Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas everyone. Christ these new photos of her ‘Christmas outfits’... just gets frumpier by the day doesn’t she?! She clearly doesn’t know how to dress her new size and thinks shoving on massive dresses is the solution 😅 no Helen, the solution is to sort yourself out as you’re clearly not comfortable with your size!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't the Ozzy the black Labrador her sister's dog?? 🤔

Also this suit is bleeping hidious.

Screenshot_20201226-180549_compress59.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-180612_compress79.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-180642_compress45.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-180624_compress64.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-180624_compress64~2.jpg

That squished in boot look 🤣

Screenshot_20201226-180653_compress4.jpg

Out for a 'final meal' before tier 4?

133040215_394359144982051_4573117691178294443_n_compress55.jpg

Also bleeping LOL that she's now got a switch and playing animal crossing after it was mentioned on here recently 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The green dress looks terrible on her

Unpopular opinion but I like the suit

Reactions: 22
Has she got some weird deal with ASOS that means she can only wear clothes from ASOS now 😅🤣

also was thinking about this earlier - what happened to her shop local/indie shop guide she was going to do during vlogmas?? Or was the extent of that just shouting out the odd shop who gifted her something....

can’t wait for her to loose interest in animal crossing in about a weeks time 🤭

Reactions: 27
Anyone remember when there was that mysterious "accident" when Lola ended up in the ER while staying with family (and Ozzy)? Hm...

That photo of her in the green dress looks like she’s managed to score a couple of pingas (lol ecstasy) from the early 2000’s 👀👀 the eyes never lie Helga

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was the one that mentioned animal crossing before, so I can’t say I’m surprised she’s got it finally. I totally get seeing everyone else trying out a new hobby and wanting to get amongst it but we all know the switch will be in some corner of the house with a dead battery in a month or two.
She never even makes the effort to stick with things, and she should know by now that she gets bored easily. There’s no need to go the whole hog every time she sees something new, and buy the most expensive accessories and whatnot. It’s the same thing with the skates. I also skate, so I know that good skates/parts can be expensive, but at least see if you like doing it before you invest.

Reactions: 20
Before Phil made his account priv I swear there was a black lab? Possibly his? Or her sister does have Ozzy but why would her sister be over?
Anyone remember when there was that mysterious "accident" when Lola ended up in the ER while staying with family (and Ozzy)? Hm...
I swear this had something to do with her mum’s fella’s german shepherd, possibly. She should have shared what happened but the way it was treated it must have been a really really really stupid thing to have happened as she didn’t want to be rinsed online for it.

On another note, I swear every day she gets closer and closer to not having legs and just having cankles all the way up

Reactions: 20
Has she got some weird deal with ASOS that means she can only wear clothes from ASOS now 😅🤣

also was thinking about this earlier - what happened to her shop local/indie shop guide she was going to do during vlogmas?? Or was the extent of that just shouting out the odd shop who gifted her something....

can’t wait for her to loose interest in animal crossing in about a weeks time 🤭
Unsurprisingly the shout outs were purely for small shops who gifted her free stuff. Shame one shop had a giant fart in the middle of its shout out and the other one had her shoving a whole donut in her face in the middle. So disrespectful, but that's our Helga 🤘🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was the one that mentioned animal crossing before, so I can’t say I’m surprised she’s got it finally. I totally get seeing everyone else trying out a new hobby and wanting to get amongst it but we all know the switch will be in some corner of the house with a dead battery in a month or two.
She never even makes the effort to stick with things, and she should know by now that she gets bored easily. There’s no need to go the whole hog every time she sees something new, and buy the most expensive accessories and whatnot. It’s the same thing with the skates. I also skate, so I know that good skates/parts can be expensive, but at least see if you like doing it before you invest.
She said earlier it was just going to be her Phil and her mom those pictures indicate her plans didn't change, her mom still came over. Let's just hope sue is in good health as Helen doesn't abide by any of the rules

Reactions: 9
I hate that head to one side pose she does (top pic) which I’m guessing she thinks makes her look cute and fun.

Reactions: 5
Maybe phil will propose at new years and Helen will have to sort out her divorce asap. I am thinking there maybe an opsy lockdown baby from her. Good luck Fil!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe phil will propose at new years and Helen will have to sort out her divorce asap. I am thinking there maybe an opsy lockdown baby from her. Good luck Fil!
I can’t imagine Phil proposing, he can’t be that desperate for a cheap place to stay, he has a job. I’m still not convinced they’re actually having sex very often either. Although it only takes once of course 😆 . The idea of Helen with a baby is horrifying.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.