WAY older than me. Like wtf is she actually doing to her body?

‘grab a brew and a fag and settle in’ or something, like suggesting people do it to watch her videos but you wouldn’t suggest getting a fag at the ready unless it’s something you do yourself... so think that was telling too x
I thought that too, when she was like "roll a fag" like wtf?

Reactions: 11
Fk off. She looks at least 34. Im shocked. Im 2

sames! Im 34 in April and all the new staff that start at work think im 25! I dont smoke or drink very often and despite eating junk food alot my skin is pretty good for a 34 year old. Helen is going to look so haggard when she gets to my age 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised he feels that passionate about her to argue on her behalf honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
sorry I’m still catching up but while on the subject of Sammi, it’s crazy to think they are (almost) around the same age yet carry themselves completely different. Madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
When is she gonna realize that she’s not pullin off those bangs 😬 They look SO bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t get the chance to say this earlier as my internets been on the blink all day, but I really can’t stand the type of people who never address what’s going on in the world unless it’s sharing some ✨aesthetic✨ typography on Instagram. Did she share anything throughout the year about how the entertainment industry has been affected? I don’t remember seeing anything about it but I could be wrong.
I work in a music venue and while I understand why we can’t reopen, it’s been tit to put it bluntly. Pubs got chances to open at different points in the year while we never did even though we have more space than most pubs and prepared everything for proper distancing inside. We didn’t have it the worst of any industry and I’m not trying to make out like we did, but she’s always going on about loving gigs and live music. You would think considering she’s in a band she would care about the places she’s aspiring to play at one day. Even if it’s just to acknowledge that it’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t get the chance to say this earlier as my internets been on the blink all day, but I really can’t stand the type of people who never address what’s going on in the world unless it’s sharing some ✨aesthetic✨ typography on Instagram. Did she share anything throughout the year about how the entertainment industry has been affected? I don’t remember seeing anything about it but I could be wrong.
I work in a music venue and while I understand why we can’t reopen, it’s been tit to put it bluntly. Pubs got chances to open at different points in the year while we never did even though we have more space than most pubs and prepared everything for proper distancing inside. We didn’t have it the worst of any industry and I’m not trying to make out like we did, but she’s always going on about loving gigs and live music. You would think considering she’s in a band she would care about the places she’s aspiring to play at one day. Even if it’s just to acknowledge that it’s a shame.
I don’t think she did share anything at all last year , maybe one post? But not enough to show she truly cares about the music industry 🤔

tbh I think her band is just an easy and quick way to make money. She doesn’t seem to have many aspirations with the band (none that she’s spoken about anyway) has only released one single and one cover in the year since her and Ben formed it, one music vid and...that’s it. Obviously it’s hard with covid when it comes to touring and stuff but I don’t think her hearts in It to do much more than the bare minimum. She seems to care more about the look of the band than the music.
It’s a shame, she has such a large audience she could have raised awareness to, shared any fundraisers for venues which are struggling but none of this directly affects her so it doesn’t surprise me she’s barely paid it much attention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Helen and Fil really found each other if you compare how they think and type. Mark was 100% too intelligent for her.
Fil is 100% enjoying the benefits of being with a wealthy influencer. Helen may be a bit tight with the old premium snackies and chocolate but, she spoils him materially and gets luxury twice weekly shops at m&s and waitrose etc. Plus the nice free house that is parent free. He doesn't even need to do the deed with her anymore as she has all her buzzy friends from ann summers. Sometimes he even gets the bes to himself as she sleeps in the spare room to.allow him to play cod in bed. He's given up washing his hair regularly - he's comfy and going nowhere. He'll send a few half arsed messages, show her and keep her sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We have many names for them 🤣

Fil
Filly B
Fildo (the dildo)
Fiwl
Kirby Egg (this name is a combination of when she fat shamed him by labelling his snack basket as Kirby, which is a fat video game character who inhales food. And the Egg part is because she keeps calling him a good egg)

Helga
Quirkerz (she hates the word quirky)
Jelly Belly (nickname Fil gave her after she tried to fat shame him in a vlog)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s also not forget that unless she drew that picture with her fingers she also likely bought an Apple Pencil, unless she has an older version of the pro with.

And if you’re buying an iPad and procreate you want the pressure sensitivity, so she almost definitely bought the pencil too. Which is over £100.

Reactions: 20
Fil is 100% enjoying the benefits of being with a wealthy influencer. Helen may be a bit tight with the old premium snackies and chocolate but, she spoils him materially and gets luxury twice weekly shops at m&s and waitrose etc. Plus the nice free house that is parent free. He doesn't even need to do the deed with her anymore as she has all her buzzy friends from ann summers. Sometimes he even gets the bes to himself as she sleeps in the spare room to.allow him to play cod in bed. He's given up washing his hair regularly - he's comfy and going nowhere. He'll send a few half arsed messages, show her and keep her sweet.
How old is he?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.