Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he is the first man she has been with that has treated her well so even the bare minimum is a big deal?!
If I remember correctly, Adam is her first boyfriend. I’m pretty sure shes said that on stories before

Reactions: 2
“Roll on Friday so I can delete the outlook app until September” oh yeah Joanna because your job is so stressful and hard 🙄 she posts this as she watches Glee at 9:30am on a Wednesday morning couldn’t make it up 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 9
“Roll on Friday so I can delete the outlook app until September” oh yeah Joanna because your job is so stressful and hard 🙄 she posts this as she watches Glee at 9:30am on a Wednesday morning couldn’t make it up 😂
it still absolutely makes me furious that these stupid influencers are swanning about showing off that they are doing duck all during covid and yet there are people who have lost everything because of this! Fair enough do nothing but stop plastering it all over social media

Reactions: 6
Oh my, when brands approach her she sends them her fees. Her head won’t fit in that badly painted kitchen if she carries on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s up with her? boasting she gets all summer off when she does nothing anyway!
ideas behind her station about being paid for ads! Sod off! twit
I hope she’s paid Peanuts because she does Bob all in her job 🤬
Adam needs to have a word with the spoilt brat

Reactions: 7
Oh my, when brands approach her she sends them her fees. Her head won’t fit in that badly painted kitchen if she carries on 🤣🤣
A few weeks ago she had never received any money from brands, just the freebies.
And now because she’s deleted a few followers and begged for engagement she’s sending her “fees” across 🙄, deffo trying to go down the full time influencer route, she’s soo boring

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s still posting this garbage. The fact all of her knowledge comes from Keelie isn’t the best foundation to start on. No we don’t want to read a blog, honestly the fact you have to post a story begging for likes and comments twice weekly should tell you that. Also stop RANDOMLY typing in capitals.

Reactions: 3
Urgh her stories today have really annoyed me. She really thinks she is something that she most definitely is not. Responding to brands offering her freebies with her "fees" what a joke

Also, she is a nobody, she needs to be building relationships with these brands. As a previous brand manager her content does not scream professional; mostly because it is the same picture regurgitated 100 times and also entirely scripted. The fact she posts things like ‘ I’m never sure whether to post in the morning or the evening’. It’s not that deep hun; maybe ask your mentor Keelie

Reactions: 7
What an absolute head, who on earth does she think she is? I hope her followers cotton on & delete her as she clearly isn’t interested in them just the numbers so she can become an ‘influencer’.

She’s declared herself an influencer.
Shelves: like Keelie
Gonna full then with plants: like Keelie
Been after a little white summer dress for ages: like Keelie

and didn’t Keelie even dress her at the weekend?

What have I missed? I can’t see anything on her stories regarding fees? Has she deleted something?

Reactions: 1
What have I missed? I can’t see anything on her stories regarding fees? Has she deleted something?
Looks like it’s gone, but basically she babbled on about being annoyed that she gets stuff offered to her for free in return for an advert. Apparently she replies with details of her fees and they don’t reply. She thinks it’s rude to expect her as an ‘influencer’ to advertise a gifted product for free without payment 🙄

If I was a colleague of hers I’d be fuming. She’s hardly worked for 4 months, can’t wait to delete outlook and now she thinks she’s that big she needs to charge a fee 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
As someone who has lost their permanent job due to Covid and would love nothing more than to work right now, the absolute brass neck of this one to sit on insta for the last 4 months faffing on and Clearly doing sweet FA workwise yet on payroll GRINDS MY GEARS.
i also think she went on a cull because she cannot beat keelies number and wants to justify her lack of followers by comparison.
cannot understand why you would give her a gifted meal after your restaurants been closed for this duration when these two knobs can well afford to pay!
ive unfollowed her. She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As someone who has lost their permanent job due to Covid and would love nothing more than to work right now, the absolute brass neck of this one to sit on insta for the last 4 months faffing on and Clearly doing sweet FA workwise yet on payroll GRINDS MY GEARS.
i also think she went on a cull because she cannot beat keelies number and wants to justify her lack of followers by comparison.
cannot understand why you would give her a gifted meal after your restaurants been closed for this duration when these two knobs can well afford to pay!
ive unfollowed her. She’s a bleeping idiot.
agreed! And all she has done is moan about the calls she’s had to make to parents.

even when she’s working full time she’s home before 5pm! She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face.

best of luck finding a new job ❤ I am in the same boat now and it feels like mission impossible at the moment.

Reactions: 5
agreed! And all she has done is moan about the calls she’s had to make to parents.

even when she’s working full time she’s home before 5pm! She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face.

best of luck finding a new job ❤ I am in the same boat now and it feels like mission impossible at the moment.
thank you! 😚 honestly so many people have been affected job-wise during this shite (luckily I haven’t healthwise and I am so grateful for that) and this immature twit is sitting on here preaching to her “influencees“ how much of an inconvenience her role is! Mortified for her and if I was her manager I would be having words. Really surprised these people aren’t clamped down by their employers under social media policies at work, gives such a bad impression.

And I also meant to say, good luck to you too! I got too wrapped up in healthyjoanna ha!We will find something eventually I’m sure 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s changed so so much.

lots of luck on the job hunt.
It’s awful unprecedented times. Part of me is eternally grateful my job has continued throughout and the other part terrified that I’ve had to be in PPE daily since March (don’t get me started on the public now whining about masks 😤)

Attachments

She’s changed so so much.

lots of luck on the job hunt.
It’s awful unprecedented times. Part of me is eternally grateful my job has continued throughout and the other part terrified that I’ve had to be in PPE daily since March (don’t get me started on the public now whining about masks 😤)
Who does she even think she is?
She has 20 odd thousand followers, that is absolutely nothing in the world of instagram!
I hope all her followers cotton on she is just a money hungry person and ditch her so she is left with no followers.

So infuriating when I’m working 52 hours a week for a basic salary and no extra pay for the hours over my 37 contracted hours and there she is expecting nothing and swanning around doing about 5 hours work a week and calling it stressful 😤

Reactions: 5