Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh..
Yeah. But she didn't have to get the pro 🙃
She didn’t need to buy one at all! Just another excuse to buy stuff/rationalise the sponsorship. Every #ad for SkillShare has been like “oh I really wanted to learn this new thing so luckily SkillShare reached out.”
Just thought the whole wanting to “return” to drawing was weird. Then literally I got an ad at the beginning of a video and it was Neil Patrick Harris advertising a drawing course for SkillShare! Just made me think.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thought you’d enjoy this, I used to know Helen a while back so am following her private page (thesnotface - fitting name) and don’t worry you’re really not missing out on much. She mainly just posts the same photos as her public account so I don’t see how that makes it any different, until she posted this photo in June which she then EDITED OUT the cigarette for her end of 2020 bollocks (which was reposted on here but I can’t find, if anyone else can I’d appreciate.) We all know Helen ‘used’ to smoke and from this she clearly still does but the thing that fucks me off is how she is lying about it through editing it out of that photo, as well as when she made that crappy Halloween video (I think for Instagram) where she had like 3 fags hanging out her mouth and was making out how disgusting it was and proper playing up to the camera to be like “oh no I don’t smoke”. I’m a long time smoker myself so I’m not here to judge her actions and if she chooses to smoke or not, it’s more just the false image she’s created and how much it made me laugh to see her editing it out of her 2020 recap tit:ROFLMAO: just don’t include the photo you mug!!!

Also think it would give her disgusting skin a break if she cut back a bit as combined with her unhealthy diet and lack of exercise it’s not gonna do much for her.View attachment 385419
The caption makes me cringe:sick:
Suddenly the creasing around her mouth makes so much sense

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought you’d enjoy this, I used to know Helen a while back so am following her private page (thesnotface - fitting name) and don’t worry you’re really not missing out on much. She mainly just posts the same photos as her public account so I don’t see how that makes it any different, until she posted this photo in June which she then EDITED OUT the cigarette for her end of 2020 bollocks (which was reposted on here but I can’t find, if anyone else can I’d appreciate.) We all know Helen ‘used’ to smoke and from this she clearly still does but the thing that fucks me off is how she is lying about it through editing it out of that photo, as well as when she made that crappy Halloween video (I think for Instagram) where she had like 3 fags hanging out her mouth and was making out how disgusting it was and proper playing up to the camera to be like “oh no I don’t smoke”. I’m a long time smoker myself so I’m not here to judge her actions and if she chooses to smoke or not, it’s more just the false image she’s created and how much it made me laugh to see her editing it out of her 2020 recap tit:ROFLMAO: just don’t include the photo you mug!!!

Also think it would give her disgusting skin a break if she cut back a bit as combined with her unhealthy diet and lack of exercise it’s not gonna do much for her.View attachment 385419
The fact she took the time to edit out a cigarette 🤦‍♀️

I understand that influencers like to curate an certain image of themselves/their lives, but doing tit like this is borderline Orwellian. Just admit that you socially smoke, it's okay, a lot of people do it - myself included.

Reactions: 28

Omg I remember this picture - omg she edited out her cig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious.

We all know she smokes like a chimney, but to lie and try and edit it out really goes against her whole "unapologetically me" brand, I laugh every time she makes out that she doesn't smoke. It's so pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But also goes to show she lies so much about herself, just to desperately be liked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah hello lunamoon
When I was a lurker I was like this girl needs a medal for the recaps. Hi girl hi 🌙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 385294

🤣 Oh yay we get to see her miming badly to more songs while she slaps on make up. Not done that a million times before. 😴

Also that huge amount of blusher looks ridiculous🤣🤣🤣 Less is more, Jelly Belly.

View attachment 385291
Why did she add a pic of her face looking like a slapped arse? Is she going to mime a sad song dedicated to her handbag?
I actually really love 60s style eye makeup, her cheeks though are awful. That last pic is the face she pulled when she got slated for the Prada pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 385294

🤣 Oh yay we get to see her miming badly to more songs while she slaps on make up. Not done that a million times before. 😴

Also that huge amount of blusher looks ridiculous🤣🤣🤣 Less is more, Jelly Belly.

View attachment 385291
Why did she add a pic of her face looking like a slapped arse? Is she going to mime a sad song dedicated to her handbag?
Asked my husband how old he thinks she is, looking at this picture.

He says 44.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know not everyone will agree, but i actually think that photo of her with the cigarette is cool without the cringe caption. Shame she’s such a phony and won’t just admit it. I’m a sucker for a good black and white candid, I could almost mistake her for a normal person there 😂

Reactions: 18
It’s so bleeping weird that she edited that pic and posted it. How about just don’t post it. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ffs that video,looks like a try hard miming mess.Also she really is turning me off ASOS and I love ASOS. ASOS please find somebody new to to promote your products xx

Reactions: 11
That is hilarious, I just can't. This thread has made me laugh so much today, my stomach is aching :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.