Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it! What did it say?

Also...who can be bothered to lay a table just for a grid post???
But remember she deserves to be rewarded with likes and comments so her engagement is high because she took so much time to "style a room" and post on the gram. Come back when you have another 50k followers and you may be rewarded for your hard work love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But remember she deserves to be rewarded with likes and comments so her engagement is high because she took so much time to "style a room" and post on the gram. Come back when you have another 50k followers and you may be rewarded for your hard work love.

I think that’s a bit harsh; she did also post multiple bobble head boomerangs and hundreds of pictures of her dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed it! What did it say?

Also...who can be bothered to lay a table just for a grid post???
A long ramble about how her post is not a slate to shop workers and that is why she used quotes around big girls job ect. She would never slate someones job as she still worked in one and how the post was about not worrying if you can't get a real job in your chosen field straight away (another poor choice of words) short version: drivel.

Reactions: 2
A long ramble about how her post is not a slate to shop workers and that is why she used quotes around big girls job ect. She would never slate someones job as she still worked in one and how the post was about not worrying if you can't get a real job in your chosen field straight away (another poor choice of words) short version: drivel.
This is why we need an eye roll reaction

I thought it was the most random post ever LOL, She has never struck me as being career minded whatsoever considering she spends all the time saying how she lives for the weekends and is absolutely knackered by Tuesday night 😂

Reactions: 6
I thought it was the most random post ever LOL, She has never struck me as being career minded whatsoever considering she spends all the time saying how she lives for the weekends and is absolutely knackered by Tuesday night 😂
She’s not! It was just an excuse to post her grad pic because she knows this years graduation aren’t happening and she wants to sound relatable.

She’s not! It was just an excuse to post her grad pic because she knows this years graduation aren’t happening and she wants to sound relatable.
Not sure why she thinks rubbing her graduation ceremony in people’s faces who aren’t able to do so this year makes her relatable

Reactions: 4
Not sure why she thinks rubbing her graduation ceremony in people’s faces who aren’t able to do so this year makes her relatable
She is completely tone deaf in everything she does. Full of underhanded boasting and recently quite a lot of smug self obsession.
It’s a shame because she is dull as dishwater

Reactions: 4
She really thinks she's something special donating clothes to charity. Shes such a smug person now a days.

She really thinks she's something special donating clothes to charity. Shes such a smug person now a days.
Its utterly ridiculous that she feels she should be praised for doing something millions of others do.

Omg how many stories can one person post about FENCE PAINT, she is SO basic

.... and as usual, it looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t even be bothered to give it enough coats to look half decent but Adam is laying slabs, sorting the grass, digging a whole for her ‘lazy spa’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why do they have to copy and out do each other. Joanna bought a house so keelie did. Joanna wanted a pink door so keelie painted her door pink. Keelie decoarted her garden so joanna has. Keelie made a pallet sofa and has festoon garden lights so now joanna has. Keelie stenciled her bathroom floor so joanna stenciled her wall, now keelie wants to stencil a wall. Keelie has loads of fake plants, now joanna is collected fake plants. Joanna put up scaffold board shelves so keelie did. It's never ending.....

Reactions: 6