Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That insta story of her being drunk and crawling all over the floor is grim 🤢

The faces of the people in the background are looking on like "what the duck?"
Was just coming on to post about this! I was (and still am when I get a night off parenting) a party girl and I’d never have done that and if I did it would be one of those memories that keep you awake at 3am!!! Definitely wouldn’t be posting it. Oh god, just too much cringe I feel the shame she should be feeling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes clearly having the best time if shes on her phone. She is like one of those ppl who document an entire night on fb saying how amazing it all is(when really if it was that good you wouldnt be on your phone all night)
One of my New Years resolutions for 2020 was to try and take more photos in general, like at concerts, with friends and out and about etc. (lmao 2020 said no, witch) Because at the end of 2019 me and my friends were all talking about holidays we had been on and such and they were all exchanging snaps they had taken but I couldn’t share anything and felt quite disheartened! I have to say though, I would rather have the 3-4 nice, precious photos to I keep to myself that bring back good feelings, than be haulting an event and people to pose for the insta perfect shot every other bloody hour! And then within a year have had 2 boyfriends, 3 friendship breakups a mental breakdown and have been posting through it all. I know that sort of stuff ‘makes you who you are’ but it’s not really something I would proudly flaunt online. I got recommended Helens Christmas Day video with Mark in the thumbnail, this morning and it really made me cringe but also feel really sorry for Helen. I know she chooses to do this but god knows my skin would crawl if I saw a picture of me and my ex all cosied up on the sofa long after our breakup 🤢😕😕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’s really pathetic but how she’s purposely posting the weird upside down & legs out photo because she “doesn’t have a photo of herself on stage” instead of searching her archive to post when she’s happy to go out of the way to get a can of Pepsi and snap it next to her hand (you can tell by the current manicure she had to go out and get in time for Christmas) ... like what’s the difference?🥴 just post your SexYyyy photo and move on View attachment 358943
🤣🤣🤣

She loves the old 'legs-akimbo-arse-hanging' out poses doesn't she?

Screenshot_20201224-145607.png
Screenshot_20201224-145628.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Christmas Eve and Christmas when it comes everyone! ❤ Thanks for keeping me entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Christmas you lovely lot ❤. Wishing you all a lovely, peaceful day however you are spending it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am a key worker (primary school teacher year 1) and whilst it feels like we have been completely shafted -yes thanks boris no mention of when we get the vaccine even though you keep saying how essential we are - I will be spending Christmas alone. Away from my partner of 7 years and away from my family. Is this fair? no. Am I willing to do this because otherwise I am a selfish, ignorant human being? yes. To me, Christmas Day is not Christmas Day. I have spent most of Christmas Eve in denial. I don't want to think about it, I don't want to think about my associates and so called friends that are currently breaking the rules. It is not fair. I have been in local lockdown since October and since then I have seen nobody. Yes, I am extremely lucky that my colleagues and FIVE year old students seem to understand the severity and importance of the rules. To imagine influencers that spend their lives at home for content don't get it, boils my blood. I am out on the line risking my health day in and day out all for what? nothing at this rate. This mess has all but made my colleagues quit their positions. Happy and healthy before this happened. I cannot continue to lurk and to read these pages without tears in my eyes. Why should I risk my life day after day for somebody I could pass in the street that has been continuating as normal? I am livid. I am upset. I am scared. This is not how I should be spending my Christmas. duck you Helen and duck anyone so entitled and ignorant and selfish that thinks the rules don't apply to them. A bleeping crappy Christmas. Goodnight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am a key worker (primary school teacher year 1) and whilst it feels like we have been completely shafted -yes thanks boris no mention of when we get the vaccine even though you keep saying how essential we are - I will be spending Christmas alone. Away from my partner of 7 years and away from my family. Is this fair? no. Am I willing to do this because otherwise I am a selfish, ignorant human being? yes. To me, Christmas Day is not Christmas Day. I have spent most of Christmas Eve in denial. I don't want to think about it, I don't want to think about my associates and so called friends that are currently breaking the rules. It is not fair. I have been in local lockdown since October and since then I have seen nobody. Yes, I am extremely lucky that my colleagues and FIVE year old students seem to understand the severity and importance of the rules. To imagine influencers that spend their lives at home for content don't get it, boils my blood. I am out on the line risking my health day in and day out all for what? nothing at this rate. This mess has all but made my colleagues quit their positions. Happy and healthy before this happened. I cannot continue to lurk and to read these pages without tears in my eyes. Why should I risk my life day after day for somebody I could pass in the street that has been continuating as normal? I am livid. I am upset. I am scared. This is not how I should be spending my Christmas. duck you Helen and duck anyone so entitled and ignorant and selfish that thinks the rules don't apply to them. A bleeping crappy Christmas. Goodnight.
Oh @rainbowsquirrel6, you are not alone in how you feel. It's absolutely crazy how people like Helen have behaved in this pandemic.

I really don't understand how influencers like Helen can complain how they have it worse when they're flouncing the rules, being so incredibly selfish and promoting this incredibly selfish way to live in the pandemic.

What angers me more is when they (and their molluscs) will just brush off people's anger and concern as 'jealousy'.

I too am on my own this Christmas (my Paramedic flatmate is working today), and am really not in the celebrating mood.

My nephew was 4 months old when I last saw him properly, he was just a teeny little spud when I last held him. I've missed 8 months of him growing he's learnt to walk, his teeth have all come through, his bald little head is now flourishing with hair, he pulls funny little faces, he dances every single time he hears music, he's learnt some baby sign language and he's started saying his first words. But thanks to people like Helen, I miss out on all these things and miss out on bonding with him in person for longer.

I chatted with the family this morning on zoom and cried when I left the call, I miss them all so much. To me this is just another day really. It feels weird, and sad... but I keep reminding myself that it's for the best, I would never want to risk my families, or anyone else's health. And even though it's so hard to imagine an end in sight when you see people like Helen constantly being selfish and breaking rules, and see so many others like her breaking lockdowns and tier restrictions - I hope to believe that there are more people out there doing what they should for the greater good.

I hope you are okay Rainbow, my thoughts are with you and everyone else who might be struggling at the moment. Keep safe everyone. Sending you all lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Merry Christmas you hilarious insightful lot!

Anyone else half expecting an insta pic with a ring on a certain finger??

last night must’ve been soooo bleeping good. So good she reposted a pair of Stella McCartney shoes 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s being suspiciously quiet isn’t she....Pretty sure someone called that this would happen 🤔 wonder how many rules Quirkez is out breaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if it's still up but spied this yesterday on her latest video... Piggy pig pig 🐽

Screenshot_20201225-221810~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
That comment is superb.

Nofolk is now in Tier 4 I think? So Helen shouldn't be mixing with anyone other than Phil and only going to the supermarket once a week? She's just not capable of sticking to that. If she has her boxing day buffet/barbecue I hope her neighbours phone the Police.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.