Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish a YouTuber would call her out for her bullshit and include all the evidence and everything so then she couldn’t go deleting and denying everything all the time. Her behaviour has been appalling, she makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 26
Well done Luna, after however long on this site I’ve finally found a profile picture, thank you.

ps: I know who Fil Kirby looks like, Charles Manson......

Reactions: 47
ps: I know who Fil Kirby looks like, Charles Manson......
I feel like an itch has been scratched. I’ve been trying to figure out who he looks like from the first time I saw him. Definitely the love child of Charles Manson and Joe Wilkinson.

Reactions: 38
Last one is Egg Nog. The camera is sozzled, it's out of focus and just wants to go to bed.
Just wanted to say amazing work as always Luna, and it’s these little details/asides that always have me howling with laughter. The transcription of the “Helga speak” is so spot on, that you can hear every yelled foghorn syllable of that phoney accent without having to even see the video.

And that screen grab put me in mind if this ...

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I think Fil is just incredibly uncomfortable on camera, he seems alright really, if a bit nice but dim. But again that could just be down to being awkward.

I actually kinda like Phil...think he’s just quite blunt and not really into being on camera or showing off. Just seems like a nice normal guy to me

Reactions: 27
ah yes, the dress to hide the festive pigging out, and the facetune to hide the chins.
Classic Hamderson.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if Helen will take a Christmas break, poor Luna needs a break from all these video recaps

Reactions: 28
Wonder if Helen will take a Christmas break, poor Luna needs a break from all these video recaps
She’s totally going to take a Christmas break - she’s going to spend the majority of the time pissed and breaking Tier 2 restrictions.

Reactions: 25
Thats why its so bizarre hes with Helen O___O
Yeah but imagine you came home from a long day out and your boyfriend is just vegging on the couch. You walk in the door, grab a tripod and sit next to him and start talking like the camera wasn't there and didn't go through the effort of setting up this conversation and the tripod, what do you have to really say to her or the camera?

Reactions: 21
Same, me and my boyfriend live really close to his parents and grandparents and we’ve avoided seeing them and forming a bubble because we don’t want them to be any more at risk but his older brother (after going on multiple holidays and travelling to every tier 2 place he can for a night out) is now insisting on staying with them over the next week or so for Christmas despite having a wife and kids and his own home to go to??? (He’s the sort that doesn’t want to be home because the ‘noise’ and ‘stress’ of the kids over Christmas is too much for him. So he leaves his poor wife with three young kids to do it) can’t believe how straight up selfish some people are, it honestly confuses me

God I HOPE she reads this

Reactions: 18
I feel like Phil gets made to go on camera. I think Helen wants him to be part of her brand like Mark and Maff was but Phil just doesn’t feel comfortable and goes along with it for an easy life.

I feel like Phil gets made to go on camera. I think Helen wants him to be part of her brand like Mark and Maff was but Phil just doesn’t feel comfortable and goes along with it for an easy life.
Even though I do joke about how dull and monotone he is, I do actually feel sorry for him living with that - she constantly food shames him, moans at him for not making the bed, moans about him playing COD, moans at him for wanting to watch TV shows he likes, moans at him to go buy her a mountain of chocolate and a Prada bag, moans at him for coming home late, moans at him for coming home early.

She seems incredibly controlling - and with the constant telling off, the relationship is more like she's his mum. It seems like it's only lasted this long because he needs somewhere to stay with whatever's going on at his own home.

I still laugh at her making a massive thing about him moving out, just for him to move back in a week or so later.

It's just embarrassing. Especially her forced "darling" and grandma kisses.

She should learn by now to keep her boyfriend's life away from the camera.

I can't imagine what his friends or family think about her shaming him for eating what he wants to, or that he likes to unwind with a video game, or that she keeps pestering him for sex and shows off all the sex toys that she can't wait to try with him.

Reactions: 33
Spot on!
She’s definitely the one in control of their relationship. I feel her negging of him has made him feel like he’s got no choice but to go along with whatever she wants. I imagine if he hadn’t moved in with her in the first place they would’ve fizzled out ages ago.

Reactions: 21
That peck between them was like him being forced to kiss his granny goodbye. Gross

Reactions: 20
It’s the faces he pulls when she starts talking to him like there isn’t a camera and mic set up that always kill me

poor lad

Reactions: 16
I honestly think he's one of these people who sort of think that they have to settle for anyone who wants them that are somewhat financially stable because they think they wont get anyone else.. he doesn't seem at all bothered about her or their life together - definitely the sort who is just trying to coast through. I kinda feel sorry for both of them because she's clearly made this fantasy world up where he's perfect for her and is trying to cling on to it not even observing how he acts like a uninterested teenage boy 90% of the time. I definitely think she suits someone who would be up for doing stuff that she wants to more and one that doesn't just enable her shitty lifestyle habits and her awful behaviour and attitude, someone that will challenge her and force her to think shit i should get my act together or this great guy will leave me. idk if anyone watches rick and morty but this is the sort vibe i get from fil and helga to a certain extent lol

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.